Mog update

RAGDOLL MX

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just put 2 pro comp 100 wat lights on it the other day, iam actually going to be building a machine gun and mount that swivels with the steering, thats going to take some time....i need to get a hold of the guy that that built that mad mad punisher KFX...see what we could come up with.... :flipoff:

belive me i have had this conversation with him....he is off his rocker...and he plans on doing all that and more....iam trying to talk him out of the propane tiki's that have a 75 shot for his flame throwers out of the tiki's.....

the boy just aint right :idiot::lol::booty:

Dude, flame thrower tiki's is a bad a$$ idea!!!!!! :flipoff:

we need some updated pics cole! :flipoff:

going to take some more this weekend...i havent done alot of work to it lately, due to having to work alot, but i have done a few things here and there. but i have alot of work to do to it on Saturday.

iam going to keep it like this, and no i wont wrap it...my boss Shane keeps buggin me about wraping it, but i dont want to do that.

got updated pics, but i think Pete has better ones, ill see if he can post them in here...

iam going to keep it like this, and no i wont wrap it...my boss Shane keeps buggin me about wraping it, but i dont want to do that.

got updated pics, but i think Pete has better ones, ill see if he can post them in here...

:clap:

P6140008__Medium_.JPG

P6140007__Medium_.JPG

P6140006__Medium_.JPG

P6140004__Medium_.JPG

post-3-1213558778_thumb.jpg

that thing is a good time!!!....i do have to make some bumper modifications now that i know how far stoppies can go before all 4 wheels are off the ground....kinda needing a pre runner bumper!!!!

haha

or have you seen the kangaroo kid with his full roll bar on his quad?

he'll jam the front brakes and roll all the way over.

you gonna bring it out for the night drags?

we gonna bring a few trucks out and a few of our buddies too.