VENDORS NEEDED

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vendors needed? or input for vendors needed?

I would say basic things like hardware (bolts/ nuts, etc), tires/ rims for those who bend rims and can't get their tires to seal, various types of oil, jets, chain/ sprockets, CV's, tire sealant, etc.

Guest Crasher

well there's usually ice vendors :laughoff: how about a beer vendor to use the ice on :laughoff: (i could have used one last year when some stole some of my beer out of the cooler and i ran out i think or i needed to bring more :laughoff: )

Is it even legal to sell alcohol out there? I imagine the liquor licensing would be ridiculously difficult to get even if you could?? :laughoff:

Vendors needed? or input for vendors needed?

I would say basic things like hardware (bolts/ nuts, etc), tires/ rims for those who bend rims and can't get their tires to seal, various types of oil, jets, chain/ sprockets, CV's, tire sealant, etc.

I agree with pete, there is alot of us who are just starting to get into duning that might not have all the hardware or accessiors at the start, would really hate to be put out on the first day.

Whips that dont cost 15 bucks... i felt a little a$$ pumped after last weekend..

i know alot of vendors charge a little extra :laughoff: than normal but that extra 5 bucks for the flag is better than driving in to town to get a new one (by then i would have called it a day :laughoff: ).

i'm kinda glad thier out there back in the day we had nothing .

it's hard to say what is really needed other then what is already out there . only thing i can think of is check out what the vendors are actually carrying and sell what they don't .that you know people would need . :laughoff:

And maybe someone that specializes in minor rv repair. A couple years ago, we took our new trailer out for it's first trip and the water heater wouldn't work. It was a long 3-day weekend. Come to find out, it was a $10 2 minute fix.

I agree! It would save many trips to Baker, etc. when the beer runs out!! ...or gets stolen :laughoff: That sucks.

I agree w/ that......mine got stolen last year, cooler and all.. brand new marine cool ( those HUGE ones) during new years weekend...luckily it was the night before we left.............a-holes

And maybe someone that specializes in minor rv repair. A couple years ago, we took our new trailer out for it's first trip and the water heater wouldn't work. It was a long 3-day weekend. Come to find out, it was a $10 2 minute fix.

good idea i spent 2 hours to find out why i could'nt get power and it was because of a stupid battery cable loose connection had gen power but no batt power go figure .

I agree w/ that......mine got stolen last year, cooler and all.. brand new marine cool ( those HUGE ones) during new years weekend...luckily it was the night before we left.............a-holes

may be we can get a bootlegger out there (ddr confidential ) :laughoff:

How about a pooper pumper!!! I bet there are plenty of big families that have to watch the holding tanks close as not to over fill. Hell, when people are leaving they could pump ya on the way out. It's a sh*tty job but someone oughta do it. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

I think it would be difficult to have a Duner's "convenience" store. With all the different "toys", even basic stuff may be hard to figure out what to carry. You would probably need a rig like Doghouse's. The majority of people at Dumont are pretty prepared for almost anything. And if you need something you don't have, asking other people usually can get what you need. (Been there, Done that) :DDRrocks:

The only thing I have not seen out there (besides water/sewer/garbage services) is an RV service/parts person.

I suppose a regular convenience store with Soap, TP, aspirin, fireworks, Sobes, racing fuel, band aids, ice cream, girlie stuff, lottery, sewing kits, handle bars, etc would not be bad either :coocoo:

I think it would be difficult to have a Duner's "convenience" store. With all the different "toys", even basic stuff may be hard to figure out what to carry. You would probably need a rig like Doghouse's. The majority of people at Dumont are pretty prepared for almost anything. And if you need something you don't have, asking other people usually can get what you need. (Been there, Done that) :idiot:

The only thing I have not seen out there (besides water/sewer/garbage services) is an RV service/parts person.

I suppose a regular convenience store with Soap, TP, aspirin, fireworks, Sobes, racing fuel, band aids, ice cream, girlie stuff, lottery, sewing kits, handle bars, etc would not be bad either :DDRrocks:

Why in the world would you list Sobes right after fireworks? :bawl::coocoo::lol: Just a coincidence I'm sure. :argue: :lol::MBdance: