CaptNkllm Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Things I seen that worked. Getting there early to mark my camp off with CAUTION tape and bright orange CONES on the finger dunes spike strips in camp to slow down the camp racers sling shots and paintball guns on the turrett on the trailer racing my car around camps and kicking rocks on other campers siphoning gas outta Bobs car reving my engine up at 3 am in the morning letting my dogs piss and sh!t in others camps stealing the left over beer outta the neighbors cooler knocking on trailer doors at 2 am after they went to bed and ran from the door before they answered it Drinking and driving putting up metal stakes and painting them black so they blend in the dark listning to polka at 5 am and blasting it over the camp speakers Well thats all I have to add.... gotta go lol yes I am bored and tired of seeing typed complaints :mischevious: Capt Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Dear Capt, I am forever sorry about the Polka music. You see, my wife is of Mexican decent and I am Polish. We both by virtue of our backgrounds love that type of loud, blaring, mono note, no talent music. Also, we love Mexican beer, Bud Light to be exact. Sometimes we overindulge and stay up too late. I passed out and forgot to turn off the loud speakers. Well at least I didn't puke on myself this time. Regards and Humble apologies, mredgy Quote
indasand Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Your friends of warrior 07 aren't you? ^^^^^^^^^^^ Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 gee...i didnt see this one coming a mile away i bet next, someones gonna start talkin in smilies :wedgie: :shout: LICK MY LATE :moonwalk: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 When I am hauling a$$ WHEELING through camp (while drunk of course) trying to show off my super badass high dollar rail I like to get as close to camps as possible. That way they can get a better look at my bad self. It's also really cool to roost people. That shows em who's boss ya know. If you cut through lines quads and dirtbikes on comp you can REALLY get noticed. I think people think you are way more important when you show that you can pull that off. When I'm done with all that and it's time to party, I like to get a HUGE pile of pallets to make a great big fire. Then I see how many beer cans I can accumulate in the fire pit. Ya know because there is NO trace of them in the morning. If there is, screw it right? Someone will pick up all my crap and garbage at the end of the weekend right. Someone should since I have to pay SO much to get in to Dumont. Those fees are rediculous! I bet they pocket all that money. :wedgie: Hey David, you SEEN them? (you mean saw them? ) I hear ya though. I get tired of seeing all the complaints to after a big holiday. It's so predictable. We were good for about a day or two then they all came rolling in. I don't even get mad anymore. I think it is quite entertaining. Quote
SanDollars Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 This thread brings boredom to a whole new level..... Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 21, 2008 Author Posted February 21, 2008 AHHHhhhh not sure about you guys but.....MAN DO I FEEL BETTER cheese is :wedgie: Capt Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 AHHHhhhh not sure about you guys but.....MAN DO I FEEL BETTER cheese is :no_no: :porn: Capt remind me which smilie refers to me having my azz handed to me by a 5 hr old Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 21, 2008 Author Posted February 21, 2008 remind me which smilie refers to me having my azz handed to me by a 5 hr old << this one ROFL thats funny... :no_no: Kinda stole topic from Bob Capt Quote
barefoot bob Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 ya plagerism runs rampid around here. luckily its only been cool people that plagerised me so far. untill you effer btw that was your gas you siphoned out of my buggy ( or petes cant remember which ) so ............................... Quote
My4DrGSR Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 btw that was your gas you siphoned out of my buggy ( or petes cant remember which ) so ............................... who needs crunches, jsut read DDR and :dance: you guys are gettin me in shape, carry on... Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 I'm still har-haring about D*ck Cheese calling his little one String Cheese. Hilarious! Quote
1sickf250 Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 I'm still har-haring about D*ck Cheese calling his little one String Cheese. Hilarious! yeah ddr is hilarious Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 22, 2008 Author Posted February 22, 2008 yeah ddr is hilarious Just think if it wasnt for some of us then you guys wouldnt have anything to read Capt Quote
Sandpirates2 Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Things I seen that worked.Getting there early to mark my camp off with CAUTION tape and bright orange CONES on the finger dunes spike strips in camp to slow down the camp racers sling shots and paintball guns on the turrett on the trailer racing my car around camps and kicking rocks on other campers siphoning gas outta Bobs car reving my engine up at 3 am in the morning letting my dogs piss and sh!t in others camps stealing the left over beer outta the neighbors cooler knocking on trailer doors at 2 am after they went to bed and ran from the door before they answered it Drinking and driving putting up metal stakes and painting them black so they blend in the dark listning to polka at 5 am and blasting it over the camp speakers Well thats all I have to add.... gotta go lol yes I am bored and tired of seeing typed complaints Capt Hey Capt you forgot about letting our kids run into everyone else's kids over at the rock pile, being a proud member of the haters family and all :poke: :dance: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 I'm still har-haring about D*ck Cheese calling his little one String Cheese. Hilarious! i wanna say some MA FACKA on this site started saying it, and it kinda caught on! .. Uncle "freak sent strings and my hat order to us, and it had a paper that said MUTHA BITCHEZZZ in it... string was 4 at the time.....i had him hold up the sign, took a pic of it with my phone and sent it to pimpshack....funny azz chit Quote
Richard Cheese Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 knocking on trailer doors at 2 am after they went to bed and ran from the door before they answered it :shout: hey dumbazz... thats called knocking Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 22, 2008 Author Posted February 22, 2008 :shout: hey dumbazz... thats called knocking Just trying to be a littl PC... little :afro: Capt Quote
dinicolady Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 ya plagerism runs rampid around here. luckily its only been cool people that plagerised me so far. untill you effer :whacky101: btw that was your gas you siphoned out of my buggy ( or petes cant remember which ) so ............................... Priceless!! :skeet: yeah ddr is hilarious :skeet: Just think if it wasnt for some of us then you guys wouldnt have anything to read Capt Yeah, a bunch of wannabe comedians!! Thank God, 'cause then we wouldn't have anything hilarious to read!! And laugh those a$$es off. Who needs crunches?!? Who needs Depends is more like it!?! Quote
Dunelover Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 ? Who needs Depends is more like it!?! :whacky101: Now thats funny. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.