HAULER BROKEN INTO THIS MORN

SAND~~SNAKE

At 5 am this morning my house alarm goes off, I knew why when I was running out the door and my neighbors were chasing 3 a$$hats down my street so I joined in the chase..the thiefs ran into someones backyard jumped the fence and took the dirt area along the 95 freeway to escape...We were so close to catching these punks..But I did not have shoes on nor did my neighbors...My quad was locked down to the floor in the hauler and as the alarm went off they never got it. THANKS TO STEVO FOR THE ALARM SYSTEM :idea: HENDERSON pd told me I should not have chased them and to NOT do that if there is a next time :stick_smack::shocked: they can kiss my a$$ cause I am gonna kick me some THIEF a$$!

post-39-1191419617_thumb.jpg

post-39-1191419634_thumb.jpg

post-39-1191419650_thumb.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what is with the pd up there ??? seems like the crime is nutz and they dont want you to catch the thieves :stick_smack: frankly im puzzled you guys live in around the same community and your a small piece of the neighborhood. i cant even begin to imagine the crime rate you guys are suffering .

have you guys thought about calling the papers. you guys need to put the police in a spotlight to get them on the stick !! :shocked:

did the cops even try to dust for prints ??

Edited by barefoot bob

God damn sons a b*tches :shocked::laughoff::laughoff::blink:

:idea::dope: damn thieves!!! was that lock cut with a torch?

No I'm sure they used bolt cutters just like they did last time when they did it to me (this used to be my hauler). That metal clasp isn't that thick. :stick_smack: Time to upgrade, Jim! :ninja::dope:

That sucks about your stuff getting effed with. I'm glad they didn't get anything. Give me a call if you ever need help. I have a solution. :shocked:post-475-1191420361_thumb.jpg

make those azzhats dig their own grave....

unfreekin believeable

i do have a theory on why they don't want you to chase and possibly catch criminals

besides you possibly getting hurt, and making the PD look bad for not doing their job, think about this....the fed and state govt has grants for cities with high crime rates....this money allegedly goes for more cops, but usually gets lost in administration of said funds :stick_smack:

they are probably attempting to project the crime rate at a higher number to receive said grant(s)

next time, sleep with your shoes on, and a camera in your pocket, cause i want you to catch them next time, AND have pics of the azzbeating you administer

That sucks to see :( Good thing they didn't get anything :D

How did your house alarm go off if they were breaking into your trailer in the front of your house??????

Motion detector. Steveo hooked that up for both of us. We put the motion detector in the hauler hooked up to the house alarm. Then when they open the rear gate- BAM the house alarm siren blares througout the neighborhood. :stick_smack:

Motion detector. Steveo hooked that up for both of us. We put the motion detector in the hauler hooked up to the house alarm. Then when then open the rear gate- BAM the house alarm siren blares througout the neighborhood. :stick_smack:

Very smart :shocked:

man o man , we need to have an a$$ beating party at somones house !! one night lets sit in a open toyhauler , and drink beer , without talking . they see bikes or what ever and make the move and BAMMM

let's get ready to rumble ...

one or two of those happen , and the word gets out !!

man o man , we need to have an a$$ beating party at somones house !! one night lets sit in a open toyhauler , and drink beer , without talking . they see bikes or what ever and make the move and BAMMM

let's get ready to rumble ...

one or two of those happen , and the word gets out !!

effe that just leave a bike out on the lawn, and sit on the roof with a sniper rifle, and a handgun just in case youre not a "one shot, one kill" kind of guy

:stick_smack:

That sucks Jim. Good thing they didn't get anything. I bet they wont try again knowing the alarm is there. Not many people think there are alarms on toyhaulers. Good thing it doesn't ruin you going this weekend. Sorry to hear about the lock. Might want to talk to Craig aka 9digit. He has a hockey puck style lock that covers the whole lock tab. Could ask him where he got them.

UPDATE: My little 17 year old dective on his lunch hour decides to back to where we lost them last night when they cut through someone back yard. 4 houses down this is what he found! Oh ya and the neighbors remembered seeing a black chevy truck cruising up and down my street last night LATE.....

post-39-1191439129_thumb.jpg

post-39-1191439148_thumb.jpg

post-39-1191439168_thumb.jpg

post-39-1191439186_thumb.jpg

post-39-1191439204_thumb.jpg

I REALLY NEED TO GO KNOCK ON THAT DOOR TONIGHT....ANY SUGGESTIONS

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE