VETS DAY...People Leaving an Easy UP

lindernglamis

My wife, my friend and I were camped near bathroom six and there was a camp that consisted of a white f2/350 lifted about 8-10inches. Well it got windy on Sat night and on Sun morning the camp with that truck was gone, except for a complete EASY UP that was bent to hell. Talk about pricks, can't even clean up there own stuff. These are the type of people that ruin the desert for the good people. Anyways I wasn't going to let them ruin it for me so I went over there and dissasembled it and took it home.

The truck again was a white f250/f350, probably 06, that was lifted quite a bit, and the front suspension set up was painted white. The front suspensions radius arms were made out of multiple tubing.

:beercheers: guy in the white truck

look at my new post-----found the guy selling his truck on another site!

post-251-1195156440_thumb.jpg

Edited by lindernglamis

I always see those EZ UP frames out there. It pisses me off. One time I saw one out there and then over a month later and 2 dune trips later it was still there! :beercheers: I would have brought it home but I was already fully loaded to the max and had no room for all that garbage that was left behind. :beercheers:

I always see those EZ UP frames out there. It pisses me off. One time I saw one out there and then over a month later and 2 dune trips later it was still there! :beercheers: I would have brought it home but I was already fully loaded to the max and had no room for all that garbage that was left behind. :beercheers:

We found one at bathroom #7 last year and brought it home. Ken you need some parts?

fuggin ford owners :Imma_throwup:

dammit...and people b*tch about me takin pics of other peoples camp???

yeah, I'M the crazy one

:worthless_without_pics:

:unsure:

Easy on them White F-350 owners, I be one! And for the record I ALWAYS haul out more than I rolled in with. You've seen me in action. Have to agree though that it takes a total assbag to be too damn lazy to haul their stuff home. Has to be lees than what they got to the dunes with.

So Jason, Glamis for Thanksgiving??? Or is SuperBowl weekend our next hookup?

There is allways room for clean up , halloween , my oldest kid fliped my bike, we did a 15 min. load up and I still took all the beer cans and crap from around my trailer. and that was a panic load up and go to the E.R.

I'M sure my buddies would have cleaned up, but , thats how we roll !!

eefing a$$hats ! pick up your crap !!!!!!!!

by the way my kid is ok.

There is allways room for clean up , halloween , my oldest kid fliped my bike, we did a 15 min. load up and I still took all the beer cans and crap from around my trailer. and that was a panic load up and go to the E.R.

I'M sure my buddies would have cleaned up, but , thats how we roll !!

eefing a$$hats ! pick up your crap !!!!!!!!

by the way my kid is ok.

oh yeah, Dan you left your raptor 700 I got it :DDRrocks: I'll take good care of it :laughoff::dunno:

Glad your daughter is OK :lol:

U going out T day? :grin:

Probably some white trash scumbag......same people that go to lake mead on the holiday weekends and leave thier chit everywhere!

No bull there! I could not beleive all the broken EZ up frames left on the beaches. Just one beach in the upper basin had 5 of them. The canvas was nowhere to be found, I bet sitting at the bottom of the lake.

Maybe it's time to call back into action the owl who said, Give a hoot, don't polute! from my/ours/your childhood days. :rolleyes:

I really liked the crying Indian, Iron Eyes Cody

I thought he was crying because we stole his house.

The easy ups are the bane of the dunes. they gave them away with the ltr450's so no one cares about them, FREE chit, and some people just suck! :rolleyes: poop on them!

• 5 months later...

So i was looking on race-dezert.com and found the white ford truck that almost certain left the easy up as trash at dumont. What is the chance that would happen. Shows the owner is a guy named Brett from bakersfield. So if anyone knows this guy he left trash at dumont so the dunes can get closed.

http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/trader/...nd&id=22525

Edited by lindernglamis

So i was looking on race-dezert.com and found the white ford truck that almost certain left the easy up as trash at dumont. What is the chance that would happen. Shows the owner is a guy named Brett from bakersfield. So if anyone knows this guy he left trash at dumont so the dunes can get closed.

http://www.race-dezert.com/cgi-bin/trader/...nd&id=22525

Call him up and say "thanks"

I am not hating on bakersfield! Just because the guy owns something does not mean he wouldn't leave stuff behind at dumont and if you look at my last post I said that I am almost certain....but it is always a possible that I am wrong. There are not many fords that look like that one, very distint with that white suspension set up.

Edited by lindernglamis

I am not hating on bakersfield! Just because the guy owns something does not mean he wouldn't leave stuff behind at dumont and if you look at my last post I said that I am almost certain....but it is always a possible that I am wrong. There are not many fords that look like that one, very distint with that white suspension set up.

no man...you got it all wrong....youre hatin on the LITTERERS!!!!!! idgaf about any other chit.....im on YOUR side brother!!!!!!!

did it have that carrols tire werehouse sticker running down the side??? btw...i called that guy and left a message about his truck....still waiting to hear back...

if this is a guy...what a fkn dumbass to have his dad's business all overhis truck, then, in front of a bunch of duners, leave his trash...

idiot!!!!!

and BTW... i said im from the field so it would be easier to fk with this clown :laughoff:

Edited by richard cheese