Upcoming Concerts

DarbyCrash

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the One Pin Short show and it was fuggin sick! caught the last two songs of HOTS and sounded pretty damn good. La Banda Skalevera was pretty damn good too, a lot of their songs were in spanish but watching all of them up on stage was pretty damn funny. OPS was fuggin BAD :freakin_nuts: great show and stage presence and the guys are really cool! And of course Real Big Fish put on a great show as well! good times!!

Just got back from the One Pin Short show and it was fuggin sick! caught the last two songs of HOTS and sounded pretty damn good. La Banda Skalevera was pretty damn good too, a lot of their songs were in spanish but watching all of them up on stage was pretty damn funny. OPS was fuggin BAD :censored: great show and stage presence and the guys are really cool! And of course Real Big Fish put on a great show as well! good times!!

Yeah my friend ended up ditchin me for a date! :flipoff::blink: and I have this thing about hitting the town alone!! :freakin_nuts: :thumb: sounds like I missed a good one!! DAMN! :censored:

Just got back from the One Pin Short show and it was fuggin sick! caught the last two songs of HOTS and sounded pretty damn good. La Banda Skalevera was pretty damn good too, a lot of their songs were in spanish but watching all of them up on stage was pretty damn funny. OPS was fuggin BAD :freakin_nuts: great show and stage presence and the guys are really cool! And of course Real Big Fish put on a great show as well! good times!!

Apparently I like the phrase "pretty damn......." in the wee hours of the morning :lol:

Edited by TheAlaskan

Did ya go?? How was it??

:beercheers:

nice edit :whistle: haha!!!!

Yeah it was badass. These 2 guys that opened up were really good too. They were kinda hip-hop/ DJ style chit, but it was pretty damn cool. :mob: I like going to shows like this because you always find some pretty unique new bands.

One Pin Short put on a really good show like always. That place is cool because its fairly small and more intimate. The sound is really good there. Anna and I chatted with the lead singer, Shawn, afterwards and he mentioned how his great aunt and grandma came to the show for him. They were these couple little old ladies sitting near us and they were gettin into it. It was really cool to watch. They came all the way from Hawaii (He's part Hawaiin) for the CD release party show.

nice edit :driver: haha!!!!

Yeah it was badass. These 2 guys that opened up were really good too. They were kinda hip-hop/ DJ style chit, but it was pretty damn cool. :mob: I like going to shows like this because you always find some pretty unique new bands.

One Pin Short put on a really good show like always. That place is cool because its fairly small and more intimate. The sound is really good there. Anna and I chatted with the lead singer, Shawn, afterwards and he mentioned how his great aunt and grandma came to the show for him. They were these couple little old ladies sitting near us and they were gettin into it. It was really cool to watch. They came all the way from Hawaii (He's part Hawaiin) for the CD release party show.

:driver::driver::blury: They put that in thier spyspace bullitin at 4:30am yesterday!! I thought it was 4:30am today!! At least I caught it right away!! :driver::driver:

I shoulda left it up there just for Wingy's benifit!! :whistle:

I need to get their CD!! :beercheers:

Rancid tomorrow night!! :yawn::thumb:

Ian's out :( I'll have a beer or two for you!! :laughing:

Anyone else going??

Have fun!! I want to go but I've seen Rancid so many times for $5 I just can't bring myself to pay over $20 now... Jodi, valet in Mandalay Place on the Luxor side of the street and you'll be in/out before the drunken masses, eff your parking garage :ninja:

:news: I wasn't looking for an invitation. You don't need an invitation to a concert anyhow. You need a ticket. :lol:

Have fun. :barf::drunk:

Not for Friday night, I expect some ghetto fabulousness :ninja:

Have fun!! I want to go but I've seen Rancid so many times for $5 I just can't bring myself to pay over $20 now... Jodi, valet in Mandalay Place on the Luxor side of the street and you'll be in/out before the drunken masses, eff your parking garage :drunk:

:ninja: Thanks!!

By the way......................

ONLY 28 MORE DAYS TIL SLIGHTLY STOOPID!!!! :fro_smokin: :lol::duniemonkie::laughing: