R.I.P Dyno.....

cj92345

jeeez cj a post that sensative you should have been more clear. you make everyone feel bad that posted not knowing what it is your saying or trying to say. :stirthepot:

hey cj your name days 92345 you from hesperia ??? if he lived there in the 70s he might of known my dad and his freinds that duned back in the day

Edited by barefoot bob

post-1360-1197647426_thumb.jpg

sorry about not beeing clear...i know peeps may not know what i was posting about...dec 7th is just a tough

day.

barefoot we grew up in ontario, did'nt move to hi desert till the mid 90's....but we where always at the dunes

in the late 60's through 70's, i'am sure we've crossed path's before.

p.s here's a pict going up devils slide in the 70's...ocean in the background. :beerpint:

Edited by cj92345

my dad and i havnt talked since 1986. i sure wish i could get my hands on out old dune pics. i have some great ones from that time. i have a couple floating around of my pops first buggy from the early 60s. i need to figure out this bloody scanner.

Just take pics of them with your digital camera for posting on here thats good enough! Love to see the old pics

CJ sorry for your loss, loosing someone that close is never easy. Looks like he was an awesome Dad!

Think back to the good times, looks like you had MANY