Stolen Jeep Rubicon...............Hemet California

I'm not a regular poster on the boards here but this was the 2nd place I thought of to seek help. A buddy of mine just called and told me somebody stole his Jeep rubicon ( spelling ? ) out of his garage last night in Hemet. I'm really looking for a website like this one but pertaining more to the Jeep people, something with a few forum options. This was not your everyday Jeep as I understand it, had all kinds of trick, high buck after market stuff on it, stuff that will have to be parted out, CHEAP, as I'm thinking even the stupidest of thieves would try to unload it as it is. My buddy say's the wheels & tires ( goodyear 35 inchers ) are what would make this rig stand out. Thanks in advance for any help

Skyskier

jeep2.jpg

joeswheels.jpg

Got a license plate number for it also?

The owner is up flying the area looking for the jeep today. I'll get more info tonite. I'm thinking by now it's probably in Mexico getting loaded for a "run" Thanks for the reply

skyskier

put a damn alarm on it idoit. Pretty cheep insurane if ya ask me. :laughing:

Thank you for your reply. If I may suggest, on your next brilliant post, I would strongly advise that you use the spell check feature that comes as a standard option on all computers today. When you post up something like "cheep insurane" and "if ya ask me", it makes YOU look like an IDIOT . Are you smarter than a 5th grader :laughing: Thanks again for your input. My greatest hope is that someday I may be able to return the favor.

Thank you for your reply. If I may suggest, on your next brilliant post, I would strongly advise that you use the spell check feature that comes as a standard option on all computers today. When you post up something like "cheep insurane" and "if ya ask me", it makes YOU look like an IDIOT . Are you smarter than a 5th grader :blink: Thanks again for your input. My greatest hope is that someday I may be able to return the favor.

:shocked2: :laughing::idiot::thumb::laughing:

put a damn alarm on it idoit. Pretty cheep insurane if ya ask me. :laughing:

Thank you for your reply. If I may suggest, on your next brilliant post, I would strongly advise that you use the spell check feature that comes as a standard option on all computers today. When you post up something like "cheep insurane" and "if ya ask me", it makes YOU look like an IDIOT . Are you smarter than a 5th grader :idiot: Thanks again for your input. My greatest hope is that someday I may be able to return the favor.

:laughing: He didn't even spell idiot right. :shocked2:

• 1 month later...

I'm not a regular poster on the boards here but this was the 2nd place I thought of to seek help. A buddy of mine just called and told me somebody stole his Jeep rubicon ( spelling ? ) out of his garage last night in Hemet. I'm really looking for a website like this one but pertaining more to the Jeep people, something with a few forum options. This was not your everyday Jeep as I understand it, had all kinds of trick, high buck after market stuff on it, stuff that will have to be parted out, CHEAP, as I'm thinking even the stupidest of thieves would try to unload it as it is. My buddy say's the wheels & tires ( goodyear 35 inchers ) are what would make this rig stand out. Thanks in advance for any help

Skyskier

jeep2.jpg

joeswheels.jpg

myjeeprocks.com is a good one for so cal.....sorry bout the spelling in advance.

Nice rig, Your probably right and she is on her way or already in Mexico :blink:

I'll foreward this info to a few freinds of mine who are in a bunch of jeep clubs and do a lot of the jeep jamborees all over the the west. If they see it, they'll let me know.

As for alarms, they suck. How many people actually pay attention to them anyway. I've slept thru mine going off. When I hear one going off in a parking lot I don't run over there and make sure a car is not getting stolen. All an alarm does is annoy people and wake people up in the middle of the night.