Funny Movies

sand chick

Ok so I have been living in the dark ages when it comes to funny movies and theres not alot of them out there that I have seen. Soooo......

In your opinions, what are some of the funniest movies out there??

The ones that I have seen recently that I thought were just freakin hilarious were

SuperBad :laughoff:

Blades of Glory :poke: (gotta love something that pokes fun at something thats already funny)

WeddingCrashers it was funny and sweet at the same time! :laughoff::dope:

DodgeBall was freaking hilarious! :laughoff:

But other then those, I really haven't seen alot of funny movies and I just KNOW I am missing out on some GREAT ones!!

What are they??

Animal House, Blues Brothers, Young Frankenstein, Jekyll and Hyde Together Again (hard to find but freakin hilarious), Deuce Bigalow, Blazing Saddles, 1941, Throw Mama from the Train, Dutch, The Last Remake Of Beau Gest, The Jerk, 40 Yearold Virgin, Bruce Almighty Tommy Boy, Black Sheep, I'm Gonna Git You Sucka, Something about Mary (beans and franks :dope: ).

Those are just a few "must sees" A lot of them are old movies but they are classics.

Go to www.IMDB.com. They show every movie ever made and will give you some ideas. Anything done by Monty Python or Mel Brooks or starring John Candy, Chris Farley, Eddie Murphy, Jack Black, Jim Carrey, Bill Murray, John Belushi, Marty Feldman, Rodney Dangerfield or done by anybody who started out on Saturday Night Live will more than likely keep you rolling. The old movies are a lot better than a lot of the garbage that has come out in the past 10 years.

Edited by DarbyCrash

I almost forgot, one of my many favorites Bullitproof.

Anything with Adam Sandler is great, Richard Pryor (the Toy) and of course Jackie Gleason (Smokey and the Bandit) are all great funny movie guys.

The Farrelly brothers have put out a ton of hilarious movies (Shallow Hal and Kingpin)

Kingpin and The Big Lebowski are great movies. Hey man be careful, theres a beverage involved !- The Dude :dope::laughoff:

Try Knocked Up also.

40 year old virgin is funny, national lampoons europ/ walley world, shindlers list..now thats a good laugh..

Anchorman.

I quote form that movie on a daily basis.

"I'm gonna punch you in the ovarie, yup, right in the baby maker."

"Why don't you just go back to whore island!"

"You ate a whole wheel of cheese! I'm not angry, I'm actually quite impressed."

I can go all day

Edited by suzltr450rider

Guest Crasher

Raising Arizona, Caddyshack, Office Space. Drop Dead Gorgeous is pretty funny too. I also like Birdcage, but some people may think that one is too :dope::laughoff:

All the ones above are on my list too!! :laughoff:

Norbit ! with Eddie Murphy I almost wet myself . :dope:

are you kidding...that was the worst movie i saw all year.

SEMI-PRO

not out on dvd yet...but verrryyyy funny...top of my list wor will ferrel.

And duey cox should be coming out soon too...john c. riley makes fun of all different rockstar movies..

are you kidding...that was the worst movie i saw all year.

SEMI-PRO

not out on dvd yet...but verrryyyy funny...top of my list wor will ferrel.

And duey cox should be coming out soon too...john c. riley makes fun of all different rockstar movies..

:laughoff::dope: