I finally did it!

Foxysandchick

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp depending on the size of the bed of the truck... i probably have a tent that would fit in the bed of your truck and keep you off the ground.. :D It fit in my S-10 and fits alot of the mini truck beds anymore...

Welp depending on the size of the bed of the truck... i probably have a tent that would fit in the bed of your truck and keep you off the ground.. :D It fit in my S-10 and fits alot of the mini truck beds anymore...

Oh yeah, that might be kinda cool. I have the short bed, so it might fit. Let me know the details, I will browse for one too so I can see what it is like.

Nope, not yet..going to browse for those too. Im scared to ride it into the bed though, no room for error :ahh:

Congrats on you new rig!!! As far as the ramps go, I just bought a set at Sam's Club yesterday for $59.00. They are reated at 750 pounds per ramp. I used it to loade the Rhino right up in the bed of my truck. For that price, I almost bought 2. They are a 'seasonal' item, so get em while you can. Sam's on Serene and Spencer is where I got mine.

dont worry about 4wd just yet... chances are your truck will go every where you need it too without having to engage 4wd.. and when you need it... 4lo and a light foot usually works wonders..

congrats on the new truck.. now get them pictures up

dont worry about 4wd just yet... chances are your truck will go every where you need it too without having to engage 4wd.. and when you need it... 4lo and a light foot usually works wonders..

congrats on the new truck.. now get them pictures up

There is no pic on your tent post :idiot: .

I cant wait to get this truck dirt and see what it can do :MBdance: .

I dont get off work till 10, so pics wont be up till late...but you will all see it first thing in the morning.