V-day

dunefreak

I figured we needed a thread for this since the TT thread got hijacked. :laughoff: Yeah yeah...you knew it was coming! :thumb::barf:

What are you doing for your special sum summin for Valentines Day? :wub::driver: :drunk2: :smoker:

I have a few little things planned for duniemonkie, nothing crazy but just a few things that puts a big smile on her face and makes her appreciate my way of thinking. :D I can't post what they are though...yet.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured we needed a thread for this since the TT thread got hijacked. :smoker: Yeah yeah...you knew it was coming! :dope::lol:

What are you doing for your special sum summin for Valentines Day? :wub::wub: :drunk2: :driver:

I have a few little things planned for duniemonkie, nothing crazy but just a few things that puts a big smile on her face and makes her appreciate my way of thinking. :D I can't post what they are though...yet.

Your way of thinking?!? What the hell am I in for :laughoff: Look man, all I want is a GIANT bag of cinnamon imperials :barf: And all your getting is a steak and bj :thumb:

And all your getting is a steak and bj :laughoff:

WTF! I need to forward this to my wife! :smoker:

I was going to be spending the night alone in a hotel room down here in SoCal but I decided F that and I'll be driving back tomorrow afternoon..... then hope to get a lil bj2.gif

Edited by b370

I figured we needed a thread for this since the TT thread got hijacked. :smoker: Yeah yeah...you knew it was coming! :lol::grin:

What are you doing for your special sum summin for Valentines Day? :bawl::dope: :drunk2: :driver:

Your way of thinking?!? What the hell am I in for :laughoff: Look man, all I want is a GIANT bag of cinnamon imperials :wub: And all your getting is a steak and bj :thumb:

COME ON!!!! Keep" Your way's of thinking to your selves" We don't need visuals!!!! :wub::barf:

WTF! I need to forward this to my wife! :laughoff:

I was going to be spending the night alone in a hotel room down here in SoCal but I decided F that and I'll be driving back tomorrow afternoon..... then hope to get a lil bj.gif

that smile is bad a$$ . not much working and finishing up the trailer . :driver: :smoker:

Hmm...I almost forgot it was VD LOL I guess I should ask David to pack the trailer for me and do the rest of grocery shopping :D (you know thats not happening : :thumb: )

But really thats what we have planned to get everything ready so we can leave at a decent hour Fri. :laughoff: :smoker: :driver:

COME ON!!!! Keep" Your way's of thinking to your selves" We don't need visuals!!!! :wub::laughoff:

You're reading too far into it. There isn't anything sexual about the simple things I have planned. sicko! :barf::thumb:

that smile is bad a$$ . not much working and finishing up the trailer . :dope::driver:

Yeah badass and funny as hell, but kinda crossing the line, WALT! :wub: :smoker: It's a little worse that this one and thats why it's not on the list. :lol: Oh well.

Well when I bought this house there was a beautiful planter full of flowers outside the kitchen window….

Needless to say since moving in I have killed everything LOL

So after 5-6 years of there being an empty 2X10 whole up against our house me and the boys filled it in with dirt/soil for some pink roses we are going to plant tonight before my wife gets home from work.

:D