whats up with men and the garage

Drunkest Girl In The World

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was wondering how long it would be before rhino king had to show off his new pristine garage. I would never want a garage like that though- it doesn't have any sand toys in it! :idiot::laughoff::laughoff::flipoff::lol:

It does have sand toys in it, you just can't see them because they are INVISIBLE!!!!!! :beer_bang:

:beer_bang:

bob yours is like mine :D (shop that is) :flipoff:

:laughoff: thats my best freinds shop ( faster daddy) im pretty much moved in to it though as you can see :lol::laughoff:

is it my imagination or is that a chevy with twin i beams :idiot:

Edited by barefoot bob

You'd rather pack wheel bearings and change oil than do the dishes?

Lets see: Do the dishes after cooking all the food

wash the clothes

do the toilets

Vacuum floors

Mop floors

Dust the furniture

Windows

Mirrors

Feed the animals (not the human ones)

etc.......

I'm sure you get the picture. So tell me you would you rather do, with the exclusion of CV's and boots they really suck and the grease gets places you never went, like in the kitchen so now I have to go clean it again. :stick_smack::ban-split::ban-split:

I pay people to change my oil. But I did change my fuel filter.

wash the clothes

do the toilets

Vacuum floors

Mop floors

Dust the furniture

Windows

Mirrors

etc.......

I'm sure you get the picture. So tell me you would you rather do, with the exclusion of CV's and boots they really suck and the grease gets places you never went, like in the kitchen so now I have to go clean it again. :ban-split::ban-split::loser:

:stick_smack:

You can't just take the good and leave the bad. Dealing with grease is part of the game, that's why I mentioned packing wheel bearings.

Besides, if your house chores look like that list....you aren't getting any help are you? In my house everyone chips in.

:ban-split:

You can't just take the good and leave the bad. Dealing with grease is part of the game, that's why I mentioned packing wheel bearings.

Besides, if your house chores look like that list....you aren't getting any help are you? In my house everyone chips in.

Nawwwwww. There is never that much to do around my house.

I don't live with anyone, and my dogs don't have thumbs so they are not much help. But I tell you this they can sure track stuff all over the place :loser: It was them that got the grease in the kitchen.

:stick_smack::ban-split:

wash the clothes

do the toilets

Vacuum floors

Mop floors

Dust the furniture

Windows

Mirrors

etc.......

I'm sure you get the picture. So tell me you would you rather do, with the exclusion of CV's and boots they really suck and the grease gets places you never went, like in the kitchen so now I have to go clean it again. :lol::lol::lol:

Damn tweekers! :ban-split::stick_smack::ban-split::loser::lol: Do you do all that EVERY night, skyz? :lol:

[/b]

Nawwwwww. There is never that much to do around my house.

I don't live with anyone, and my dogs don't have thumbs so they are not much help. But I tell you this they can sure track stuff all over the place :ban-split: It was them that got the grease in the kitchen.

:stick_smack::ban-split:

Ok. Just makin' sure....cause you made it sound like you cook and clean for a family of 5......

wash the clothes

do the toilets

Vacuum floors

Mop floors

Dust the furniture

Windows

Mirrors

etc.......

I'm sure you get the picture. So tell me you would you rather do, with the exclusion of CV's and boots they really suck and the grease gets places you never went, like in the kitchen so now I have to go clean it again. :loser::lol::lol:

I like hanging out in the garage and having a beer as much as the next guy, but as for tinkering and working on chit- no thanks. I guess my job has ruined the "working on stuff at home" fun factor over the years. :(

......I know that feeling.

I used to be a Aerospace Support Equipment mechanic (any equipment hooked to an aircraft) in the service and always told myself that "someday I'll be able to afford for someone else to fix my stuff!" Luckily lately I've only had to take care of my toys.

one weekend the wife asked if she could re-orginize the garage... ok im cool with that as long as i supervise... deep down i knew there was something twisted goin on in her mind... when we were all done and finished she asked if i could move my bike to one side of the garage and proceeded to pull my car in... i was like WTF are you doing woman... she goes i wanna start parking in the garage... my response.. LIKE HELL YOU WILL!!!

Doesn't look like that worked out for you..... :laughoff:

normal_DSCF1002~2.JPG

lasted about 3 days... to get the car in there is a pain in the a$$... pull up crank left try not to hit bike crank right easy easy... fk too fat cant get out... back up try not to hit the wifes suv... AHHHH FK this im parkin in the drive way..

I like hanging out in the garage and having a beer as much as the next guy, but as for tinkering and working on chit- no thanks. I guess my job has ruined the "working on stuff at home" fun factor over the years. :(

vette.jpg

Yeah I hear you there dunefreak. By the time I get home I'm so sick of working on other peoples cars that I don't even want to look at my galaxie :( which I've been trying to rebuild for three years now