InBev buys Budweiser for 50 bill.

ntrsandman

and the beer will still be made in the same factorys by the same people providing the same taste... Guess what... I dont care... Budlightcicles are the best thing in the world :P

InBev- Belgium/Brazilian brewer. More U.S. $ headed overseas.

Becksweiser

The Belgo-Brazilian brewer would not comment on job cuts Monday, but the firm is already talking about cost savings, which will mean a significant reduction of its work force, analysts said. St. Louis-based Anheuser-Busch (nyse: BUD - news - people ) already proposed in late June to cut 10% to 15% of its workforce, or around 1,000 jobs, through early retirement and attrition.

:freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

post-1452-1216042396_thumb.jpg

Edited by ntrsandman

Who the hell is InBev, what are AB products, and why are they a bad thing? Someone please fill me in on wtf is going on. :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

AB...anhieser busch...makers of yo' :freakin_nuts: beer..butt wipe :freakin_nuts:

inbev

In a few words

InBev is the world's leading brewer, realizing 14.4 billion euro in 2007. The company has a strong, balanced portfolio, holding the number one or number two position in over 20 key markets – more than any other brewer. It has a key presence in both developed and developing markets.

Headquartered in Leuven, Belgium, InBev employs almost 89 000 people worldwide. With sales in over 130 countries, the company works through six operational zones: North America, Western Europe, Central and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America North, and Latin America South.

With operations and licence agreements around the globe, InBev is a truly global brewer.

Stella Artois and Beck’s connect with consumers across the Globe; InBev also has a premium brand portfolio across continents through muti-country brands such as Leffe, Brahma, Staropramen and Hoegaarden.

A portfolio of around 200 local brands forms the bedrock of the business including in Latin America: Skol, the leading beer brand in the Brazilian market. In Western Europe: Jupiler, the number 1 selling beer in Belgium. In Central and Eastern Europe: Siberian Crown, a leading premium brand sold throughout Russia. In North America: Labatt Blue, the number one Canadian brand in the world; and in Asia Pacific: Cass from South Korea, and Sedrin in China.

Eff your BUD drink coors :drinkbeer:

:laughoff: Hey, there ain't nothin' wrong with Bud. :lol:

:drunk: Well, that's if it's cold and free.

Coors for me too Warrior. :dope::grin:

Here's something to keep in mind:

Ever see the date on a beer bottle or can?

They're ALL expiration dates.

Just some companies claim they're born on dates. :usa:

That's why bud taste like that. :thumb:

:beer_bang: Just effin' with you Bud drinkers.

We're all fellow BEER drinkers here. :beercheers:

An dat my friends is: :foshizz: ................................. Yiah

Blame the share holders...they dont give a damn about people tradition or the american dream...not the Busch family... totally. Selling America one company at a time...

Blame the share holders...they dont give a damn about people tradition or the american dream...not the Busch family... totally. Selling America one company at a time...

I agree America is for sale.....

I can see it now...a name change to Budenweisen!!!!

Pretty soon the only thing made in and owned by Americans will be meth, crack and homeless people!!!!! :beer_bang:

Awwwww "FCK" I agree w/ U 2

ha ha

:beercheers:

Edited by indasand

thats why i drink OLD ENGLISH ma fackas :fro:

ha ha. hell ya. 2 24 oz for 2.50. tough to beat these days. more bang for the buck. i am a bud man but a couple of the old E big boys is like a 12 pack of weenie beer :beercheers: