door to door solicitors rant

dunefreak

:rant_on:

I can't stand these fools that think it is ok to come right up and knock on your door to try to sell you something. :lol: It's RUDE!!

I don't even answer the door anymore. I just had some guy come up, ring my doorbell AND knock all loud and chit like he was trying to bust down my door. It almost scared the hell out of me. I usually like messing with em, but I just don't have the energy today. I just ignored the fool this time around.

The last group that knocked on my door before this guy was some missionaries. :clap: oh boy! That gets me fired up the worst. :lol::lol: When they started asking me if I knew God and blah blah blah...I kindly told them, look, no thank you and that I'm wasn't interested. Then they proceeded to preech even more crap about the Mormon way and trying to push their beliefs on me and :lol::lol: . That's when I got pissed off, took a step back, and just slammed the door.

Oh yeah...and one more thing. Some fuggin telemarketer just called my house about 10 minutes ago and asked for a Mr. Walt Mitchell. I said, nope wrong number. THEN, this guy has the nerve to tell ME that I am wrong. :lol: :freakin_nuts: He said, "uh no sir I have checked the number and this is the number I have for as his contact number." That set me off. I told this a$$hat that I didn't car wtf number HE has. I've had this number for over 10 years and he has THE WRONG NUMBER. There is nobody that lives here by that name and I have no clue who he is!!! **CLICK** :clap:

Freakin people. I swear!

:rant_on: Ok, rant off. :lol::laughing:

wow !

you know we all get worked by these people, but fyf comes in very handy !! most of the time , they don't even have a response !! they just turn and go ... the ones on the phone are a different bred of inbread !! lol

them eefers won't shut up , you have to hang up . :freakin_nuts:

i just handle the missionaries in a nice way. as soon asthey start to preach, i yell over my shoulder for someone to hand me my shotgun, as soon as i say that they get that look on their face like ok this guy is not going to do it. i then ask them if they are prepared to find out if god really does exists. i start yelling and cussing alot, walking away into the house as i go. i leave the door open so they can hear me. as soon as i slam the closet door and head back to the frt door they are gone. :freakin_nuts:

:blink: first off if i see them walking around the hood when i come home i quickly open the garage close the garage asap . wait around for a few minutes. DING DONG shhusshhhh no one answer the door . :dope: then the kid chimes in :shout: I'LL GET IT :censored::censored: open the door hi do you have a soft water system :freakin_nuts: no i don't and don't need one ! i think i was talking to so & so down the street and they were looking into one just a couple houses down :thumb: effer's if you think we wanted any of there crap don't you think we'd be at the store buying it . :flipoff:

Next time I should turn it around on them and try to sell them some DDR merch. :news: :freakin_nuts:

Here's how it will go down... :lol:

solicitor, "Hello sir, do you currently have a home security system in your house?"

me: "why yes I do, thank you very much for asking. Can I interest you in some DDR stickers or perhaps a DDR shirt? Have you heard of our website? It is the greatest way to stay connected with your friends that visit Dumont Dunes. You should really check it out, ma facka! :flipoff::blink::dope: "

:censored::censored:

I'm kinda curious how they'd react. :thumb:

Next time I should turn it around on them and try to sell them some DDR merch. :lol: :freakin_nuts:

Here's how it will go down... :lol:

solicitor, "Hello sir, do you currently have a home security system in your house?"

me: "why yes I do, thank you very much for asking. Can I interest you in some DDR stickers or perhaps a DDR shirt? Have you heard of our website? It is the greatest way to stay connected with your friends that visit Dumont Dunes. You should really check it out, ma facka! :thumb::dope::news: "

:censored::censored:

I'm kinda curious how they'd react. :blink:

I think you should try that. I think it would be freaking hiliarious. I can only imagine the look on their faces. You should video tape it. :flipoff::lol:

most of them wouldnt have a clue what to do since they just read their script off a screen adn when you throw a wrench into the works they just stutter and hangup usually :P

i just tell them this # is on a do not call list :shout: ma fackaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CLICK!!!

I like to tell the religious peeps about how my dad went crazy, I mean, seriously crazy, from watching all the stupid azz tv shows during the day. About how god is going to come down and destroy the world next week so send in all your money to the religious guy on tv since you dont really need it anymore. Yes, my dad did really send in thousands of dollars to those jackazzes.

Then they usually leave when I start yelling at the end of my rant.

They know my house now, I see them skip by all the time. I'm sure they have my house on the 86 list.

I had this girl come to the door the other day trying to sell magazines, " Oh your neighbors are great , I just need a few more thousand points and i get to go to Europe."

Hmmmm. 1st thing, my neighbors dont live there anymore.

2nd thing, how about i give you enough points to get your teeth fixed and cleaned. She looked like she was eating a sh*t and butter sandwich.

All brown and yellow. Her fuggin teeth had freckles.

There are numerous tactics I've pulled with these people. Here are a few.

Answer the door naked with a beer in your hand.

Answer the door with a gun in your hand and tell them that "if Mario doesn't take the hit off my head I'm going to shoot your basterds in the d*ck"

Knock back from the inside of the door. It's entertaining for a few minutes.

Yell as loud as you can "b*tch if that's your f-ing boyfriend at the door you and him are dead" and then make a slapping sound like you just hauled off and hit her.

Phone calls:

Answer the phone "BJ's Blow job service, would you like a BJ"

Make moaning sounds like they are interupting you while in mid stroke.

Tell them that you might be interested in what they are selling but they have to talk dirty to you first.

Flirt with them, tell them how sexy they sound on the phone. If your a guy and another guy is on the other end do it anyway. Freaks most of them out but you gotta be careful because he might be interested in chewing pillow for you. In which case you hang up and pretend it never happened.

Bill Collectors:

Tell them that you are so poverty stricken you went to church and the preacher told you that if you made a donation that all will be forgiven. So you gave the church every last cent.

Flirt with them.

Tell them you just caught your significant other in bed with someone else and you don't know what to do because your just watching with disbelief. Kind of a bad time to call.

There are numerous tactics I've pulled with these people. Here are a few.

Answer the door naked with a beer in your hand.

Answer the door with a gun in your hand and tell them that "if Mario doesn't take the hit off my head I'm going to shoot your basterds in the d*ck"

Knock back from the inside of the door. It's entertaining for a few minutes.

Yell as loud as you can "b*tch if that's your f-ing boyfriend at the door you and him are dead" and then make a slapping sound like you just hauled off and hit her.

Phone calls:

Answer the phone "BJ's Blow job service, would you like a BJ"

Make moaning sounds like they are interupting you while in mid stroke.

Tell them that you might be interested in what they are selling but they have to talk dirty to you first.

Flirt with them, tell them how sexy they sound on the phone. If your a guy and another guy is on the other end do it anyway. Freaks most of them out but you gotta be careful because he might be interested in chewing pillow for you. In which case you hang up and pretend it never happened.

Bill Collectors:

Tell them that you are so poverty stricken you went to church and the preacher told you that if you made a donation that all will be forgiven. So you gave the church every last cent.

Flirt with them.

Tell them you just caught your significant other in bed with someone else and you don't know what to do because your just watching with disbelief. Kind of a bad time to call.

haha those are some good ideas im gonna have to try some next time :freakin_nuts:

i have answered the door nekkid on occasion...that gets them to leave quickly...(i dont even need to see me nekkid)

i will mess with them and tell them that iam broke and how do i get a job with them.

as for the phone:

i ask them for their home # and tell them that ill call them back at their dinner time..

Guest Crasher

i have answered the door nekkid on occasion...that gets them to leave quickly...(i dont even need to see me nekkid)

i will mess with them and tell them that iam broke and how do i get a job with them.

as for the phone:

i ask them for their home # and tell them that ill call them back at their dinner time..

That's what my Mom did one time to some mormon boys that would not stop knocking at the door. She answered the door naked. Needless to say, they never returned. :freakin_nuts:

We just don't answer the door if we get a solicitor. It's rude, especially when they come during dinner time or when we are working in our garage on a weekend. Go get a real job!!! :censored:

Guest Crasher

I had this girl come to the door the other day trying to sell magazines, " Oh your neighbors are great , I just need a few more thousand points and i get to go to Europe."

Hmmmm. 1st thing, my neighbors dont live there anymore.

2nd thing, how about i give you enough points to get your teeth fixed and cleaned. She looked like she was eating a sh*t and butter sandwich.

All brown and yellow. Her fuggin teeth had freckles.

LMAO!!!!! :freakin_nuts: :censored::censored:

That's what my Mom did one time to some mormon boys that would not stop knocking at the door. She answered the door naked. Needless to say, they never returned. :freakin_nuts:

We just don't answer the door if we get a solicitor. It's rude, especially when they come during dinner time or when we are working in our garage on a weekend. Go get a real job!!! :censored:

I hate that chit that's my time away from the family :flipoff: those effer's that come to the garage just can't seem to take :shout: NO for an answer. :thumb::censored:

what is it that is engrained in women to where they can let the phone ring and not answer it? :censored:

is it all the boys they effed over in high school who called the house continually??? :freakin_nuts:

when that phone rings, I HAVE to answer it, regardless if i know who it is or not

sh*t...i just realized that i need to cancel caller id, as i dont use it anyways :censored: