Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

here is our set up holds two full size sand cars and three quads

post-901-1202838927_thumb.jpg

post-901-1202839052_thumb.jpg

That's like "Dream Rig" status right there, the toy's too. BASTARD!!!! :beer_bang: (sarcasm)

Seriously though, very nice.

  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 5 months later...
Posted (edited)

Heres mine. Quads at Gossa, bikes in Logandale. Not the biggest trailer but plenty for a single guy who needs his home comforts while playing !

post-4176-1216594882_thumb.jpg

post-4176-1216594945_thumb.jpg

Edited by desertrider71
Posted

Very nice car like the orange and black look :laughing:

:flipoff: Thanks, I chose the color because I wanted to be seen easily by other duners. It has always freaked me out to get hit in the flat areas. I think that some duners get so focused on watching the terain they forget to watch for other duners.... :D

Posted

Wasn't that white car up for sale awhile back :think:

Ya I bought it from a guy in Henderson off of Craigs list. It has been a real good buggy but I let my 20 year old nephew drive it and he tries to keep up to my long travel rail and he put some cracks in the chasis from bottoming. No big deal though I am going to have that stiffined up for next season....... :D

Posted

This is how i used to roll in HAWAII

1996 saleen mustang

DSC00564.jpg

2001 dodge dakota 4x4

DSC00560.jpg

2003 Suzuki LTZ400

quad.jpg

THIS IS HOW I ROLL NOW SINCE I MOVED FROM HAWAII TO "LAS WAGES", I MEAN "LAS VEGAS"

2004 Toyota Tacoma and 2009 Carson Fun Runner

DSCN2209.jpg

2007 Suzuki LTR-450

DSCN1458.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...