RAGDOLL MX Posted February 2, 2008 Author Posted February 2, 2008 and suprising, in my collection of 10 thousand songs.....i couldnt find tiny dancer from elton john..... Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 This thread has convinced me to sell all my sh!t and move to vegas... haha sorry :chug: hendertucky :dance: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 2, 2008 Author Posted February 2, 2008 (edited) www.myspace.com/ragdollmx Edited February 2, 2008 by RAGDOLL MX Quote
britincali Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1618997 Link dont work for me Quote
TheAlaskan Posted February 2, 2008 Posted February 2, 2008 :dance: That is too effin funny!!! great pics :chug: Quote
wsky70 Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 Damn Cole, what a great time, wasn't nothing but laughs. If that would have been a real stripper, she coulda been all over me..... I'm just not into the small stuff, didn't want her rubbing her junk :dance: on me. That will be the party to top all....Good times for sure. I just got back from a desert ride, need to go through my pics and see what can be posted, Great times once again with the DDR peeps, glad I could make it up, and thanks for the invite....SF Woody Quote
Randog Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 Yiah Yiah! My gut is still killin' me from the whole time. :shout: Gremlin Camelpack Stripper. Out-of-control Cole. just add midget. He was in heaven. Drive-Schmive . Anytime for a DDR party like that. someone has major issues. Oh, I meant everyone. Alchy's is RIGHT! :chug: Poundin' all night! Um. like, lemme think .............I WAS WAY TRASHED. :drunk2: Still can't figure out why the :argue: upstaires was needed. Glad that didn't go any further. Couldn't get enough light to with my cell cam. painterjoe and crazy dave were textin' me to send pics. Cole's dog can catch like a mofo. He took a couple shots though. sorry little guy. Cole's truck can lay down killer brodies. Smoked us the :porn: out. DDR peeps rock. Great to meet and put new faces with names. :dance: To Cole and Jules: Thank you guys for making us feel at home. You guys don't mess around. Whitney and I had a total blast. :chug: R- Quote
vegas style Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 i knew i was going to miss a end all party! damn that work thing....... Quote
TheAlaskan Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 :afro: so who's stephanie? :dance: :chug: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 3, 2008 Author Posted February 3, 2008 iam really suprised that there isnt that many more photos..... Quote
dunefreak Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 iam really suprised that there isnt that many more photos..... :dance: Oh there are. I just haven't had time to post em. I've been at Dumont all day. There should have been plenty of pics from other peeps though. That room was FULL of camera flashes. Give me just a sec, I have plenty I'll upload. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 one of my favorites :chug: humping OGP's leg...fuggin CLASSIC! another favorite ... many more to come :dance: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 Not sure what the heck was going on here but here's a thought. :dance: :chug: There wasn't a problem, but the pic sure looks like it. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 this is about when duneJNKY was officially done :drunk2: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 3, 2008 Author Posted February 3, 2008 Not sure what the heck was going on here but here's a thought. :dance: :chug: There wasn't a problem, but the pic sure looks like it. NOW THATS FUNNY! Quote
Kens Colors Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 Once in a lifetime fun party!!! I do have friends in low places. Amazing how many people were there. Sicko's :dance: Quote
Randog Posted February 3, 2008 Posted February 3, 2008 Oh yeah, Now I remember. It was Jim Beam. Great pics Pete. Crazy Mohegans everywhere. :flatbiller: :dance: :drunk2: :jester2: :moonwalk: :beer_bang: :boyyy: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted February 3, 2008 Author Posted February 3, 2008 geeez...iam still feeling the effects! Quote
Raptor661 Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 geeez...iam still feeling the effects! lol........hey is she open next weekend =) rofl.. Quote
raptorgirl Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 I gotta find one of these in Bakersfield. My husband has to give a bachelor party and I showed him these pics, he thought it was a great idea. Too funny!! Only thing is with one from Bakersfield is she might not have all her teeth and 'she' might just be a midget 'he'. :beer_bang: Quote
cycoguy Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 I gotta find one of these in Bakersfield. My husband has to give a bachelor party and I showed him these pics, he thought it was a great idea. Too funny!! Only thing is with one from Bakersfield is she might not have all her teeth and 'she' might just be a midget 'he'. :beer_bang: Good lord that last part aint no joke lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.