did anyone see...

redswr

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You could hire a film crew to follow your every move and then just post videos of your :whistle: showing off?

I want to see the one of your truck rolling down comp LOL

hope you don't get hurt

Oh did you see the hummer H1 post?

could of been you...

B safe!

I remember you coming over to me and saying whatup. I think it was Sat night. I didn't see you go up comp though. I think you're lying. :whistle:

Foxysandchick asked me who you were afterwards. I said "that was red sweater" :laughoff: I almost didn't recoginize you without your 2 tickets to the gun show. :laughoff:

I remember you coming over to me and saying whatup. I think it was Sat night. I didn't see you go up comp though. I think you're lying. :whistle:

Foxysandchick asked me who you were afterwards. I said "that was red sweater" :laughoff: I almost didn't recoginize you without your 2 tickets to the gun show. :laughoff:

:laughoff::flipoff::flipoff::shake::dope::lol:

its not that bad of a hill... no way i'd try to take it up the face or banshee. i was just hoping someone saw it...

Foxysandchick asked me who you were afterwards. I said "that was red sweater" :whistle: I almost didn't recoginize you without your 2 tickets to the gun show. :laughoff:

lol... i was hoping to meet up with more of you guys but my buddy is a retard and doesn't like anyone that he doesn't know. saturday night i was planning on going over to where you guys were below camp but him and his brother were afraid of you guys... :laughoff:

Red sweater :thumb::lol: pete i think he deserves his own smiley :laughoff: sweater to red and fireing 2 guns :lol:

i was wanting on that had the smiley looking down straight ahead that said "i can see down your shirt!" that way i could send it to one of my co-workers :D

You wont take your truck up banshee but you will comp... hahahahahaha

i did banshee in foward and reverse in my s-10 hence the other title 1/4 ton hill shooter.. LOL

actually that one isn't to bad huh... this was only my 3rd time out there (not including the night ride).