Warning to everyone

ash

Lately we have had some serious crime issues happening. The latest was a man walking along Windmill and Maryland Parkway was snatched from the sidewalk and gunpoint, forced inside his home and then robbed.

Second was next door to my MIL house. They broke in to the guys house and took all his guns, money and other valuables.

Third, there was a home invasion in my neighborhood last month and a few stolen vehicles from my area.

So if you live in the area between Windmill and Silverado Ranch East of Las Vegas Blvd. and West of Eastern, metro is stepping it up a bit to see if they can get this under control.

Be safe, be aware

Thanks for info Ilive at pebble and pollock...someone tryed to break into my truck 3 weeks ago,but my dog cought them...

Yup, I'm at Pebble and Maryland. My house is pretty secure and the dogs will let me know if someone is around. However, a firearm in the house is never a bad idea. Remington 870 loaded with 00 buck will do the trick. Like I tell my wife, if you hear something, rack one in the tube and if you still hear something after that, point in the general direction and fire off a round. This is of course, after the verbal "I HAVE A SHOTGUN" has been yelled.

If they stay after the verbal and the sound...they deserve what's next.

Update:

The azzhats near the area mentioned were caught in the act last night :assrock:

More info to come, but from what I'm told by LEO's, they tried to do a home invasion, but failed miserably when the neighbor turned out to be a cop.....hahaha that'll learn ya :laughoff::laughoff:

http://www.lasvegasnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=7166477

Pecos / Pebble area there was a murder on my street a few months ago. The neighborhood is going downhill fast, all the kids are getting mest with from the gang banger renters. And there is absolutley no respect for others when the party's go to 3,4,5:00am. I used to never see cops on my street but now it's about every week or two. Oh ya living on my street meens you get egged or paintballed once a month.

Update:

The azzhats near the area mentioned were caught in the act last night :assrock:

More info to come, but from what I'm told by LEO's, they tried to do a home invasion, but failed miserably when the neighbor turned out to be a cop.....hahaha that'll learn ya :laughoff::laughoff:

Did you notice the look of remorse on all of their faces? .......'cause I didn't!!!

Shoot first ,ask questions later :assrock: :smoker: :redhat:

im glad they caught those loosers. I hope people get their stuff back that was taken. said the loosers were armed.

Ive thought about getting a gun, but can anyone suggest a gun training course? If I get a gun I want to make sure im trained well in using it.

Just go to Big Five and get a pump shotgun. :laughoff: Easy to use, won't penetrate walls, and the sound of the slide will make most juvies $hit themselves. :laughoff:

Update:

The azzhats near the area mentioned were caught in the act last night :idiot:

More info to come, but from what I'm told by LEO's, they tried to do a home invasion, but failed miserably when the neighbor turned out to be a cop.....hahaha that'll learn ya :thumb::whoop:

:clap::clap: Good News to hear. :thumb: ..at least thats 3 a$$hats off the street

That's scary! The sad thing is that people notice if you have nice stuff (quads, boats, trailers) and try to break in! That always worries me. We live in a gated community, but that doesn't stop people!

Last year these bozos moved in across the street from us. We met them and learned that the house was a vacation home for them - paid cash - must be nice. Anyway, they were smart enough to leave the boxes from their big screen TV's on the curb, among all the other evidence from their Costco trip. After they left, these kids on our street had this huge party. I was worried that the bozos across the street might be ahuge target, if any of these kids were trouble. The house looked and was completely empty. So, my hubby put my car in the driveway overnight. When they heard what we did, they had the nerve to accuse us of ruining their driveway with a set of tire marks (WHAT???). IDIOTS!!! :bawl::thumb: