ropin off the dunes

motoxman30

LOL

GO TO BED!!! :dope: isnt it past your bed time anyways :dope::dope: :wedgie:

Capt

hahahaha im not that young...old enoguh to make my own decisions

but young enough to beat ur a$$ up comp :dope::laughing: OOOOOO hahaha just messin

btw it was a suggestion...just throwin it out there for someone to catch

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y would he hit a buggy...thats not very nice

did he go up and smack it hith his hand??

i mean if he was pissed he shoulde slashed the tires cuz hittin the buggy would probably hurt his hand :dope::dope::dope:

HAHAHAHA just messin...thats wierd...when i go there theres usually only like 5 people there

mustve been the timing

Perhaps you don't read the whole sight. Daniel hit a sandrail at the little dunes on the Sunday after thanksgiving in the afternoon when a lot of people had loaded up to go. Also don't be to confident with the little dunes they are just as dangerous we have been going there for 9 years accidents happen anywhere and you have to remember there are different strokes for different folks.

Daniel has been riding since he could walk it doesn't make it 100% safe anywhere. I agree if you want to rope off a portion of a finger dune go for it just leave room for people to pass on the top.

For your information Daniel was in the hospital in a coma for 31/2 weeks and we are extremly lucky to have him.

One day when you get older and have children you will understand. This sport is a passion and we have to understand it's for everyone and we can make accomidations.

Edited by thirdmurf

y would he hit a buggy...thats not very nice

did he go up and smack it hith his hand??

i mean if he was pissed he shoulde slashed the tires cuz hittin the buggy would probably hurt his hand :dope::dope::laughing:

HAHAHAHA just messin...thats wierd...when i go there theres usually only like 5 people there

mustve been the timing

Perhaps you don't read the whole sight. Daniel hit a sandrail at the little dunes on the Sunday after thanksgiving in the afternoon when a lot of people had loaded up to go. Also don't be to confident with the little dunes they are just as dangerous we have been going there for 9 years accidents happen anywhere and you have to remember there are different strokes for different folks.

Daniel has been riding since he could walk it doesn't make it 100% safe anywhere. I agree if you want to rope off a portion of a finger dune go for it just leave room for people to pass on the top.

For your information Daniel was in the hospital in a coma for 31/2 weeks and we are extremly lucky to have him.

One day when you get older and have children you will understand. This sport is a passion and we have to understand it's for everyone and we can make accomidations.

i know wut happened

but hes back on his feet and ready to ride again :dope: ...makes u question life

he was doin wut he loves :dope:

ive had an experience just like that

cousin went in for a heart transplant...gotta have confidence that they WILL come through

and the dunes im talking about u cant camp in

ur talking about the little dunes off the road and those are MORE dangerous than the big ones

people can haul @$$ because its just up and down...no major drop offs

im talking about the ones back in the corner on the south end of the big dunes

they are smaller and no one goes there

sure people will get hurt there and there will be crashes

its not a matter of if ur gonna crash its when

not many people go there and u can always keep a birds eye view from up top

u can walk to any dune over there if u need to see ur kid

im assuming that the rest of u thought i was talkin bout the dunes off the road

thats like a 5 mile trip that im not willin to make to ride those dunes

i know wut happened

but hes back on his feet and ready to ride again :dope: ...makes u question life

he was doin wut he loves :dope:

ive had an experience just like that

cousin went in for a heart transplant...gotta have confidence that they WILL come through

and the dunes im talking about u cant camp in

ur talking about the little dunes off the road and those are MORE dangerous than the big ones

people can haul @$$ because its just up and down...no major drop offs

im talking about the ones back in the corner on the south end of the big dunes

they are smaller and no one goes there

sure people will get hurt there and there will be crashes

its not a matter of if ur gonna crash its when

not many people go there and u can always keep a birds eye view from up top

u can walk to any dune over there if u need to see ur kid

im assuming that the rest of u thought i was talkin bout the dunes off the road

thats like a 5 mile trip that im not willin to make to ride those dunes

Yea I know he's back on his feet again I'm his Mom and he is still recovering.

I misunderstood which dunes you were talking about as when we refer to the little dunes it's by the highway. Either way no matter where you go you need to be safe & have fun at the same time.

Edited by thirdmurf

Yea I know he's back on his feet again I'm his Mom and he is still recovering.

I misunderstood which dunes you were talking about as when we refer to the little dunes it's by the highway. Either way no matter where you go you need to be safe & have fun at the same time.

thats good to hear

give him anything he wants...ice cream, video games, the works

just messin

strong kid and strong family

he aint gonna give up when hes got parents to take him riding almost every other week

sorry bout the confusion

in our camp we get confused about which dunes are the little ones

they say they goin to the little dunes and i show up at the wrong one :laughing::dope:

We got there Thurs. and put cones up to save spots for the rest of our group that was coming in at differnt times on Fri. and we took them down when they go there. Well the group next to us parked really close to us and then roped off the entire top of the finger dune so the only way they could get in and out of their camp was to go through our camp with big rails. We had kids ridding and we finally had to tell them to stay off the dune because it just wasn't safe. Some people just care about themselves and the heck with everyone else. We did talk about taking their tape down but we were the bigger people and didn't do it.

We got there Thurs. and put cones up to save spots for the rest of our group that was coming in at differnt times on Fri. and we took them down when they go there. Well the group next to us parked really close to us and then roped off the entire top of the finger dune so the only way they could get in and out of their camp was to go through our camp with big rails. We had kids ridding and we finally had to tell them to stay off the dune because it just wasn't safe. Some people just care about themselves and the heck with everyone else. We did talk about taking their tape down but we were the bigger people and didn't do it.

u shoulda done it

u woulda still been bigger people if they didnt catch u

its like 007 tryin to sneak up there without being caught :laughing:

mission accomplished lets go home boys :dope:

u come back to camp and ur like oooo wut a rush...woo baby...we gotta tell the rest of the camp

u shoulda done it

u woulda still been bigger people if they didnt catch u

its like 007 tryin to sneak up there without being caught :laughing:

mission accomplished lets go home boys :dope:

u come back to camp and ur like oooo wut a rush...woo baby...we gotta tell the rest of the camp

dude I dont know how old you are but thats some immature chit right there.

I dont rope off the dunes, I dont cone off any area, and I dont have kids to worry about....But if I did, just come up and ask and things would get worked out

but if I see anyone messing with my stuff from my camp without my permission there's gonna be hell to pay simple as that

we camp in a semi circle and have had no problems with people riding through camp, maybe a little close but thats why the trailers in the middle surrounded by trucks. I've seen people cone off areas and been part of a camp that does and dont see a problem with it as long as its not excessive

dude I dont know how old you are but thats some immature chit right there.

I dont rope off the dunes, I dont cone off any area, and I dont have kids to worry about....But if I did, just come up and ask and things would get worked out

but if I see anyone messing with my stuff from my camp without my permission there's gonna be hell to pay simple as that

we camp in a semi circle and have had no problems with people riding through camp, maybe a little close but thats why the trailers in the middle surrounded by trucks. I've seen people cone off areas and been part of a camp that does and dont see a problem with it as long as its not excessive

Relax man.. he is just half messing anyway... take a deep breath of the thick air we have here in the lower 48. Its thicker and gives more oxygen in it. :cry:

I rope off my area and my neighbors. I use flares,stakes, cones, barbwire,chicken wire, land mines, turretts with 50 cal sniper rifles, I have been known on occasion to use Guido.

You have a problem with that???? :dope: :no_no: :laughing:

Capt

Relax man.. he is just half messing anyway... take a deep breath of the thick air we have here in the lower 48. Its thicker and gives more oxygen in it. :no_no:

I rope off my area and my neighbors. I use flares,stakes, cones, barbwire,chicken wire, land mines, turretts with 50 cal sniper rifles, I have been known on occasion to use Guido.

You have a problem with that???? :dope::dope::laughing:

Capt

no i agree with alaskan ................................................. :cry:

yeah he may be joking there, but what about on the first page when he said he took peoples cones and through them off the hill and what not...

I dont use cones so I dont care, it's people messing with stuff thats not theirs that irks me

I'm just gonna start using razor wire like you capt but in a 100yd radius up the hill so no one can use my dune :D

hell, I bet motomanx(or whatever) is even a flatbiller :no_no: :laughing::cry:

hahahahh nice... tell ya what I think we should do...Me and you wire off the entrance in and we charge for admition (sp) :dope:

then no one can complain!! muahahha

Capt

yeah he may be joking there, but what about on the first page when he said he took peoples cones and through them off the hill and what not...

I dont use cones so I dont care, it's people messing with stuff thats not theirs that irks me

actually....roping off, coning off or sectioning off any public land, without a permit, is illegal. if he were to take the cones down, and give them to the people who owned them, and informed them, then he wouldnt be doing anything wrong

but if he were to STEAL someone elses property, then he could face going to jail for gankin somebodies 25 dollars worth of orange cones :dope:

:laughing: and thinkin don't mix

actually....roping off, coning off or sectioning off any public land, without a permit, is illegal. if he were to take the cones down, and give them to the people who owned them, and informed them, then he wouldnt be doing anything wrong

but if he were to STEAL someone elses property, then he could face going to jail for gankin somebodies 25 dollars worth of orange cones :dope:

1. Cheese come one man, love ya like a son but, go back and count how many f'n times illegal has been used in this thread.

2. It seems that a few peeps are starting to get there panties in a bunch over this repetitive thread so, for those of you that have "Their Panties in a Bunch" please fill out the attached form and send it to "Someone Who Cares"

hurt_feelings.doc

Edited by desertskyz

but if he were to STEAL someone elses property, then he could face going to jail for gankin somebodies 25 dollars worth of orange cones :cry:

I agree with you cheese thats why I dont use cones, caution tape, stakes, metal pipes, a moat with sharks and freaking lazerbeams on their heads, razor wire, land mines, or anything else other than my toys to mark my camp

But what ever happened to two wrongs dont make a right? :no_no:

I think instead of being all incognito or 007 and tearing everything down, and tossing em down the hill he should have just explained that "technically" your not supposed to do that and that if you do leave some room for people to get by

1. Cheese come one man, love ya like a son but, go back and count how many f'n times illegal has been used in this thread.

2. It seems that a few peeps are starting to get there panties in a bunch over this repetitive thread so, for those of you that have "Their Panties in a Bunch" please fill out the attached form and send it to "Someone Who Cares"

hurt_feelings.doc

:dope: I printed that form and handed it out to people at work a while ago :dope:

Only a puzzy would not confront...... Or a punk kid......

this is y i dont confront

cuz u think im a punk a$$ along with everyone else

who is gonna care wut a 20 year old has to say

he has no experience...lets grab some fireworks and fire em at their camp tonight

and yes i did give the cones back

i just temporarily repossesed em

but i kept the stakes

they wont be needing em...i could use em anyways to weld together my dirtbike stand

this is y i dont confront

cuz u think im a punk a$$ along with everyone else

who is gonna care wut a 20 year old has to say

he has no experience...lets grab some fireworks and fire em at their camp tonight

and yes i did give the cones back

i just temporarily repossesed em

but i kept the stakes

they wont be needing em...i could use em anyways to weld together my dirtbike stand

Now, Now, Now it's gonna be OK. You'll see :headbang1:

hurt_feelings.doc

J/K