dunefreak Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 Since not everyone knows that "Coles Corner" is for everyone to post random crap like you tube links etc, I figured I'd start a place just for you tube, break.com, etc clips that people like to share. This way we don't clutter up the general chat section with all of them. After hearing about the train derailment at Glamis, I searched for a video of it but couldn't find one from there. Here is just a random clip I found though that is pretty crazy to watch. I think I'd chit my drawers. :shocked2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-kZONm3E6A&NR=1
ltr450 Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 dam that was crazy. I found my self leaning to right, wright before the end!!! :shocked2:
high octane junkie Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 This way we don't clutter up the general chat section with all of them. why do our video's gotta be clutter? why can't it just be "a place for video's" and not "a place for clutter?" why you gotta hate? it's because i'm black, ain't it? rofl. heh.
dunefreak Posted April 14, 2008 Author Posted April 14, 2008 why do our video's gotta be clutter? why can't it just be "a place for video's" and not "a place for clutter?" why you gotta hate? it's because i'm black, ain't it? rofl. heh. :shocked2:
Richard Cheese Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 dam that was crazy. I found my self leaning to right, wright before the end!!! :shocked2: funny....i hang to the left
EY3BA11 Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 Why dontcha pin this one like coles corner so we dont have to go searchin for it everytime we want to post a you tube link
Warrior07 Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 Why dontcha pin this one like coles corner so we dont have to go searchin for it everytime we want to post a you tube link Yeah what he said
Sincity_blondie Posted April 14, 2008 Posted April 14, 2008 (edited) ok heres another train one. its a demonstration. pretty amazing the damage!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3QKRl43i4g sorry wasnt sure how to post this. Edited April 14, 2008 by Sincity_blondie
dunefreak Posted April 14, 2008 Author Posted April 14, 2008 Why dontcha pin this one like coles corner so we dont have to go searchin for it everytime we want to post a you tube link ummm, you have the same ability. Why don't you do it? :shocked2:
EY3BA11 Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 cuz i didnt know what you wanted el prezidente.. didnt know if you had other plans
dumontdude10 Posted April 15, 2008 Posted April 15, 2008 friday at school http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BneCiuVEWDA
dunefreak Posted April 15, 2008 Author Posted April 15, 2008 cuz i didnt know what you wanted el prezidente.. didnt know if you had other plans plans? Its just you tube. :beer_bang: wow, el presidente...haven't heard that in a while. :6pak:
barefoot bob Posted April 17, 2008 Posted April 17, 2008 friday at school http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BneCiuVEWDA maybe he should have spent less time acting black/gangster and more time in boxing
high octane junkie Posted April 18, 2008 Posted April 18, 2008 Airplane tickets to the event.................$800.00 Fancy clothes........................................... ....$400.00 Getting a nice picture taken........................$15.00 2 "homies" in the background bout to get busy...............Priceless!
Richard Cheese Posted April 19, 2008 Posted April 19, 2008 friday at school http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BneCiuVEWDA THATS ALmost as bad as those dumbazz cheerleaders vid taping that beating and posting it i dont put alot of faith in this generation
Kitcat Posted April 22, 2008 Posted April 22, 2008 This is for you Wingnut (even tho it's a Ground Guy)...
dunefreak Posted April 25, 2008 Author Posted April 25, 2008 http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/21411/ ummmm, WTF! I couldn't stop laughing! :ban-split:
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 This is for you Wingnut (even tho it's a Ground Guy)... i always liked this one
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 25, 2008 Posted April 25, 2008 http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/21411/ ummmm, WTF! I couldn't stop laughing! :ban-split: LOL..the ottoman is a whore!
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 26, 2008 Posted April 26, 2008 well i can see that one gettin deleted soon... in 3 2 1.......
desertrider71 Posted April 26, 2008 Posted April 26, 2008 :no_no: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/21411/ ummmm, WTF! I couldn't stop laughing! Okay then. How many were there ? I could only get through half of it. And how did the prez come across such material
Recommended Posts