Nascar (Vegas)

Guest Crasher

Guest Crasher

We just got tickets for Sunday. Thinking about taking the hauler out there Sat. night and spending the night. Anyone else going and if so, where do you park??? Do they even allow RVs in the parking lot anymore? :kart: :freakin_nuts: :laughoff:

We'll be there in my company's suite... sweet!!!

:beercheers:

Thats the only way to watch NASCAR!!! well unless you can get your coach or fifth wheel in the center!

Did the suite thing a few years ago, that was AWESOME!! You guys have fun!! I am jeolous!!

My neighbor is camping in the RV lot so we may join him Sunday for some grub :beercheers: :eatdrink021: and a few hours of the race!

We'll be there in my company's suite... sweet!!!

:eatdrink021:

Must be nice!!!! Glad FedEx takes care of someone! I guess the hourerly's aren't important!!!! :beercheers: But hey I got a handshake on my 14th anniversery!!!!!

Guest Crasher

So far we have ticket for Fri and Sat.....still working on tickets for Sunday.

Cool. Give us a call G. Hopefully we can all hang out on Sunday. We were going to bring the hauler to stay in, but since there is no overnight parking, it's too much of a hassle to bring it out just for the day. We'll just get there early and go in, or meet up with peeps in the parking lot beforehand if anyone is doing that.

:mischevious:

Guest Crasher

i gave a ticket to a friend of mine and he is bringing his little camper just for a place to hang out and use the toilet. maybe we can hook up and park in the same area. we always go early to beat the traffic and hang out :D

Sound good to me!!! Let us know where you guys will be and maybe we'll stop by before we go in. :mischevious:

Thats the only way to watch NASCAR!!! well unless you can get your coach or fifth wheel in the center!

Did the suite thing a few years ago, that was AWESOME!! You guys have fun!! I am jeolous!!

My neighbor is camping in the RV lot so we may join him Sunday for some grub :dope: :eatdrink021: and a few hours of the race!

Yes indeed! Two years ago we watched the race from our pit! That was awesome!

:lol:

Must be nice!!!! Glad FedEx takes care of someone! I guess the hourerly's aren't important!!!! :lol: But hey I got a handshake on my 14th anniversery!!!!!

It is cool to have a nice perk every once in a while! We're looking forward to it! :eatdrink021:

Congrats on 14 years! Do you get another week's vacation next year? That's awesome! :dope:

It is cool to have a nice perk every once in a while! We're looking forward to it! :eatdrink021:

Congrats on 14 years! Do you get another week's vacation next year? That's awesome! :lol:

Don't patronize me!!!! :beer_bang: :headbang1::dope:

I am jealous!! :( I WANNA GO! Didn't go last year either, but went two years in a row before that! Oh well.......I'll be watching from Dumont though so that'll make it a little better! :D

We went to Dumont last year for NASCAR weekend. It was really fun (and quiet, too). Of course, our driver got 3rd, which would have been cool to see. But, we had lots of great riding!

:think:

Cool. Give us a call G. Hopefully we can all hang out on Sunday. We were going to bring the hauler to stay in, but since there is no overnight parking, it's too much of a hassle to bring it out just for the day. We'll just get there early and go in, or meet up with peeps in the parking lot beforehand if anyone is doing that.

:surrender:

I just got the call and we're in for Sunday. I'm not sure where our tickets are, but I say we try and meet up for some serious DDR tailgating!

:rolleyes: :6pak: :chug: :clap::dunno::beat:post-475-1204136393_thumb.gif :bs: :drunk2: :old::barf:

Guest Crasher

I just got the call and we're in for Sunday. I'm not sure where our tickets are, but I say we try and meet up for some serious DDR tailgating!

:surrender: :6pak: :chug: :old::dunno::clap:post-475-1204136393_thumb.gif :chug: :drunk2: :barf: :6pak:

For sure!!! See you on Sunday!! Give us a call and let us know where you are before the race. :rolleyes: I'll pm you our seat numbers so you'll have a general idea of where we'll be. :bs: Can't wait!!! :beat:

What about the 8 dollar beers? That pays for a dune trip right there. :jester2: :nah::dunno:

Have fun you guys. :freakin_nuts:

Tailgate.....and barcardi in a water bottle looks just like water. :whistle:

Besides it's just like you said.....it'll be good times wherever DDR peeps are!! :freakin_nuts: