dunefreak Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 I'll be the first to b*tch about it. It's friggen hot out! :rant_on: Only about another 2-3 more months of this crap till dune season. COME ON! It was so hot yesterday when I got in my truck that the thermometer in my truck said 128. It was mostly because the sun was beating down on the front of my truck where the sensor is, but still- I felt every damn degree of that 128 in the back blacktopped lot of my work. Hey....one GOOD thing about the summer- COLD BEER TASTES THAT MUCH BETTER! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 it is freakin blazin out lately... I drove across the street to get lunch instead of walking Damn that AC felt good haha Quote
wsky70 Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 Feel like I'm in HELL.... 118 here today, time for a FCB.... Quote
tkriley Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 I hear ya!!!!!!! I need to do some stuff to the toys but its to HOT !!!!!!!!!! I will probably wait until the last week before we head out for the dunes.LET THE THRASHING BEGIN!!!!!!!! But it makes for good river trips and beer drinking weather.come on OCTOBER. Quote
ltr450rider Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 The one good thing about the heat is that the vinyls for billboards go on like butter, very few wrinkles and easy to work with. :foshizz: Quote
tyler fgp boys Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 im glad im in idaho for the summer. I talk to my dad every day and he says its hot Quote
TheAlaskan Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 Oh c'mon guys its not ttthhhhhhaaaaattttt bad........... I spent 2 years in phoenix in this Black leather interior and no A/C in temps over 120 in the summer although it really sucks when the A/c goes out here at work. Quote
Kitcat Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 It is HOT! Can't wait to come home and have a cold drink!! Parking in the shade is the BEST! Quote
aceisback Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 Hot is what our boys in Iraq in full combat gear and strapped inside of a tank are. This is just a minor inconvenience for us. HOT is what I'll be under the collar when Borat Osama is elected... Quote
TheAlaskan Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 It is HOT! Can't wait to come home and have a cold drink!! Parking in the shade is the BEST! Why's that? it's still at least 98 in the shade Quote
Kitcat Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 Why's that? it's still at least 98 in the shade Still better than 112! Quote
TheAlaskan Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 I thought I'd post this just FYI Todays weather back home; Temperature: 57 degrees Humidity: 56% winds: 6MPH Scattered showers the rest of the week Sunrise: 5:36AM Sunset: 11:07PM Quote
Kens Colors Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 HMMM............IS IT HOT? I hadn't noticed Quote
dunefreak Posted July 9, 2008 Author Posted July 9, 2008 HMMM............IS IT HOT? I hadn't noticed This thread is for bitching and moaning only. Your sarcasm is not welcome in here, Ken. Quote
SandSoulja Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 HMMM............IS IT HOT? I hadn't noticed That......rude......was totally uncalled for.jeez. its so hot, i went to wash my car and only got half way done before i went back inside... Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 (edited) YOU BUNCH OF FUGGIN PUZZYZ hey...but its a dry heat... its so hot here, when i dropped the kiddies off at the pool...the smell floated DOWN...not up :moon: :black: :black: Edited July 9, 2008 by richard cheese Quote
TbonesMalones Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 Don't complain, I have to fix your AC when it breaks so.... I understand hot!!!! I think i've lost 20 plus pounds! Quote
dusthol Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 hate this heat... jumped in pool to cool of and it felt like a damn sauna. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.