Warrior07 Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 :porn: Well my wife won't go for a long travel :porn: so i had to go with the cheapest way to get it wider . :rhino: Quote
indasand Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 Your wife doesn't like it long? so you went wider? WHAT? LOL Quote
desertskyz Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 That is really sweet. Congrats. It is going to make getting me and Jodi beer alot easier and faster, good call. :porn: :porn: Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 7, 2008 Author Posted May 7, 2008 Your wife doesn't like it long? so you went wider? WHAT? LOL It's not how long it is it's how you use it !MA FACKAA !!! :porn: :porn: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted May 7, 2008 Posted May 7, 2008 hmmm so many directions to go with this one :porn: looks good...fuggin long travel is at least 5k :porn: Quote
dunefreak Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 Looks awesome warrior. That is the FIRST thing I did with my Raptor. It handles so much better and is much more stable. It's the best thing to do with any sidexside or ATV. Your wife doesn't like it long? so you went wider? WHAT? LOL Long travel doesn't make it longer in length. :porn: :porn: Long travel ARMS make it wider and more stable. When you offset the wheels like he did (with spacers or offset wheels) essentially you are giving it slightly more travel by making your wheel to suspension pivot point longer while giving it more stablility. :porn: Quote
MAXDOUT Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 Looks awesome warrior. That is the FIRST thing I did with my Raptor. It handles so much better and is much more stable. It's the best thing to do with any sidexside or ATV. Long travel doesn't make it longer in length. :moon: :porn: Long travel ARMS make it wider and more stable. When you offset the wheels like he did (with spacers or offset wheels) essentially you are giving it slightly more travel by making your wheel to suspension pivot point longer while giving it more stablility. :porn: OH YES IT DOES..............2 forward 2 back. But anyway....Looks good Pete. :porn: Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 8, 2008 Author Posted May 8, 2008 OH YES IT DOES..............2 forward 2 back. But anyway....Looks good Pete. Thanks guy's just trying to make it look better and be more stable . can't catch up with maxdout she won't even let me chrome the a arms :porn: :porn: Quote
MAXDOUT Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 Thanks guy's just trying to make it look better and be more stable . can't catch up with maxdout she won't even let me chrome the a arms Hey, they said if I cromed the A-arms it would go faster. Or did somebody lie to me Quote
desertrider71 Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 That is really sweet. Congrats. It is going to make getting me and Jodi beer alot easier and faster, good call. :poke: Quote
SandSoulja Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 Looks awesome warrior. That is the FIRST thing I did with my Raptor. It handles so much better and is much more stable. It's the best thing to do with any sidexside or ATV. Long travel doesn't make it longer in length. Long travel ARMS make it wider and more stable. When you offset the wheels like he did (with spacers or offset wheels) essentially you are giving it slightly more travel by making your wheel to suspension pivot point longer while giving it more stablility. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 What? Is that too high tech of talk for you? I tried putting it in simple terms for those tard readers out there. Should I dumb it down some more for you? Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 Looks awesome warrior. That is the FIRST thing I did with my Raptor. It handles so much better and is much more stable. You added spacers to your rappy? Quote
Richard Cheese Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 What? Is that too high tech of talk for you? I tried putting it in simple terms for those tard readers out there. Should I dumb it down some more for you? OH SNAP Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 8, 2008 Author Posted May 8, 2008 What? Is that too high tech of talk for you? I tried putting it in simple terms for those tard readers out there. Should I dumb it down some more for you? OWNED !! J/K Quote
SandSoulja Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 What? Is that too high tech of talk for you? I tried putting it in simple terms for those tard readers out there. Should I dumb it down some more for you? no!!! yes. no!!! i thought you missed his joke...i think he was implying some adult humor with the "longer, wider" stuff. so somebodies dumb here...i thought it was you but maybe it was me but i'm pretty sure it was you you shut your mouth when your talking to me. Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 8, 2008 Author Posted May 8, 2008 no!!! yes. no!!! i thought you missed his joke...i think he was implying some adult humor with the "longer, wider" stuff. so somebodies dumb here...i thought it was you but maybe it was me but i'm pretty sure it was you you shut your mouth when your talking to me. OKAYYYY!!! Now back on topic I wanted a wider long travel look but the wife was'nt going for the suspension . So i put 2" spacers and 2" offset wheels to get the look and some of the stability of a long travel. But for now i think my wife likes it wide Quote
sand chick Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 That is really sweet. Congrats. It is going to make getting me and Jodi beer alot easier and faster, good call. Congratulations!! Looks excellent! Much easier to bring over the beers!! Now you just need a pooper scooper holder, BBQ attachment, and a wood rack on top for firewood deliveries!! AHHHH!!!! Next year I am putting my feet up and enjoying the view! Thanks Pete!! Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 8, 2008 Author Posted May 8, 2008 Congratulations!! Looks excellent! Much easier to bring over the beers!! Now you just need a pooper scooper holder, BBQ attachment, and a wood rack on top for firewood deliveries!! AHHHH!!!! Next year I am putting my feet up and enjoying the view! Thanks Pete!! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 You added spacers to your rappy? No, I put offset wheels on it. (same thing) no!!! yes. no!!! i thought you missed his joke...i think he was implying some adult humor with the "longer, wider" stuff. so somebodies dumb here...i thought it was you but maybe it was me but i'm pretty sure it was you you shut your mouth when your talking to me. No, I didn't miss his joke. I was talking about wider rhinos, ya know? the topic!? You wanna box now ma facka? Quote
SandSoulja Posted May 8, 2008 Posted May 8, 2008 No, I put offset wheels on it. (same thing) No, I didn't miss his joke. I was talking about wider rhinos, ya know? the topic!? You wanna box now ma facka? gotchya...it was just that you qouted his joke...and then went off on your speil....didn't make sense. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.