Labor Day @ Coral Pink

~JILL~

Guest Crasher

I was supposed to be going back east for that weekend, but my trip has been cancelled - SO...... I'm in!!! Wife and I will probably be heading up Saturday morning. :beercheers::yiah:

Awesome Glenn!!!! Gonna be good times!! See you there.... :drunk::laughing:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Crasher

Awesome :D:laughoff: Now would someone please bring a sled LOL.

and would somebody please turn on Jeff Dunham?? :laughoff: Oh, and we can't forget to bring the shark movie. That's a must!! Derrrr!!!!!!! :thumb:

Edited by Crasher

Fun!! Just please don't take a picture of us in the morning everyone..... :bawl::thumb: And I mean it effers!!! :laughoff:

I got a sled i'm going to get over to smurf so you guys can have fun !! and take lots of pics !! I already got my pic :laughoff: of the year so no need for me to hit coral this time :laughoff:

Ok, I'm off work in 20 minutes, then I'm headed home to finish a few odds-n-ends in the trailer.

After that, I guess I'll wait for Charlie to get home from work and then --- I'll see who ever up there when ever you get there. :lol::dope::banghead:

Well...Pretty sure we are out this time around!! :(

We are going to be staying home and doing some home improvements instead! Much needed paint, doing some repair work in the game rooms as well!! Getting started on the game rooms project tonight, I'll see have far we get and maybe post up some pics in the Home Improvment thread, I am pretty excited!! Maybe hit up that concert in the park and possibly a day trip to either Cold Creek or a friends property up in Logandale!! :D

Have a great time everyone, I know you will! Be safe and take lots of pics!! :laughing::D

Edited by sand chick

Guest Crasher

Ok, I'm off work in 20 minutes, then I'm headed home to finish a few odds-n-ends in the trailer.

After that, I guess I'll wait for Charlie to get home from work and then --- I'll see who ever up there when ever you get there. :laughing::laughoff::dunno:

Save 6 spots for us Jill!!!! Three of them will be there Thursday night and the rest of us will be there Friday. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Be careful with a keg at CP, a freind of mine got a bootlegging ticket!

AND IT WASENT CHEAP!!

Whats a bootlegging ticket???

We'll have it in our friends trailer.. Not sure which one though. Hope you guys like Bud-Light. I filled up the Keg 2 days ago for my fiance's surprise bday party. And we still have 3/4 left..

Edit: I just found out what bootlegging means.. It's only illegal if you sell the liquor. We're not selling it.. We're drinking it and giving drinks out for free. Lol.. I got the receipt for the keg from Lee's.

Edited by Suzuki450Chick

Whats a bootlegging ticket???

We'll have it in our friends trailer.. Not sure which one though. Hope you guys like Bud-Light. I filled up the Keg 2 days ago for my fiance's surprise bday party. And we still have 3/4 left..

Edit: I just found out what bootlegging means.. It's only illegal if you sell the liquor. We're not selling it.. We're drinking it and giving drinks out for free. Lol.. I got the receipt for the keg from Lee's.

I hope your in our circle, sense your not selling it ..lol hahah I will give you a dollar and then call the ranger and tell him your charging and while he is talking to you I will load it in my trailer and it will be a win win situation...I have drinks and you wont get a ticket.. lol

Capt