rail loses wheel while landing

Richard Cheese

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats ok. I was a good jump and it is all back to gether now. Nice bug thick stub axles. Shouldn't be losing any more wheels.

Is it a QUICKSAND car? I see a bunch of Omars cars break like this.

something about risking someone elses life when you run outta talent.. :beercheers:

Well then why even bring passengers on dune rides at all if you or they are that worried about it. He didn't run out of talent in that video. His stub axle broke. He wasn't going THAT big. I'm sure his passengers could have gotten out before hand if they wanted to. :lol:

yup over it... still a tool and im sure my comment from earlier will be all over the other site while richie call's me tons of names...

Man....I can't talk to you about anything anymore without you bailing out of the conversation saying "I'm over it". Come on you freakin tool! :beercheers::lol:

No I'll post on here and have to agree your a tool. You dont know me, never met me, never seen my work and just love talking sh*t because thats all you seem to do. What do you do for a living, moderate DDR? f*cking tool. Grow up bro, you act like a teenage girl.

Ya Mike ran out of talent because his micro stub broke. What can of ignorant a$$ comment is that.

it is a sand limo, i think he breaks it just so he can dune his truck with his enclosed on it lol

SandLimo Builds an awesome car. It would be a pretty safe bet to say the micro stub failed with no fault of the cars design. Unlike QUICKSAND CARS.

cool.. i dont like you.. you dont like me.. Awesome..

And as i have said before yup im just a keyboard warrior tool.. damn i hate my life sometimes.. UGG..

might i make one recommendation.. if you treat your customers the way your treatin me you sure aint gonna sell a lot of cars with dumontdunes.com plastered all over your signiture..

me and the other cheer leaders are gonna run off smoke a bowl adn get drunk now. :dolphin::laughing: :fro_smokin: :broke:

No I'll post on here and have to agree your a tool. You dont know me, never met me, never seen my work and just love talking sh*t because thats all you seem to do. What do you do for a living, moderate DDR? f*cking tool. Grow up bro, you act like a teenage girl.

Ya Mike ran out of talent because his micro stub broke. What can of ignorant a$$ comment is that.

:laughing: