Favorite Dumont Menu Items

Kitcat

We're always looking for ideas on what to make for dinner and snacks when we're out at the dunes (or any camping trip). Sometimes after a long day of riding, the last thing we want to do is cook. And sometimes it's too dusty to bbq. We've bought some of those easy heat up meals from Costco. Another fav is tacos with ground beef. What do you all like to make???

:stick_smack::rockwoot: :gayboy:

Call me a freak, but I've been know in my group to cook steak and lobster out there. With corn, garlic bread, the whole bit. It is a little much, but it's just fun to have steak and lobster out in the middle of the desert. My mom did it 20+ years ago when we used to camp in the Mojave Desert and I guess I've just carried on the tradition in her honor.

:MBdance::ban-split: :chug: :clap::beercheers:

Call me a freak, but I've been know in my group to cook steak and lobster out there. With corn, garlic bread, the whole bit. It is a little much, but it's just fun to have steak and lobster out in the middle of the desert. My mom did it 20+ years ago when we used to camp in the Mojave Desert and I guess I've just carried on the tradition in her honor.

:chug: :MBdance::clap::clap::ban-split:

I'm stopping by your camp next time!!! I'll bring the wine!!! :beercheers:

ok ok....enough with the Pizzaz :MBdance: .....marinated and grilled chicken with peppers and onions in butter on the grill, T-bone steak with baked potato off the grill, chili and cheese dogs (or burgers), grilled corn on the cob, deep fried hot wings, etc. the list goes on and on. :beercheers::ban-split:

I'm stopping by your camp next time!!! I'll bring the wine!!! :beercheers:

Come on by!! :ban-split: Lobster with melted garlic butter...mmmmmmm!!

Sometimes we have marinated tri-tip or marinated carne asada as a midnight snack around the campfire which really hits the spot at about 1 am... :MBdance: Normally though, it is burgers, chili dogs, the usual camping suff.

I'm a dutch oven kinds guy.... Bavarian pot roast, corn souffle, green beans, and a peach cobbler to finish it off.....

I do throw down some carne asada tacos in a pinch...

Breakfast: Burritos stuffed with eggs, sausage, cheese with a side of fried potato slices w/onions...MMMMMMMMM

Lunch... "Lunchables" ..Hey, I'm in a hurry mid-day....

I'm a dutch oven kinds guy.... Bavarian pot roast, corn souffle, green beans, and a peach cobbler to finish it off.....

Breakfast: Burritos stuffed with eggs, sausage, cheese with a side of fried potato slices w/onions...MMMMMMMMM

mmmmm, food cooked in piss-soaked sand :ban-split::beercheers::MBdance:

ok ok....enough with the Pizzaz :shocked: .....marinated and grilled chicken with peppers and onions in butter on the grill, T-bone steak with baked potato off the grill, chili and cheese dogs (or burgers), grilled corn on the cob, deep fried hot wings, etc. the list goes on and on. :laughing::slap:

that's what my cooking structure looks like, of course my beautiful wife does all the cookin, my favorite is a big arss steak and A1, yea i said A1 sauce....

Come on by!! :slap: Lobster with melted garlic butter...mmmmmmm!!

Sometimes we have marinated tri-tip or marinated carne asada as a midnight snack around the campfire which really hits the spot at about 1 am... :shocked: Normally though, it is burgers, chili dogs, the usual camping suff.

Yum! Now I'm super hungry!!! :laughing:

We usually have breakfast burritos one morning. Costco has these dried hashbrowns that you soak and then cook on the stove. They're pretty cool, but I often get impatient! So, I eat a granola bar. I have to have my coffee!!! That ready made bacon is awesome!!!

Our friends brought out a spaghetti casserole on Halloween. It was really yummy and all we had to do was heat it up in the oven.

I generally precook everything before we go, but one of the more fun foods we have had around the campfire was:

beef stick

cheese and cracker 3 different kinds of cheese

shrimp and cocktail sauce

olives

veggies and ranch

grapes and apples

Peanuts

Just lots of munchie stuff. Easy to through together

I generally precook everything before we go, but one of the more fun foods we have had around the campfire was:

beef stick

cheese and cracker 3 different kinds of cheese

shrimp and cocktail sauce

olives

veggies and ranch

grapes and apples

Peanuts

Just lots of munchie stuff. Easy to through together

Sometimes I make stuff in advance or at least cut up onions, tomatoes, etc for sandwiches. I love making sandwiches - super easy! We've done the cheese and cracker thing around the fire. We're Snackers!!! :xmas4: