dunefreak Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 Is it too early to ask? Hey wingnut, you made the New Years banner by doing nothing at all! Thanks to desertskyz and the reminder....I must make a disclaimer as I also put on the homepage: fireworks are illegal at Dumont! haha So........who's planning on going? Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 Kitcat and I are planning on going. By then we will have the new plastics for the rhino. We are getting blue. :chug: :chug: Quote
CaptNkllm Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 we are going Christmas and New years weekend :chug: also the weekend of the 15th (dec) and any other time i can get out there Capt Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 I think we are going. Wife probably wont be able to ride though ( got injured over vet's day) I'm hopin we are goin. Quote
barefoot bob Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 im hoping to but dang things are slowing down as they do this time of year :chug: Quote
wingnut Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 Is it too early to ask? Hey wingnut, you made the New Years banner by doing nothing at all! :chug: Thanks to desertskyz and the reminder....I must make a disclaimer as I also put on the homepage: fireworks are illegal at Dumont! haha So........who's planning on going? You must have done that to thank me...thats right after we almost had the collision of the century!!!!! Cool a$$ banner!!! :chug: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 Crossing my fingers... i will be coming back to vegas that weekend so i will try to squeeze that in there if not have a good time.. Quote
justntime Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 I think that im going to go. Should be a good time. Woo Hoo. Quote
SandPita Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 Crossing my fingers... i will be coming back to vegas that weekend so i will try to squeeze that in there if not have a good time.. You better be camping with me... ... I am stealing your dirt bike for the weekend... I am over my banshee... you know we will be there... Quote
SandPita Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 I am there for 5 days And just where do you think your camping... MR... you still owe me dinner... miss you Quote
OGP Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 Ill be there. Im going out on december 26th or 27th and staying through jan 6th. Cant wait. I need a sand fix Quote
1BADYFZ Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 OG have you been to the Bud Light brewing Plant in van Nuys California? I am going to take some pics for you tomorrow, you might have a heart attack if you seen the beer storage here...Made me think of you and your rail when i pass it on my way to work My big bro always gave a salute when we drove by and i could never figure it out..LOL Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 You better be camping with me... ... I am stealing your dirt bike for the weekend... I am over my banshee... you know we will be there... It took me a few minutes to put 2+2 together.. I will be in tucson for the week and dont know if im coming home fri sat or sunday not sure yet... if we leave early and come back fri or saturday im going to try and day trip it on sunday.. If not you guys are more than welcome to my bike.. If justin breaks it ill just steal his.. LOL Quote
OGP Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 OG have you been to the Bud Light brewing Plant in van Nuys California? I am going to take some pics for you tomorrow, you might have a heart attack if you seen the beer storage here...Made me think of you and your rail when i pass it on my way to work My big bro always gave a salute when we drove by and i could never figure it out..LOL Is that the old Busch Gardens? Quote
1BADYFZ Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 I will takes some pics and show you, It's the Birthplace of all those Bud Light's you drink... Quote
ltr450rider Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 So back to New Years... Me and Tami will be heading out early sunday morning and leaving tuesday whenever. We will probably be looking for camping buddies, I think were headin out by ourselves. So if anyone is willing to accept us, that would be great. Back to your regularly scheduled Bud Light conversation... P.S. It's all about Coors Light Quote
SandPita Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 It took me a few minutes to put 2+2 together.. I will be in tucson for the week and dont know if im coming home fri sat or sunday not sure yet... if we leave early and come back fri or saturday im going to try and day trip it on sunday.. If not you guys are more than welcome to my bike.. If justin breaks it ill just steal his.. LOL Our 500 is still down for the count.. :jester2: 5th gear was blown out by one of bone head friends.. so now its being rebuilt and head lights for night riding.. that is if he can keep up with me... Actually Vets day after you left Brian let me ride the 150 and i had a blast.. Seriously concidering switching to 2 wheels but dont think Justin's dad would ever let me live it down... I'm slowly wearing Justin down on letting me ride the 450 while he rides the 500 but that is a lot of lowering to do when your an umpa lompa like me... I hope you can make it out atleast for the day... Quote
ride n time Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 We will be there. Leaving friday as soon as I get off work and staying thru till sometime tuesday. a few of our friends will be going also. If any one wants to camp with us your more than welcome. Only meet a few ddr peeps so far hopefully will get to meet more, everyone seems to be pretty cool. anyway can't wait for new years starting to get withdrawls already. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 Our 500 is still down for the count.. :jester2: 5th gear was blown out by one of bone head friends.. so now its being rebuilt and head lights for night riding.. that is if he can keep up with me... Actually Vets day after you left Brian let me ride the 150 and i had a blast.. Seriously concidering switching to 2 wheels but dont think Justin's dad would ever let me live it down... I'm slowly wearing Justin down on letting me ride the 450 while he rides the 500 but that is a lot of lowering to do when your an umpa lompa like me... I hope you can make it out atleast for the day... Like i said im usure yet... If justin doesnt have his fixed in time and wants to ride a 500 he is more than welcome to take mine.. Only catch is he would have to come pick it up the weekend of the 15th cuz i leave fri the 22nd for tucson and am gone the whole week. Thats totally up to him.. Hell i will even supply the gas as long as its getting used.. race gas does have a shelf life Quote
CaptNkllm Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 im hoping to but dang things are slowing down as they do this time of year Ok Bob!!! I will cover breakfast and dinner ... now all you have to buy is the gas :jester2: Michelle will probably ride through lunch so no need and I really dont think we have to have lunch everyday.....do we? I'll have my wife get enough food for all of us for the weekend so now you dont have any excuses except the gas excuse O never mind!! lol YOU IN? Capt Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 What day and time is the meet? We want to show off our new Rhino. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 4, 2007 Author Posted December 4, 2007 What day and time is the meet? We want to show off our new Rhino. I guess the same as usual. 2PM south pole on that Saturday. Quote
Don29palms Posted December 4, 2007 Posted December 4, 2007 We are planning on going if all goes well! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.