HAULER BROKEN INTO THIS MORN

SAND~~SNAKE

If you go to the door just take some of us with you. I assume thats the truck your neighbors saw in your neighborhood. Here is what we need to know. How did you hear the alarm going off? Were you sleeping with your good ear away from the pillow? :rant: Seriously though, sorry you got broken into!!

Edited by wingnut

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you go to the door just take some of us with you. I assume thats the truck your neighbors saw in your neighborhood. Here is what we need to know. How did you hear the alarm going off? Were you sleeping with your good ear away from the pillow? :MBdance: Seriously though, sorry you got broken into!!

:rant::drinkbeer::MBdance: NICE CRAIG....

call the cops!!!!!! get them fusckers!!!! :rant::drinkbeer::MBdance::MBdance::MBdance:

Yeah but the cops aren't exactly being very helpful so far for him. (long story from when Jim called them when this happened)

I am gonna talk to a friend of mine (a Henderson PD officer) tonight and ask what he recommends.

Yeah but the cops aren't exactly being very helpful so far for him. (long story from when Jim called them when this happened)

I am gonna talk to a friend of mine (a Henderson PD officer) tonight and ask what he recommends.

you guys should contact the papers. everytime some one mentions a theft you guys all say the same thing there not being helpfull. holy cow whats up with that police force ?????? :rant:

oh snap, didnt realize the long story. this is a damn shame we cannot count on our police. damn shame. :rant:

what is with the pd up there ??? seems like the crime is nutz and they dont want you to catch the thieves :drinkbeer: frankly im puzzled you guys live in around the same community and your a small piece of the neighborhood. i cant even begin to imagine the crime rate you guys are suffering .

have you guys thought about calling the papers. you guys need to put the police in a spotlight to get them on the stick !! :MBdance:

did the cops even try to dust for prints ??

they dont dust for prints unless 30k worth of stuff is stolen. atleast thats what they told me when my quad was stolen :rant:

my boss just had some guy try to break into his lexus in the back parking lot of work not but a hour ago... He walked inside the offfice to set stuff down and start his day came out 3 min later to get the rest of his stuff only to find some tall skinny mexicant trying to break his window with a screw driver. he ended up chasing him down the alley to the carwash where his fence hopping skills lead to him evading my boss.

Freakin idiots..

If you don't mind me asking, where did this happen? My truck and trailer were stolen off of Pacific and Tamarack. If it was anything like the HPD officers I dealt with, they are no hurry to do anything but in a real big hurry to go do something else.

I think some fliers with a reward for anyone with knowledge of who is doing the break-ins would go over well. Hell I'm willing to put up some money towards the fund. Sorry to hear about the break-in though.

If you don't mind me asking, where did this happen? My truck and trailer were stolen off of Pacific and Tamarack. If it was anything like the HPD officers I dealt with, they are no hurry to do anything but in a real big hurry to go do something else.

I think some fliers with a reward for anyone with knowledge of who is doing the break-ins would go over well. Hell I'm willing to put up some money towards the fund. Sorry to hear about the break-in though.

Yep, not too far from there! About 2 miles away I'd guess. Jim can give the details if he wants. :grin::grin:

Well we decided to not go over just yet, just sit back for a few and watch lights are out and everybody is home..laying low I guess

Ash I live behind foothill high school between Karen and mission

they dont dust for prints unless 30k worth of stuff is stolen. atleast thats what they told me when my quad was stolen :grin:

Just for clarification, that might be the policy with some departments but not all of them. I am trained to process crime scenes, but unfortunately I do not work for the PD anymore. I dont know what HPD's policy is, but most pd's if you insist enough and ask for a supervisor they will usually honor your request. But on a bad note, printing usually doesn't help much since they are so backed up with crimes against people which take priority over property crimes.

Well we decided to not go over just yet, just sit back for a few and watch lights are out and everybody is home..laying low I guess

Smart choice. :laughoff: I would do my homework first. Find out everything you can, so you are better prepared.

does anyone have access to video surviellence? get them on tape next time

sounds like a freekin crime ring is in the area.....is the newspaper, or local news channels reporting any of thia?

might wanna call the local paper, and help them connect the dots.......cause sometimes their DEE DEE DEE's like that

does anyone have access to video surviellence? get them on tape next time

sounds like a freekin crime ring is in the area.....is the newspaper, or local news channels reporting any of thia?

might wanna call the local paper, and help them connect the dots.......cause sometimes their DEE DEE DEE's like that

Yeah, Steveo does video surv. as well. But that doesn't help Jim now- he didn't have cameras on his house.

Just curious what he said Pete? heard some horror story last weekend from a fellow DDR member that made my blood boil, and he was lucky enough to get his quads back, but the PD was USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Paul Rob