Everyone have a good Fathers Day?

dunefreak

Anna and I went over to her parents house for some good times in the pool and grilled up some carne asada. :lol::beercheers:

We got some more use out of that big azz water ball. :swim: :beercheers:

Here's a couple pics. I'm still getting use to my 4th new camera in only a couple month's time. :laughing: This one is shockproof, waterproof, and hopefully drunkproof! :beercheers:

post-3-1213624432_thumb.jpg

post-3-1213624456_thumb.jpg

post-3-1213624536_thumb.jpg

post-3-1213624658_thumb.jpg

post-3-1213624713_thumb.jpg

post-3-1213624787_thumb.jpg

post-3-1213624944_thumb.jpg

post-3-1213624985_thumb.jpg

Yeah Dunefreak,

We had the whole family over yesterday. Mom and Pops, Three bros, their wifes/girlfriends, kids and some of their friends.

It was a crazy house like always. :beercheers::lol::laughing::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::duniemonkie::beercheers::beercheers:

Wishin' I had a pool foe schizzz.....

We did the carne thing too. Played Lukes. Watched the Lakers. and I think we may even had a drink or two? :beercheers:

The last ones left around 12:00 or so. :beercheers:

Great Peeps, Good eats, and Good times.

My mom took some video of our party. that should be some funny chit. :beercheers:

Those pics you took are great mang. Thanks for sharing.

I like this one the most:

post-591-1213626582_thumb.jpg

Yeah Dunefreak,

We had the whole family over yesterday. Mom and Pops, Three bros, their wifes/girlfriends, kids and some of their friends.

It was a crazy house like always. :beercheers::beercheers::laughing::censored::beercheers::censored::duniemonkie::beercheers::censored:

Wishin' I had a pool foe schizzz.....

We did the carne thing too. Played Lukes. Watched the Lakers. and I think we may even had a drink or two? :censored:

The last ones left around 12:00 or so. :censored:

Great Peeps, Good eats, and Good times.

My mom took some video of our party. that should be some funny chit. :beercheers:

Those pics you took are great mang. Thanks for sharing.

I like this one the most:

post-591-1213626582_thumb.jpg

Thanks man. I really thought it came out pretty cool too. :beercheers:

Sounds like it was a hoot at the Dizzle residence as well. :beercheers::beercheers::censored::lol: :drunk2: :censored:

Take my picture and I'm gonna rip your face off.

post-1439-1213630461_thumb.jpg

I'm so going to rip you face off now. Mafhuka!

post-1439-1213630438_thumb.jpg

I didn't do anything for fathers day, hung out with my daughters for a while. Looks like you guy had fun.

:beercheers:

Well it was my first fathers day as a father and it was off the chain!!

me and the baby got totally siked out on drugs that i dont even know the names of...and then we wen't on "pirates of the carribean" at disney land like infinity times!!!

j/k

We kicked it by the pool ate some pizza with my broski and best friend then went to my wifes familys party thing and watched the Celtic- Laker showdown,...

pretty awesome but WAAAAAYYY less noticed then mothers day.

anyway thanks to my baby girl for giving me my first daddy day.

post-4094-1213670345_thumb.jpg

post-4094-1213670752_thumb.jpg

post-4094-1213670981_thumb.jpg

post-4094-1213671181_thumb.jpg

post-4094-1213671320_thumb.jpg

post-4094-1213671651_thumb.jpg

:whoop: :beer_bang: :censored: I may get iin HUGE trouble for this but.............................toooo cute to pass up!! At least I think so anywho! Mike had an excellent Daddy Day as well, woke up to Starbucks and Huevous Rancheros! Spent the day hanging with the kiddies in the pool and watching movies and the littlest one fell asleep in his arms.........tooooo cuuuute! :lol:

post-2396-1213710357_thumb.jpg

And I took this WIERD pic of the sun! Not the moon, the sun!! :lol:

post-2396-1213710463_thumb.jpg

things went really well @ the cheese residence for fathers day

I had breakfast with my dad

then, the whole crew (family on both sides) rolled to my house for 2 kinds of smoked baby back ribs (spicy chipotle and garlic rosemary), pulled pork, citrus chicken, all the fixin's , swimming, etc :censored::lol:

Im not a big fan of golf, as i do not like to play agame that tells me I suck (but yet i will ride with Pete :beer_bang: :lol:) but i enjoyed watching Tiger woods grimace every time he hit the ball, and pull out a tie to force a playoff on MOnday...also watched some of the laker game too...

all in all it was a great day, but I paid for it dearly at the gym the next morning :lol::whoop:

Well after waking up at 8:00 from the party :lol: the wife is like you taking travis riding :lol: we can be out there in 20 minutes :drunk2: ok let's go :lol: went out for an hour got a little too warm to be hanging out in the sun after drinking all night ! went home called the pops up back in arkansas. seasoned some bomb a$$ chicken for dinner . Popped open a few :whoop: hung around the house doing nothin o wait popped open a few more :beer_bang: ate dinner and passed out at 7:30 :drunk2: :censored:

fathers day was da bomb. steAk and eggs in bed a blow *&^%$ went to my step dads hung out with the horses.

sunday went to the river bottom out by oro grand with the polaris and faster daddys rhino played in the water cruised up to an awsome beaver dam. we had a ball. that polaris must get a million miles to the gallon lol cheap weekend and one of the best daddy days in the books !!! i was king for a WEEKEND !! :fro_smokin:

Went to Detroit Pizza on W. Lake Mead/95......

none of the employees were from Detroit nor could they speak english...

Pizza was average....

But spending time with the boys surrounded by Michigan sports stuff keaps all of us :censored::censored::flipoff: and wishing we were home.... (We actually sent the boys to MI for 2 weeks to be with my parents)

Oh and no place can F up a cold Bud in a bottle!!! :freakin_nuts:

Edited by indasand

Went to Detroit Pizza on W. Lake Mead/95......

none of the employees were from Detroit nor could they speak english...

Pizza was average....

But spending time with the boys surrounded by Michigan sports stuff keaps all of us :thumb::blink::dope: and wishing we were home.... (We actually sent the boys to MI for 2 weeks to be with my parents)

Oh and no place can F up a cold Bud in a bottle!!! :freakin_nuts:

What did you say ? you had a cold bud in a bottle :flipoff:

post-638-1213993727_thumb.jpg

:censored::censored:

I actually got to see my son on fathers day that was a shock considering its been almost 4 weeks since the ex has let me see him. Court orders mean nothing when the mother is bitter :lol:

But other than that I had to work till 4:30 then I took him and the the gf's son out riding quads for the afternoon which was great...then got a little :freakin_nuts: :thumb: later in the night :D