Kitcat Posted April 5, 2008 Posted April 5, 2008 (edited) I'm always looking for cool things to buy for the RV that makes camping life easier or more fun. Here are a few things that we got that I love: Extra everything for the kitchen (plates, utensils, coffee maker, etc), so we don't have to load & unload Disposable coffee cups and lids (the greenies would hate us)! Kirkland counter wipes - makes the dirty dune life much better (actually, I love everything disposable)! My mini step up stool - I have one at home now, too! 15 million candle power light! :shocked2: Favorite thing(s) of all: OUR RECLINERS instead of the dinette set! Cal's thought we were crazy to buy the recliners out of a 5th wheel. They're worth every penny!!! :shocked2: Edited April 5, 2008 by Kitcat Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted April 6, 2008 Posted April 6, 2008 ditto on that..................oh, and my flat screen tv.....still waitin to bring out rock band , for drunken nights. Quote
THE BIG E Posted April 6, 2008 Posted April 6, 2008 :argue: BOOZ and a flat screen tv with sattelite Quote
DarbyCrash Posted April 6, 2008 Posted April 6, 2008 The 2 best things Triple Tap kegerator. :argue: :chug: Water storage bag that goes on roof. Holds an extra 40 gallons and I can fit 3 of them up there. Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 I just got a new fuel sock for the fill station on the toy hauler. This should keep the debris out of the pump. :flatbiller: Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 After looking at the picture, maybe I should have put it on the pump first and then took the picture. Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 I know. I'm killing myself. :argue: :chug: Quote
DarbyCrash Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 I just got a new fuel sock for the fill station on the toy hauler. This should keep the debris out of the pump. :flatbiller: Looks like you had to zoom in too. :poke: How big is the sock, 4" :poke:, I see it's reusable, do you need to turn it inside out every other use to keep it clean :poke: And to think, people told me they wouldn't buy that kinda stuff from women in lingerie at Dumont and here you are saying it's the best thing you've ever bought :argue: Quote
Kitcat Posted April 7, 2008 Author Posted April 7, 2008 A couple other cool things.... The flag pole and Coors Light flag - except that we bent the flag mount in the wind 15 Million candle power light :argue: Quote
777duner Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 I love to bring my electic leaf blower... it makes for quick clean up in the trialer before and after. I blow off the excess sand from the rail before it goes in too! :argue: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted April 7, 2008 Posted April 7, 2008 The best investment I think I made was the electric tongue jack. Quote
MAXDOUT Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 yep, leaf blower is the way to do it. :freakin_nuts: Quote
dunefreak Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 yep all good things so far: leaf blower, electric tongue jack, pizzaz, etc I also use my 18V cordless drill with a 3/4 socket on the end for the stabilizer jacks. Saves LOTS of time raising and lowering the jacks. :freakin_nuts: Lets see what else...a second coffee pot, toaster, and kitchen stuff just for the hauler. Oh and can't forget DDR stickers. :freakin_nuts: Quote
Kitcat Posted April 8, 2008 Author Posted April 8, 2008 yep all good things so far: leaf blower, electric tongue jack, pizzaz, etc I also use my 18V cordless drill with a 3/4 socket on the end for the stabilizer jacks. Saves LOTS of time raising and lowering the jacks. :freakin_nuts: Lets see what else...a second coffee pot, toaster, and kitchen stuff just for the hauler. Oh and can't forget DDR stickers. :freakin_nuts: Hmmmm.. leaf blower - interesting! Mark used the air compressor to blow out the sand from our last trip. A leaf blower would be cool. We've used the power washer to clean out the floors, but a leaf blower could be used everywhere! I forgot about my utensil and napkin caddy. It keeps all my plastic utensils and paper napkins in one place. boy, with that I need 8.6 planets - how do you like me now greenies! :eatdrink021: Quote
777duner Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 I've found a leaf blower to be very handy! Get out there... unload all the stuff... blow out the trailer and blow off the carpet. Outside carpet gets loaded up with sand... blow it off. Blow off the dogs (my lab loves it) Blow out the seats in the rail. Time to leave... blow everything... including the inside of the truck! Sometimes I get carried away. Quote
Sandpirates2 Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 Auto Set-Up Sat Dish - 2 Flat Screens, 600 Watt Stereo System, Leaf Blower and GPS for the Quads and an Infrared Motion Perimeter Security System for the stuff outside....and to guard the BOOZ I need a fuel pump sock, but Blue Steel's already in trouble as it is.... :freakin_nuts: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 The best investment I think I made was the electric tongue jack. that was the first thing i bought. i also fabbed up some cables to allow the ramp to be used as a deck...about 2 hours and 30-40 bucks @ homo depot Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 that was the first thing i bought. i also fabbed up some cables to allow the ramp to be used as a deck...about 2 hours and 30-40 bucks @ homo depot Very nice.... Quote
BLUE STEEL Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 thanks :freakin_nuts: We have the same type of netting on the back of our hauler, but we have never used it. We do not have the gate rigged with the cables though. How much weight do you think it will hold? Quote
Richard Cheese Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 We have the same type of netting on the back of our hauler, but we have never used it. We do not have the gate rigged with the cables though. How much weight do you think it will hold? each one of the cables are good for 2000 lbs each.....the hooks to the frame are the weakest link...i could only find 1000 lb hooks so i max out my deck @ 1500, although it should be good to 2k......usually only 2-3 people sitting in chairs on the deck, so, 1000 lbs max so far is what i have put on it Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.