Rhino Crash 215 & Decatur

Kens Colors

I was just watching Channel 8 news and they showed a yellow rhino, that

had rolled and ejected both passengers, sometime last night. Nevada State

Patrol was investigating and it looked like the rhino was on the road. :banghead:

:beerpint: Driver and passenger survived but in bad shape. I hope they are

OK, but WTH :whacky101:

I just saw the news, it sure looked like the same paint and bodywork. It looked like gold to me, and maybe the doors too.

The two are still in the hospital, one, critical, and they said they came out of nowhere, (decatur and south of the 215) so it was probably from right near there. I d be wondering if someone stole a rhino, they probably stole more then one and mix and match parts, and would probably do dumb things, cause they didnt pay for it anyways, and try to race cars......

just got word a few hours ago that yes it was indeed david morgan and he did not make it hes now in a better place R.I.P david mogan

kyle i'm sure sorry about your friend. Don't you wish your friends wouldn't do chit like this, so you don't have to say good by.

I certainly feel sorry for the family's of those involved, but I have to say it, I don't even know these people but it pisses me off. What the hell were they doing to begin with!! It is not a "Tragic Accident" It was people doing dozens of things wrong at the same time. In my mind, of the scenarios that could have happened there, most of them would have ended bad. Stupid Stupid Stupid. I saw nothing in the paper this morning about it?

It seems like about this time last year there was another late night "urban" "ATV" (it was a rhino) fatality.