HAULER BROKEN INTO THIS MORN

SAND~~SNAKE

Just curious what he said Pete? heard some horror story last weekend from a fellow DDR member that made my blood boil, and he was lucky enough to get his quads back, but the PD was USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!

ok well here is most of it...

2 of the 3 cops that responded told Jim that "you guys with your quads, rails, and quads" are just as bad as the kids with their loud stereos these days. You go around showing off and then complain when it gets stolen.

I don't understand how he was "showing off his stuff". And even if he was does it make it right to have your sh*t that you work hard for get stolen or vandalized? The cops attitide was "well, that's what you have insurance for right?" They were almost making Jim out to be the bad guy here. :laughoff:

They were also giving him a pretty hard time for chasing after the guys. They asked him what he would have done once he caught them. Jim told em that he would have whooped their a$$ for breaking into his stuff. The cop's reply was "Well sir I highly advise against that" or something to that effect. Jim told the cops that next time it happens- he won't even bother calling them and that he would take it into his own hands. :assrock: :smoker: :redhat: The cop said "I don't recommend that either." Some cops give the good ones a real bad name these days. They don't even seem to want to help find these kind of people and prevent it from happening again.

I don't get it. You work hard for your stuff, then when it gets messes with you are just suppossed to sit back and let it happen???? Eff that! This is America and anyone who works for things protects his stuff anyway he can. If the law won't help protect us, who else will? WE WILL! :laughoff: I don't think jail teaches these punks anyways. I think a good old fashion beatdown works best. :assrock:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 of the 3 cops that responded told Jim that "you guys with your quads, rails, and quads" are just as bad as the kids with their loud stereos these days. You go around showing off and then complain when it gets stolen.

I don't understand how he was "showing off his stuff". And even if he was does it make it right to have your sh*t that you work hard for get stolen or vandalized? The cops attitide was "well, that's what you have insurance for right?" They were almost making Jim out to be the bad guy here. :laughoff:

They were also giving him a pretty hard time for chasing after the guys. They asked him what he would have done once he caught them. Jim told em that he would have whooped their a$$ for breaking into his stuff. The cop's reply was "Well sir I highly advise against that" or something to that effect. Jim told the cops that next time it happens- he won't even bother calling them and that he would take it into his own hands. :assrock: :smoker: :redhat: The cop said "I don't recommend that either." Some cops give the good ones a real bad name these days. They don't even seem to want to help find these kind of people and prevent it from happening again.

I don't get it. You work hard for your stuff, then when it gets messes with you are just suppossed to sit back and let it happen???? Eff that! This is America and anyone who works for things protects his stuff anyway he can. If the law won't help protect us, who else will? WE WILL! :laughoff: I don't think jail teaches these punks anyways[/color]

I Agree to what bob said maybe some publication to the news and paper may get some better respect from the authorities :assrock: as for the jail your right pete it doesnt faze them a$$hats...I say go with the policies they use over in like iran,iraq etc..they steal or commit robbery they have a surgeon right on the spot ..cut their damn hands off!!bandage up the stump and they are on their way..I bet you would see alot less of these punks stealing

They were also giving him a pretty hard time for chasing after the guys. They asked him what he would have done once he caught them. Jim told em that he would have whooped their a$$ for breaking into his stuff. The cop's reply was "Well sir I highly advise against that" or something to that effect. Jim told the cops that next time it happens- he won't even bother calling them and that he would take it into his own hands. :assrock: :slap::laughoff: The cop said "I don't recommend that either." Some cops give the good ones a real bad name these days. They don't even seem to want to help find these kind of people and prevent it from happening again.

I don't get it. You work hard for your stuff, then when it gets messes with you are just suppossed to sit back and let it happen???? Eff that! This is America and anyone who works for things protects his stuff anyway he can. If the law won't help protect us, who else will? WE WILL! :laughoff: I don't think jail teaches these punks anyways. I think a good old fashion beatdown works best. :smoker:

That's :clap:

I wonder if it would have been any different if he had these with him?

post-475-1191528842_thumb.jpg

I Agree to what bob said maybe some publication to the news and paper may get some better respect from the authorities :assrock: as for the jail your right pete it doesnt faze them a$$hats...I say go with the policies they use over in like iran,iraq etc..they steal or commit robbery they have a surgeon right on the spot ..cut their damn hands off!!bandage up the stump and they are on their way..I bet you would see alot less of these punks stealing

No pain killer. :redhat:

This is really becoming insane

we show our stuff off?? what by washing it in the driveway, having your TH on the street?

This is teh same DAMN answer ALLOT of folks are getting from henderson PD, and Metro..

Seriously does anybody know anybody at a news station? I think the public needs to hear that these fine gentlemen that drive BRAND NEW tahoes do with there time? Its not like we have allot of murders in Henderson so WTF do you do with your time.

One guy told them this is where my quad is, they said dont you dare go get that quad, he said will you?? they said NO!! HUH?????

Then if you do take actions in your hands BECASUE THEY WON'T you go to JAIL IN A HEART BEAT!!!!!!!!!

Whoooooo.... HUUUUUU Breathhhhhh OK I am done.... No I am not who knows someone we need to get this on the news!!!!

I don't think jail teaches these punks anyways.

The only thing jail does is give these $hit Fks a badge of honor. And if they get any real time, they become hardened criminals. It's true that the Criminal Justice system is exactly that........justice for criminals. The only justice the victim gets is a stiff one up the A$$.

If these stupid, cranked-up, limp d*ck, motar forkers think they can come in and just walk out with someone's hard earned money and or possesions; and the LEO's :assrock: are going to blame us :assrock: ........well the only other alternative is to take matters into your own hands :laughoff:

Just make sure the body(s) is either in your house or your trailer when the cops show up :laughoff:

F'um :smoker: and feed'um fishheads :redhat: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:duniemonkie::duniemonkie::duniemonkie::duniemonkie:

That could open a whole world of possibilities...............But I think I know what you mean :thumb:

I think she is serious about the fish heads.

Yep yep, I toss out about 40lbs of fish parts a day; they may as well be used for a good cause!! I've always wanted to fill someones vehicle with 'em, and here's my chance!!

Is OJ still in vegas? Perhaps I can bombard HIM w/ fishies?!

i have been worried about leaving the toyhauler out on the street the night before we go to dumont, so what i do is leave a few lights on and pull up the blinds so you can see inside that there's nothing inside or they could possibly think someones staying inside sleeping in the front bedroom as well.

i have been worried about leaving the toyhauler out on the street the night before we go to dumont, so what i do is leave a few lights on and pull up the blinds so you can see inside that there's nothing inside or they could possibly think someones staying inside sleeping in the front bedroom as well.

Yep me too. That is exactly what I started doing when they busted out one of my windows and stabbed through one of the couches that was strapped against the wall. I guess they were pissed or something when they couldn't look inside. :thumb:

I fold down both couch/beds, roll up the blinds, turn a bright light on, and leave it like that all night. Like you said, that lets them know there is nothing in there to take.

I think I am going to get a few shotguns load them with double ought buck, and hang them from the rear bunk pointed at the gate, tie a rope to the triggers and when they lower the gate....

a few less punks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and nothing the perssure washer won't wash off :thumb: