• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

..take it easy on the CAPT.....

I get smoked by 4 or 5 lengths up comp on my DS and still talk :boxer:

:rant_on:

You know what he is a nice guy to talk to,but he did anything but take it easy on us before we went out this weekend.He did all the talking before the trip.Racing is racing and there is always gonna be talking.Hopefully now we can all respect what each other is doing and go from there.I HOPE :clap:

Here are 2 for sale,one is a 44mm fcr with a rat stack the other is the sparks 43mm i told you about.

http://www.yfztech.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11802

http://www.yfztech.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12910

I replied to both posts, we will see what happens. Worse case I will have a lectron and a FCR.

Inner Circle stuff of course. :boxer: Seriously Johns LTR was fast.Fastest LTR ive seen so far.I was impressed.Atleast John talked the talk and walked the walk.I gotta give it to those guys.They made it very interesting.Had Danny sweatin thats for sure. :lol: You guys gave us a hell of a run for our money :lol: I wish ole orangeee wouldnt have broke so fast.Sucks when there arent any vendors out with parts.

That LTR did move out, it was cool to see another 450 based quad winning :clap: sorry capt had to!!!

You know what he is a nice guy to talk to,but he did anything but take it easy on us before we went out this weekend.He did all the talking before the trip.Racing is racing and there is always gonna be talking.Hopefully now we can all respect what each other is doing and go from there.I HOPE :clap:

Agreed

hahaha naw just the pipe and controller :clap:

but whats done 2 that LTR?

Stockbore 14.1 motor, Webs and a headport. Good tires and a little weight taken off...nothin crazy.

Not to sh*t in your cheerios but if you wanna build it fast, get rid of that pipe and fuel controller. You can start with a powercommander, DASA pipe, FUELATV intake and some good paddles(6 paddle brats or TB haulers at least 21"s on an 8x7in wheel).

All depends on how you ride dude. We sit at the hill all day, talk sh*t and race. So taking out the headlight, taillight, heel guards, parking brake etc etc arent a big deal...might be for you. Theres like 20lbs of crap on it that can come off...Thats all free power. :boxer:

Edited by Rob Sanders

Well anyone worried about the wind saturday missed a fun trip.It was calm all day until we left around 2pm.We had a really good day out there.We brought my 480,dannys stockbore,a bolt on Raptor,and John H's LTR stockbore.After 2 passes up the hill i hit a rock or something and trashed my rear sprocket,threw the chain etc and was out for the day.All the bikes we rolled out with ran hard.We had the fastest all motor 4 strokes there.It looked like there was a V-Force spraying that was really quick.Met up with Captkllm :D Although i thought we would need my 480 to beat his big Raptor danny's stockbore YFZ,John H's LTR,and Mineurbiz's YFZ all handled him with ease.The best part of the day was watching danny beat his big raptor on jessie's bolt on raptor(pipe,intake,and programmer) :clap: Capt you talked ALOT of crap before the weekend and everyone on here saw it.You said you were going to mop us up and boy were you wrong :lol: Danny's and John H's LTR beat your bike by atleast 5-7 bikes consistently.The thing that i didnt really appreciate was all the excuses you came up with when it was over.This race has been in the works for over a month and to say you werent ready and you will be ready for halloween was insulting.When i asked you if you had more respect for the 450's and you said no,that was insulting also.You didnt even run our fastest bike.I just figured after all the crap you gave us you could be respectful and come over and give us some props.You kinda gave some back handed compliments but more excuses than anything.That was disappointing.Just an FYI every bike except for mine had never seen sand since there build either before saturday.None of our bikes were TUNED.We ran what we brung,and you lost.You say you want another shot at us on Halloween.Thats fine,we will do it again.The thing is you need to learn to give credit where credit was due.Those 450's laid it on you hard.Next time come over,give us our due and call it a day.You honestly seem like a really good guy in person,but making all those excuses after it was over was lame IMO.Capt you have officially been worked by a few 450's.You can have another shot at Halloween but next time just give us our due.If you would have waxed us i would have given you your props.Get that thing ready,halloween is right around the corner.

1st off you have your quote wrong i didnt say i didnt have any respect for a 450 but thats ok. 2nd I hate excuses also but like i told you..when you leave the builder at 7pm and drive to dumont with no dyno map... well it isnt so good on a raptor for output. I ran 3 mph slower this time than i did last time i was out ..does your bikes run good ...yes very good, i was suprised (as stated you are the 1st and the fastest i have seen). will hit the dyno this week and get that done then we try again on halloween. (thats what it all about) :clap:

not gonna argue with you and like i said give excuses(as legit as they are...just happy to have made it there)

bike didnt have a tank of gas ran in it yet but liek i said no excuses. :grin:

..take it easy on the CAPT.....

I get smoked by 4 or 5 lengths up comp on my DS and still talk :boxer:

:rant_on:

yes there bikes are fast and i did loose but i had fun even if they didnt.

You know what he is a nice guy to talk to,but he did anything but take it easy on us before we went out this weekend.He did all the talking before the trip.Racing is racing and there is always gonna be talking.Hopefully now we can all respect what each other is doing and go from there.I HOPE :grin:

its the INTERNET lol take your feeling and get over it. You kinda are missing the whole point of the topic. Get everyone taling and post on the webpage if you took it personal then i guess i owe you and apology.just gettin everyone geared up and excited.

if your feeling were that hurt then forgive me and i will hold back my posts and relies to you.

all in all you guys ran great and KUDOS to you! now in 2 weeks we start posting again for halloween races and how i am going to whip the snot outta ya with the yellow raptor. If and when we post you just let me know what ya want censored in my posts and i will do that for ya :D then you wont have to worry about being grumpy towards me when i was just trying to have some fun.

so hear is to all that have there feelings hurt

:lol::lol::clap::grin: all in fun

Capt

Stockbore 14.1 motor, Webs and a headport. Good tires and a little weight taken off...nothin crazy.

Not to sh*t in your cheerios but if you wanna build it fast, get rid of that pipe and fuel controller. You can start with a powercommander, DASA pipe, FUELATV intake and some good paddles(6 paddle brats or TB haulers at least 21"s on an 8x7in wheel).

All depends on how you ride dude. We sit at the hill all day, talk sh*t and race. So taking out the headlight, taillight, heel guards, parking brake etc etc arent a big deal...might be for you. Theres like 20lbs of crap on it that can come off...Thats all free power. :boxer:

oh

just a question

wuts wrong with the Trinity stuff?

and i have 20x10x10 7 paddle Haulers right now

i would rather find jumps than sit at a hill all day, but i'd still like to be able to throw down on some people while still maintaining a quad thats not just made for goin up then back down

Anyone else get harrased relentlessly by the RANGERS?On our way in there was nobody to buy a pass from so we cruised on in.Then on our way out of course there they are to strongarm us for our money,lol.Anyway we pull up and danny tells the ranger we need to buy a pass,and he say "well thats a good idea!"Like a real jerk.So danny goes in to buy a pass and the ranger stays out with us and starts harassing the crap out of jessie and I.First he says one of our straps had come lose and we need to tie it back down.So jessie gets out to do it and he tells jessie we all need cali green stickers and he should seize our bikes.So i see jessie struggling to turn his quad sideways on the trailor and get out to help him.Then the ranger tells us that all our bikes are illegal and all need spark arrestors and cant even be on a trailor in the state of california and he should seize all of our bikes.Im sure these may be the laws and all but this guy was being nothing but a first class PRICK.Then i tell him that if he seizes our bikes he will need to seize every single quad in Dumont dunes because nobody out there has a spark arrestor.He didnt like that and just continued to give us a bunch of crap.Then we leave finally and the prick follows us until the Tecopa turnoff.WTF was that all about.Ive been going to Dumont since i was a kid and that is the worst i have ever been treated.I know about the green sticker thing,and jessie told him we would get one,but the guy just kept on harassing us.Reminded me of cruising the strip back in the day and the bike cops.The whole spark arrestor deal was a first for me though.There arent any trees to burn in dumont so WTF do we need spark arrestors for?It was just a bunch of bull$hit im my opinion.I hope that doesnt happen again. :thumb:

Let me just say that I sat maybe 10' away from this whole thing and saw everything that happened. That is NOT how I saw things. You rolled up and w/o a pass the ranger stated that you needed a pass and would have to go around the corner of the trailer to get one. When your friend went to get a pass the ranger notice that one of your bikes was about to come off the trailer. The ranger was cordial the whole time. How would you feel if while driving home your quad came off the back of the trailer while driving 75mph down the highway? I have seen it happen and you wouldnt have much if anything salvagable left if it fell off. Maybe he should have kept quiet and let you lose your quad? :beercheers:

:DDRrocks::MBdance: Dunes were beautiful, weatehr wasn't too bad (remember: no wind, no dunes), bike ran good, got the ride of a lifetime :barf: in Pete's mini, :driver: and Tim & Joe's Funco rides today were UN. BE. LEIV. ABLE (can't wait to watch Woody's side by side wheelie video in full screen)!!!! Can't forget to mention the "flats" with Bert either :thumb::beercheers: or getting the chance to beat on Jim's LT :laughing: . Thanks Guys, for everything!!!! :DDRrocks: Can't wait for the day I'm tearin it up and scarin someone in the passenger seat of my Tompro with you guys!!! Sorry to see the crappy torsion situation on BLBob's car, good lookin ride though. Hope Barefoot Chris is OK :blury: . See you all in a few weeks. :woo_hoo:

POI... spark aresters have been required out there for along time and what the Ranger said about the bikes on the trailer without them is true same way here in NV. I have been with 2 people when they got tickets for it 150 bucks (fire season over 200).bikes still in truck

Edited by Dunerocket

Capt,Cmon man.I wasnt upset at all about how things went out there,are you nuts.We were the 6 guys over there laughing our a$$es off.We had the best time ever that day.You trash talking only made it better :beercheers: I hope you do get that thing running better.Your posts all this time only motivated all of us.You know dannys black YFZ had zero time on it too.We guessed where everything was jetting wise and his motor was 100% fresh build from stock.We didnt know what to expect.I guess we got lucky but it hauled A$$.You dont need to worry about taking easy on us in your posts.Like i said before talking is part of racing.Do your thing.We will see you again at Halloween for another go.This time my bike will be running,not sitting there with a waded up sprocket and chain.There were a ton of rocks at the hill.I ran it up the hill once and hit 60.I think i can get a little more out of it before halloween.It will be fun.See you soon!

POI... spark aresters have been required out there for along time and what the Ranger said about the bikes on the trailer without them is true same way here in NV. I have been with 2 people when they got tickets for it 150 bucks (fire season over 200).bikes still in truck

I never doubted the things he was saying werent the law.I never said that.What i said is we were being harassed.He wasnt just trying to inform us he was letting us know he had the power and would seize our bikes if he felt like it.It wasnt like he was nice about it.The guy was a complete jerkoff.

Let me just say that I sat maybe 10' away from this whole thing and saw everything that happened. That is NOT how I saw things. You rolled up and w/o a pass the ranger stated that you needed a pass and would have to go around the corner of the trailer to get one. When your friend went to get a pass the ranger notice that one of your bikes was about to come off the trailer. The ranger was cordial the whole time. How would you feel if while driving home your quad came off the back of the trailer while driving 75mph down the highway? I have seen it happen and you wouldnt have much if anything salvagable left if it fell off. Maybe he should have kept quiet and let you lose your quad? :thumb:

Well I was the friend that got out of the truck.

When we rolled up in my truck early in the AM the ranger was not there so we cruised on by. We then left around 130 or so and saw that the ranger was there so we casually pulled over to stop and pay like we ALWAYS do. I rolled down my window since I was the one who was going to pay for the pass and Officer d*ck came over and immediately said "wheres your pass?" I replied "we are stopping to get it now." he then said in a d*ckhead tone of voice "good idea!" as he walked away. It wasnt WHAT he is said, it was HOW he said it. The dude was being an a$$ when he said it. Telling us the bikes were loose was very nice but he could have said it like a normal person, not some a-hole with a "park ranger" badge. :beercheers:

Well anyone worried about the wind saturday missed a fun trip.It was calm all day until we left around 2pm.We had a really good day out there.We brought my 480,dannys stockbore,a bolt on Raptor,and John H's LTR stockbore.After 2 passes up the hill i hit a rock or something and trashed my rear sprocket,threw the chain etc and was out for the day.All the bikes we rolled out with ran hard.We had the fastest all motor 4 strokes there.It looked like there was a V-Force spraying that was really quick.Met up with Captkllm :D Although i thought we would need my 480 to beat his big Raptor danny's stockbore YFZ,John H's LTR,and Mineurbiz's YFZ all handled him with ease.The best part of the day was watching danny beat his big raptor on jessie's bolt on raptor(pipe,intake,and programmer) :laughing: Capt you talked ALOT of crap before the weekend and everyone on here saw it.You said you were going to mop us up and boy were you wrong :DDRrocks: Danny's and John H's LTR beat your bike by atleast 5-7 bikes consistently.The thing that i didnt really appreciate was all the excuses you came up with when it was over.This race has been in the works for over a month and to say you werent ready and you will be ready for halloween was insulting.When i asked you if you had more respect for the 450's and you said no,that was insulting also.You didnt even run our fastest bike.I just figured after all the crap you gave us you could be respectful and come over and give us some props.You kinda gave some back handed compliments but more excuses than anything.That was disappointing.Just an FYI every bike except for mine had never seen sand since there build either before saturday.None of our bikes were TUNED.We ran what we brung,and you lost.You say you want another shot at us on Halloween.Thats fine,we will do it again.The thing is you need to learn to give credit where credit was due.Those 450's laid it on you hard.Next time come over,give us our due and call it a day.You honestly seem like a really good guy in person,but making all those excuses after it was over was lame IMO.We were very happy with the way everything we brought ran like hell.I gotta give John H and Bryan alot of credit,that LTR is one fast MOFO.That thing flat out rips.Dannys stockbore build was impressive.Danny out ran a CUB Banshee out there.Was his bike faster?NO,but on that day he got to the top of the hill first.That Banshee was pulling on him like a freight train,lmao.The guy i dont think had his gearing right.Danny's was just fast enough to hold him off at the top of the hill.That banshee was very nice looking too.Jessies bolt on Raptor surprised everyone.That bike ran really well for a few bolt on mods,and front knobbies,lol.Mineurbiz's KENZ stroker ran good but needs some gearing changes.For just showing up with it the bike ran well,just needs some adjustments.Its got plenty of potential.Bert cruised by in the dune tracker,we clocked the dune tracker at a scorching 23mph up banshee hill :DDRrocks: Was that with the ac on or off :thumb: All in all it was an awesome day,and we had a great time.Capt you have officially been worked by a few 450's.You can have another shot at Halloween but next time just give us our due.If you would have waxed us i would have given you your props.Get that thing ready,halloween is right around the corner.

HOLY CRAP... Here we go again with the "HILLSHOOTER" BULLSHIT lol I sense this is gonna get good. :beercheers:

I never doubted the things he was saying werent the law.I never said that.What i said is we were being harassed.He wasnt just trying to inform us he was letting us know he had the power and would seize our bikes if he felt like it.It wasnt like he was nice about it.The guy was a complete jerkoff.

Maybe the attitude YOU gave him had something to do with what he had to say? Jerkoff? I will again disagree with that....... He was far from that

Maybe the attitude YOU gave him had something to do with what he had to say? Jerkoff? I will again disagree with that....... He was far from that

WE did not give him attitude. Like I said we drove up to the ranger station at our own will. Not because some 1ft tall cones are directing me there. He initiated the "attitude" not us. We had a BLAST on sat. One of the funnest day trips I have ever taken. We were all happy and in a good mood. Do you think we were planning on rolling up to the station and trying to punk the ranger for absolutely no reason? No. He gave us attitude from the start.

Let me just say that I sat maybe 10' away from this whole thing and saw everything that happened. That is NOT how I saw things. You rolled up and w/o a pass the ranger stated that you needed a pass and would have to go around the corner of the trailer to get one. When your friend went to get a pass the ranger notice that one of your bikes was about to come off the trailer. The ranger was cordial the whole time. How would you feel if while driving home your quad came off the back of the trailer while driving 75mph down the highway? I have seen it happen and you wouldnt have much if anything salvagable left if it fell off. Maybe he should have kept quiet and let you lose your quad? :beercheers:

Why dont you let Jesse chime in and let you know how we were being treated.Im not 18 years old im 31,i know when im being harrased.When we rolled in there was NOBODY THERE.We already knew we were going to buy a pass on the way out.This wasnt our first trip to Dumont.Ive been going there since i was a kid.He was a prick from the moment we got there.When we said to him we needed a pass he said"well that would be a good idea"Like a major prick.The part about jesses raptor falling off im not arguing,he did inform us it was unstrapped.When jesse went to go move it he started picking everything apart and WAS NOT nice about it.He was trying to intimidate us and throw his weight around.You didnt hear what he was saying,i did and so did jesse.We both felt the exact same way.But hey if you think thats the way you should treat regular paying visitors then thats on you.And let me just ask do you have a spark arrestor on your bike?I doubt it and i doubt 99% of the people do out there.Its one thing if he was just giving us an FYI but he was being a prick and meant it.

Well I was the friend that got out of the truck.

When we rolled up in my truck early in the AM the ranger was not there so we cruised on by. We then left around 130 or so and saw that the ranger was there so we casually pulled over to stop and pay like we ALWAYS do. I rolled down my window since I was the one who was going to pay for the pass and Officer d*ck came over and immediately said "wheres your pass?" I replied "we are stopping to get it now." he then said in a d*ckhead tone of voice "good idea!" as he walked away. It wasnt WHAT he is said, it was HOW he said it. The dude was being an a$$ when he said it. Telling us the bikes were loose was very nice but he could have said it like a normal person, not some a-hole with a "park ranger" badge. :beercheers:

Funny.............. 3 of us heard and SAW the whole thing go down. Yes the rangers were NOT there first thing in the morning. Last I knew it was not surprise that YOU NEED A PASS? Did you think you they would let you leave w/o having a pass? Is that so hard to understand? We saw roughly 10 vehicles come & go while we were there and YOUR group is THE ONLY ones with attitude?