VENDORS NEEDED

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And someone to fill up your water! :DDRrocks:

Not another Pismo!!! :beer_bang:

Yo Banana Boy! :D

My older bro actually brought his water truck out there a couple times and sold water. Doesn't anymore though, guess he'd rather ride than work, lol. :rockwoot:

Vendors needed? or input for vendors needed?

I would say basic things like hardware (bolts/ nuts, etc), tires/ rims for those who bend rims and can't get their tires to seal, various types of oil, jets, chain/ sprockets, CV's, tire sealant, etc.

I agree with pete, there is alot of us who are just starting to get into duning that might not have all the hardware or accessiors at the start, would really hate to be put out on the first day.

What they said, carry a variety of parts for the most common bikes/quads would be great.

And maybe someone that specializes in minor rv repair. A couple years ago, we took our new trailer out for it's first trip and the water heater wouldn't work. It was a long 3-day weekend. Come to find out, it was a $10 2 minute fix.

What she said too!!!

decent t-shirts! cartoon "I survived dumont 07" is just stupid...and iron crosses are done to death!

:boyyy:

Without those "stupid" shirts done @ California Casuals , my closet would be empty...those people are the bomb and been out there since the eighties... :rant_on:

:MBdance:

How about a pooper pumper!!! I bet there are plenty of big families that have to watch the holding tanks close as not to over fill. Hell, when people are leaving they could pump ya on the way out. It's a sh*tty job but someone oughta do it. :MBdance: :boyyy: :broke:

That's a good one.

How about someone carrying nitrogen to charge shocks? We couldn't find any vendor with some. I'm at the point of possibly buying a small bottle and gauges myself. You never know.