ok ok ...who got all butthurt.................

Richard Cheese

he knowa alot of people he cant reply to every text so dont text him and expect a reply . you all know he is good peeps. but i couldnt imagine him being able to answer all his texts and his messages and his pms from the sight.

give the mafaka a break. :freakin_nuts:

i dont expect a reply from him either i know he gets them and when his phone goes beepbeepbeep.. he usually starts cussin and swearin up a storm cuz he has to stop what he is doing to check and usually just throws it back in his pocket.. lol Its all good..

he knowa alot of people he cant reply to every text so dont text him and expect a reply . you all know he is good peeps. but i couldnt imagine him being able to answer all his texts and his messages and his pms from the sight.

give the mafaka a break. :idiot:

i dont expect a reply from him either i know he gets them and when his phone goes beepbeepbeep.. he usually starts cussin and swearin up a storm cuz he has to stop what he is doing to check and usually just throws it back in his pocket.. lol Its all good..

gentlemen.....

notice the smiley AFTER the crying???

it was a joke..

i know he couldn't reply to everybody...therefore the autoreply addin i did too...

gee bob...i liked it better when you DIDNT worry about peoples feelings

:freakin_nuts:

F*CK YO TEXTS, MA FACKAS!!! :flipoff::idiot:

And while I know cheese good enough to know this thread is all in fun....STILL, like ISBB said I am usually busy as hell at work and unless I am on a road test or have a break I usually don't even reply to texts unless they are important. And even though it wasn't necessary, thanks barefoot bob. :laughing: You know, my :black: . :slap:

For example, JUST NOW (really, just right now lol) powerhouse texted me "fyf birthday b*tch". See, no real need to reply to that because its just funny as hell. :lol:

F*CK YO TEXTS, MA FACKAS!!! :driver::idiot:

And while I know cheese good enough to know this thread is all in fun....STILL, like ISBB said I am usually busy as hell at work and unless I am on a road test or have a break I usually don't even reply to texts unless they are important. And even though it wasn't necessary, thanks barefoot bob. :laughing: You know, my :booty: . :slap:

For example, JUST NOW (really, just right now lol) powerhouse texted me "fyf birthday b*tch". See, no real need to reply to that because its just funny as hell. :lol:

I haven't been able to sleep. I have upped my Ambien and Capt. Morgans to epic levels. Yeah, not so much ! :flipoff: F YO B Day Dunefreak. To quote Kanye West, "Pete don't like his people" :lol::lol: :chug: :black:

give the mafaka a break. :slap:

wow. ... It must be summer???

I actually didn't expect a response. But I did get one. Oh not from the freak but the monkey :duniemonkie: LOL course she was the instegator (sp) so :idiot: your busy no texting a$$ Pete :lol::flipoff: :black: oh and just cause it was your BD :laughing:

Oh let's not forget BFB. Its just a joke in case your having a bad day!!!

Guest Crasher

Well I was butthurt cause I never got a response.How Rude!!!!! :lol:

You get butthurt anytime someone doesn't respond!!!! :poke: :banghead::bawl:

did that post seam snappy ??

didnt mean for it to sound that way

so lets try this

fyo butthurt a$$es :bawl:

is that better???? :fro_smokin: :lol::banghead:

Much better .... Thanks for clearing that up. At least now its your normal response and not so serious!!

I am hurt because I don't have his number to text to not get a response to my text to be butt hurt about that.

Now I just butt hurt because I can not cry about being but hurt oh wait I think I just did cry :banghead:

You get butthurt anytime someone doesn't respond!!!! :poke: :bawl::flipoff:

:lol::blink:

I dont even think Danielle has my #. :laughoff:

:flipoff: No I don't have your #,just checking to see if you paid attention to all your 20 or so text that you recieved or if you gave up checking after the 10th text :banghead:

yeah..i think his XANAX might have kicked in for a microsecond when it looked like he actually cared about other peoples feelings

:lol:

you know i actually did, then i got tromped on. so i grabbed third gear real quick :laughing: