H1 Hummer crash at Dumont

dunefreak

that thing is like 10,000 pounds...who in their right mind would try to jump a brick?

think it will buff out?...

apparently his whip is tougher than the H1...the whip didnt break!

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

I towed the guy back to his camp. He had some good pics jumping it. He is suppose to email me with them when he gets home and explains to his wife what happend.

Oh that was you in the lifted Ford?

I was the guy in the blue rail that cruised up to catch a glimpse of video as you were towing him back.

Hummer 1 + :thumb::driver: to fast in the dunes= :blink::loser:

WOW! That is unreal... I have neven seen a hummer1 rolled. Iv seen a couple in traffic accidents but never on its lid!

Glad the guy is ok... But still... WOW!

That guy has my vote for the pick of the month!!

:DDRrocks:

Edited by Dune Family

he found a lil happiness out of a bad deal i was talking to him , and told him to look at the bright side.

when they total it he can get a sand car with the ins money . he said you know some good just might come of this .................

i didnt see any fire or burns anywhere just destruction it was a heavy blow. the frame didnt look bent in the rear but in the front where he stuffed it quite possibly the entire body is wasted.

Edited by barefoot bob

Holy Crap!! I'm glad he's ok. I guess if he wanted to get a new toy he definitely knew how to do it so the old one couldn't get fixed. My question is, Does insurance cover vehicles "off-roading" or "jumping" dunes??? If he had to explain this to his wife and she did not see the positive side (he was not hurt) of this I think he might be needing a new home not a new toy. :thumb:

i have personally rolled a H1 when i was in Kosovo, but we were climbing an off camber hill. and next thing you know....nice and slow...flump...flump..."OOPS---First Sgt is gonna be pissed!!!!"

but i never did any damage like that....

man is his wife gonna kick his arse!

• 3 weeks later...