Oct 5,6,7 trip report

dune_rat

Are you a FLATBILLER? :thumb: You have the same attitude as Most FLATBILLERS? Point is, you knew you needed a pass and it seems you tried to scam and not get a pass. You got caught and now all of the sudden the Ranger is the d*ck. Walt is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, If he says YOU had the attitude, I believe him. So, are you going to put a spark arrestor in your bike?

Dude, is NO ONE reading and understanding what we posted?

For the like 5th time, we were going to buy a pass regardless. We are not trying to scam anyone. We pulled up to buy our pass and we got attitude first. That's it.

I'm sure he is a great guy but he wasn't involved so how can he step in and start defending the ranger when he only heard one side of the story? Im going to say it one last time. We had a great time and we were as happy as can be. We were not out to screw anyone or piss anyone off. WITH OUR OWN WILL WE PULLED TO THE RANGER STATION TO BUY A PASS AND WE WERE GIVEN ATTITUDE BY THE RANGER FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.

BTW, the weather was great and I had a blast!! :beercheers:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

since this a rant page heres mine

i will say this however that black guy WHO IS NOT A RANGER working the entrance can KISS MY a$$

and i fully plan on reporting him to the blm.

what an a$$ ! the pay machines are taped up when my son rolled in late at night. he had no one to pay. my buddies wife tokk his truck as he was in an ambulance. she rolled down there to leave no one was sure if cody had paid . and he starts flippen out. telling my buddies wife hes gonna call a ranger and she is going to get a ticket. for what!! like were gonna skip out of paying.

eff that and eff him :DDRrocks: he wants to accuse people of trying to cheat ??? even when they calmly explained the situation and my son had left in an ambulance and he wants to know his name ??

#1 he isnt a ranger and that fat piece of sh*t should be ran off. there standing there trying to pay. james and his wife didnt know nor care if cody paid or what the situation was and there trying to pay this clown and he doesnt want to accept the money . he wants a ranger to come down and issue a god dam ticket !! :beercheers::thumb:

luckily the ranger did come down and apoligised for his behaviour took there money and let them go.

the whole pay system is a mess . and anytime i showed up late it was never an issue to pay on the way out WTF :laughing:

what are you supposed to do when the pay machine is taped up and theres no rangers?? he was out of line his behaviuor was unacceptable. and im definatly issueing a formal complaint . :DDRrocks: :rant_on:

Edited by barefoot bob

Regardless of the paystation deal, or the bench racing deals in this thread, I'm just glad you all had a good weekend and that nobody got hurt. After reading all this about the weekend makes me JONES for my trip on Oct. 18th..............Can't Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:DDRrocks::laughing::beercheers::woo_hoo::DDRrocks::duniemonkie: :fro_smokin: :thumb:

i will say this however that black guy WHO IS NOT A RANGER working the entrance can KISS MY a$$

I also showed up late at night and paid on the way out. This is the same guy that was there when I left and he had an unprofessional attitude to me also. I pulled up and rolled down the window, 1st words from him was "that will be $20" I just handed him the money, he brought the pass and I asked a question, his attitude from then was worse, so I said "I will find it on the internet" and drove off. There were no cars in front or behind me, so I wasn't holding up anyone, he could have answered without being a jerk. :thumb:

I had a great time otherwise :beercheers: .

:beercheers:

this thread went to hell without me having one thing to do with it!! :thumb:

For those of you that had fun....sounds like you had a great time....wish I would have been there

BOB...sorry to hear about your son..hope he is alright.

So, it looks like the BLM wasn't prepared for a modest amount of duners? WTF is that having the pay stations taped up, then sticking MR> PERSONALITY at the exit to collect money?

sorry to hear about those situations

WELL...............................I can't wait for my first trip!! Hope your son is alright Bob. Don't like to see anyone get hurt haveing fun!! Hope everyone else had a good time...........at least till ya had to leave!

Are you a FLATBILLER? :barf: You have the same attitude as Most FLATBILLERS? Point is, you knew you needed a pass and it seems you tried to scam and not get a pass. You got caught and now all of the sudden the Ranger is the d*ck. Walt is one of the nicest guys I have ever met, If he says YOU had the attitude, I believe him. So, are you going to put a spark arrestor in your bike?

:dope::watching:

Dude, is NO ONE reading and understanding what we posted?

For the like 5th time, we were going to buy a pass regardless. We are not trying to scam anyone. We pulled up to buy our pass and we got attitude first. That's it.

I'm sure he is a great guy but he wasn't involved so how can he step in and start defending the ranger when he only heard one side of the story? Im going to say it one last time. We had a great time and we were as happy as can be. We were not out to screw anyone or piss anyone off. WITH OUR OWN WILL WE PULLED TO THE RANGER STATION TO BUY A PASS AND WE WERE GIVEN ATTITUDE BY THE RANGER FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.

BTW, the weather was great and I had a blast!! :watching:

And on top of all that we pulled in in the morning to try to buy a pass.

The sky is blue Damn It!

The sand is smooth!

I can't believe I had such a great time!

If I had more money my car would be faster than an LT80!

My quad is the fastest quad in the world!

I have the best kind of quad!

My quad will never be beat!

I have some cheese that goes good with whine!

Edited by dunefreak

since this a rant page heres mine

what an a$$ ! the pay machines are taped up when my son rolled in late at night. he had no one to pay. my buddies wife tokk his truck as he was in an ambulance. she rolled down there to leave no one was sure if cody had paid . and he starts flippen out. telling my buddies wife hes gonna call a ranger and she is going to get a ticket. for what!! like were gonna skip out of paying.

eff that and eff him :shocked2: he wants to accuse people of trying to cheat ??? even when they calmly explained the situation and my son had left in an ambulance and he wants to know his name ??

#1 he isnt a ranger and that fat piece of sh*t should be ran off. there standing there trying to pay. james and his wife didnt know nor care if cody paid or what the situation was and there trying to pay this clown and he doesnt want to accept the money . he wants a ranger to come down and issue a god dam ticket !! :watching::barf:

luckily the ranger did come down and apoligised for his behaviour took there money and let them go.

the whole pay system is a mess . and anytime i showed up late it was never an issue to pay on the way out WTF :dope:

what are you supposed to do when the pay machine is taped up and theres no rangers?? he was out of line his behaviuor was unacceptable. and im definatly issueing a formal complaint . :beercheers: :rant_on:

Same here...Chris and I were like WTF???

He was an a$$. :shocked2:

The older ranger actually checking passes was cool as hell.He almost let me go with last years pass.But I had to be honest and stop and pay.

Ok...unless Pete wants it open I'm closing this down. Enough.

I personally don't like waitiing behind someone who didn't buy their pass, and also sometimes wonder if it wasn't enforced would they buy it on the way out? Who knows....who cares. That'll all be different when BLM stops selling them.