ropin off the dunes

motoxman30

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think there will ever be a time when there will be no roped off dunes from campers, like myself these people are just looking out for there kids (however I dont rope anything off). Instead of roping everything off I watch the kids while they are riding and im looking out for people riding near them. I believe the guys roping off the area just dont watch there kids that closely and thats why the do it. I found more people blocking off pathways between camps more anoying. hey we all gotta live together out there just my 02$

this is y i dont confront

cuz u think im a punk a$$ along with everyone else

who is gonna care wut a 20 year old has to say

he has no experience...lets grab some fireworks and fire em at their camp tonight

and yes i did give the cones back

i just temporarily repossesed em

but i kept the stakes

they wont be needing em...i could use em anyways to weld together my dirtbike stand

hell man, I'm only 25. It's not your age that matters it's how you present yourself and go about doing things that gets respect.

And I'm glad you took down the stakes, those are just way to dangerous to be putting up out there. I almost ran into some a couple of times friday night while going through the campgrounds.

you wont now

:headbang1:

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :dance: :banghead::lol:

badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadger

mushroom mushroom

:thumb:

Relax man.. he is just half messing anyway... take a deep breath of the thick air we have here in the lower 48. Its thicker and gives more oxygen in it. :thumb:

I rope off my area and my neighbors. I use flares,stakes, cones, barbwire,chicken wire, land mines, turretts with 50 cal sniper rifles, I have been known on occasion to use Guido.

You have a problem with that???? :banghead: :dance: :headbang1:

Capt

We have a friend named Guido...want him? ahahahaha

Next time I see a stake...it is being used for pole dancing right on the dune...lol.

I dont think there will ever be a time when there will be no roped off dunes from campers, like myself these people are just looking out for there kids (however I dont rope anything off). Instead of roping everything off I watch the kids while they are riding and im looking out for people riding near them. I believe the guys roping off the area just dont watch there kids that closely and thats why the do it. I found more people blocking off pathways between camps more anoying. hey we all gotta live together out there just my 02$

I dont know about you but when the kids or anyone else is runnin in camp or around camp they cant hear anything over the roar of the motors and having a helmet on. Do you have lighted fingers that your able to do sign language? :headbang1: how do you communicate if a racer is getting close? :banghead: If they are going away from you and they cant see you ... what then?.... Sometimes it is easier said than done and many close calls I am sure. atleast with the cones (in camp of course) the racers have a warning about others.

AND THAT IS MY $5.29 cents worth :thumb:

Capt

hell man, I'm only 25. It's not your age that matters it's how you present yourself and go about doing things that gets respect.

i wish we lived in a world like that

there are some people who will show u respect by the way u present urself and then theres others who think respect only comes when u get older :lol:

in our camp theres a few people of an older age that come up to me and go hey chadd ur an awesome rider in that tone of equalness

and then ill get the ur in ur twenties and u think ur always right speech :whacky101:

when in doubt i dont say anything :beerpint::banghead::idiot:

That's just it though. These are the days that people wouldn't give someone the time of day let alone worrying about inconvieniencing someone. It's all about me, me, me, me, me, me, me....and :banghead: the rest of you. I don't get it.

I TOTALLY agree with you Gerald and I don't get it either. Too much entitlement going around. :idiot::lol:

That's as simple as it gets right there. :nah: It's a dune....not yours.....not mine.....but OURS.

Where did I find the energy for this topic? :beerpint:

:whacky101: Well, by the looks of your new(est) avatar, I'd say it's aging you rather quickly.....oh, and you have lost WAAAAYYYY too much weight! :skeet:

you guy's talk about my thread's jeess get over it already :skeet: :grin: :whacky101: :beerpint::banghead:

:shout: RED a$$ ALERT!!!! :skeet:

At least this thread started with a genuine concern and that it wasn't just to be a jackass and start chit. :lol: :skeet: :nah: :skeet:

I still agree though. :blah::idiot: :shoot:

yep, told ya! :lol:

^ I like this guy. :banghead:

I like pizza. Even just a cheese pizza. Pepperoni is good and all, but sometimes just a thin crust cheese will do it for me. mmmmmmmmmm :whacky101: :idiot::nah:

Mmmmmm.....BBQ Chicken pizza for this kid. :beerpint:

I'm just gonna start using razor wire like you capt but in a 100yd radius up the hill so no one can use my dune :D

hell, I bet motomanx(or whatever) is even a flatbiller :laughoff: :freakin_nuts: :laughoff:

Why don't you just use Azzhat or something like that. I know that when I start showing up to the Meet & Greets wearing my favorite hat that happens to have a flatbill on it, people are going to have a automatic assumption that I'm a jerkoff and won't wan't to talk and make friends with me. Desertskyz already hates me because of my hat, from what she's posted on here, I don't know if I would want to meet her, she sounds kinda scary :laughoff: . Just had to get that out there, please use a more non-stereotypical term for idiots. Thanks.

After reading this whole thread top to bottom, I see alot of good points and everyone will have their own opinion no matter what.

I don't like the cones or tape on top of the fingers but I don't mind when they are a few feet from the top. On new years I had my buddy who has never ridden before so I took him on the first ride along the top of the fingers. Low and Behold, he got tangled up in some dudes caution tape that was strung to the very top and the guy came out yelling at him. I thought that was :boxer: , I told the guy that he should lower his tape a few feet to let people who want to ride the top of the dunes, and that he would have plenty of room for the kiddies. I never went back by his camp so I don't know if he did anything about it.

I know he was trying to protect his kids from the a-holes that race along those fingers but why not leave some room for them go by somewhat safely rather than block them and make them have to get all crossed up and possibly crash or be the cause of one.

Out of the 15,000 or so peeps you have in Dumont on a big weekend, you are going to have azzhats. That's a fact, get used to it. Go back and find my first thread from october about camp racers, I wasn't very happy with them. We just have to learn to deal with it.

If you see cones or stakes or whatever puts your panties in a bunch, try talking to someone in that camp and inform them about it and they just might listen and do something about it. Some people just need to be informed.

:shout: RED a$$ ALERT!!!! :lol:

At least this thread started with a genuine concern and that it wasn't just to be a jackass and start chit. :laughoff::boxer::laughoff::laughoff:

I still agree though. :idiot: :freakin_nuts: :lol:

no it wasnt. this was a kid bragging about how he took someone elses property tore it up . and then applied for saint hood cause he gave back the cones.................................