V-day

dunefreak

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your way of thinking?!? What the hell am I in for :laughing: Look man, all I want is a GIANT bag of cinnamon imperials :whoop: And all your getting is a steak and bj :north_pole:

Right On Monkie ~ I like the way you Think! :lol::duniemonkie:

Ok My Turn ~ :beat:

1. BJ ~ Done

2. Steak ~ Did that Tuesday Night.

3. Working 8 hrs. today

4. Crocery shopping & Helping him Load the Trailer

Umm yep, thats bout all im doin...

:DDRrocks::lol::D

Right On Monkie ~ I like the way you Think! :DDRrocks::duniemonkie:

Ok My Turn ~ :whoop:

1. BJ ~ Done

2. Steak ~ Did that Tuesday Night.

3. Working 8 hrs. today

4. Crocery shopping & Helping him Load the Trailer

Umm yep, thats bout all im doin...

:north_pole: :beat::D

wt eff is going on here all your guys are lucky :lol::laughing:

We don't celebrate Valentine's day. After 20 yrs of marriage she is my sweetheart everyday. However, when we do celebrate special occasions it's the 3 B's for me. Beer, Bj and Beef Jerky!! :laughing:

Tonight will be all about loading for Dumont tomorrow!! :north_pole:

Guest Crasher

Cooking the hubs his favorite dinner and spending some alone time at home with my valentine!! :whoop: That being said, all you effers leave him alone and stop calling him for a night so he can get his present!! :north_pole: :laughing::DDRrocks:

Cooking the hubs his favorite dinner and spending some alone time at home with my valentine!! :lol: That being said, all you effers leave him alone and stop calling him for a night so he can get his present!! :DDRrocks: :north_pole: :whoop:

OH that's it I am so calling Mr. :laughing:

Pete:

I think my smilie is TAME compared to the comment in this thread........ But what do I know? heeh

I'll take it down for ya tho

You didn't have to take it down. If I felt it needed to be removed I would just have removed it. Nevermind dude. :beer_bang:

Just got in from a really fun night w/ Anna. First I suprised her with a heart shaped balloon and some funny valentine's candies and stupid stuff along with some new riding goggles. Then we hit up dinner at a new place near our house. After that a pit stop at Baskin Robins for some ice cream was necessary. Then as we ventured towards our next stop while cranking some of our favorite tunes on the radio, I stoppped at one of the bars where we first met. It's funny because she said, "hey remember that place" as we about past it. :drinkbeer: After a quick stop at that place (didn't go in- it was kind of a chit hole :laughing: ), we proceeded to our next 2 stops where we always go to watch the planes land. They were both spots that we have some good memories from earlier in our relationship. After hanging out there for a little while :beer_bang: :banghead: we then cruised the strip and tried out the new camera at night. We tried getting a shot in front of the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign, but it was just too dark out. It was fun though. All in all it was a great night. :D

Here's some pics of the strip and watching the planes fly over us right before they landed.

post-3-1203057996_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058024_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058034_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058043_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058051_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058063_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058073_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058082_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058094_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058108_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058119_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203058133_thumb.jpg