rail loses wheel while landing

Richard Cheese

OK. I guess I am a tool with no talent. Now that we are clear on that, I love the Sand Limo. It is a nice change up from the Sancar Specialties tiki car I used to have. It had regular VW type stub axles in it and couldn't handle that kind of driving. The other side broke On thanks giving going up comp. I now have Super Stubs from gear on and they say they will not break. The car origonaly had a vw motor in it and I am sure the stubs in there where fine for that. Now it has a Nissan VG30DET. I have been told the extra horse power would chew those vw stubs up on a regular basis. By the way, Richie had nothing to do with it. If I could afford a new car that blue one he built would be mine.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK. I guess I am a tool with no talent. Now that we are clear on that, I love the Sand Limo. It is a nice change up from the Sancar Specialties tiki car I used to have. It had regular VW type stub axles in it and couldn't handle that kind of driving. The other side broke On thanks giving going up comp. I now have Super Stubs from gear on and they say they will not break. The car origonaly had a vw motor in it and I am sure the stubs in there where fine for that. Now it has a Nissan VG30DET. I have been told the extra horse power would chew those vw stubs up on a regular basis. By the way, Richie had nothing to do with it. If I could afford a new car that blue one he built would be mine.

They are nice cars. Bad Medicine has The car Joe Fab personally owned in his shop now. This car is sick. The chassis seems to be built very rugged. And as far as not having any talent? That jump looked awesome. :laughing: Things break!!!!!

Now Nick I am guessing that the passengers kinda liked the thrill of that jump and they even got the :laughing: at the end!!!! I guess I would have to call Ba Bert a tool for endangering my life. (wonder why I don't go on many rail rides) :dolphin:

Also I bet everyone wished that had good video of every time they broke something so you could keep reliving the moment.

Is there any personal attacks on this thread? I wanna attack someone.

Now Nick I am guessing that the passengers kinda liked the thrill of that jump and they even got the :laughing: at the end!!!! I guess I would have to call Ba Bert a tool for endangering my life. (wonder why I don't go on many rail rides) :dolphin:

Also I bet everyone wished that had good video of every time they broke something so you could keep reliving the moment.

Well everyone knows that your life was endanger getting in black beauty. :broke: First cluse might have been when Bert told ya you had to ride in the back seat. :duniemonkie:

I never called you a tool directly... I just said what would happen to the passengers if the driver ran out of talent driving like that... and that your incident could have turned out a lot worse... Yes people do it and its a risk they take.. Not one im comfortable with... Giving rides. ok.. but jumping a buggy with passengers i would refuse to do it.. let them go with someone else..

only "PERSONAL" attack was richie attacking me and i allowed it cuz i find it rather humerous...

I never called out ANYONE in general..

I never called you a tool directly... I just said what would happen to the passengers if the driver ran out of talent driving like that... and that your incident could have turned out a lot worse... Yes people do it and its a risk they take.. Not one im comfortable with... Giving rides. ok.. but jumping a buggy with passengers i would refuse to do it.. let them go with someone else..

The two people in my car begged me to jump with them. When we landed it was so soft I had thought the car just poped out of gear. I did not feel like I was putting anyone in danger or would I want to. And I am fairly certain that you called me a tool but I don't even know you so I can't even take offense to it. I prolly am a tool any way :laughing:

not to be a douche but why would you jump your buggy with 2 other people in the car... that could have turned out ALOT worse than what it did..

i didnt call you anything i just questioned why you would have done that... your cool.. richies not.. he has some beef against me or something

awesome jump, sorry to see the lugs break...a bit humourous watching a 35 inch paddle walk away form ya. glad all is ok with all the peeps though.

at least it didnt end like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5T8v0u8F5A...feature=related

That was brutal. I can't believe the guy with camera didn't notice the people in the way. I always try to have spotters. I had 3 spotters on that jump where my car broke. One of them just happened to be filming.

I can't believe a DDR STAFF MEMBER AND MODERATOR can be allowed to personally attack some one and nothing be done. I've been quiet lately and just observing but this is wrong and something needed to be said.

awesome jump, sorry to see the lugs break...a bit humourous watching a 35 inch paddle walk away form ya. glad all is ok with all the peeps though.

at least it didnt end like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5T8v0u8F5A...feature=related

Cole, why were you driving that Yellow jeep like that? :mc_smiley:

Nick I dont hate you, I dont know you. I think you are annoying on here but Im sure in person you cant be this much of a tool. You just have keyboard balls or behind the screen balls I'll call them, Its all good bro. I'll have a beer with ya anytime at Dumont. Stop talking sh*t about me because you dont know me or my work.

I can't believe a DDR STAFF MEMBER AND MODERATOR can be allowed to personally attack some one and nothing be done. I've been quiet lately and just observing but this is wrong and something needed to be said.

who did i attack don... i didnt attack anyone. Im the one who had the personal attacks pointed at them

The two people in my car begged me to jump with them. When we landed it was so soft I had thought the car just poped out of gear. I did not feel like I was putting anyone in danger or would I want to. And I am fairly certain that you called me a tool but I don't even know you so I can't even take offense to it. I prolly am a tool any way :mc_smiley:

Hey Mike !! I"M A TOOL !! :beerpint:

I have some tools.............

a wrench, a hammer, about a dozen screwdrivers, a measuring tape, torque wrench set, vice grips, I think I even have a saw, a rake, and a shovel!!

Man I think I need the shovel............. :wub:

So much for my Christmas wish of Peace on Earth! Hell it was worth a try!!

You guys need to meet up and have a beer or two! :mc_smiley: You are both really nice guys! :D

Heck I'll even buy!!!!!!!! :beerpint: