dunefreak Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 According to the banner on the building, the new Buffulo Wild Wings opens today!!! Anyone else down for checking it out tonight w/ me and duniemonkie? (For those that don't know yet....the new BWW is on Horizon Ridge just south of Horizon Dr) Quote
dreamrr Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 (edited) If you like Wings, Try Scoundrels Pub II on Lone Mountain and Camino Al Norte! I Own it! Edited April 17, 2006 by dreamrr Quote
superdave Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 i had a free peview lunch there friday. a little on the small side but nice and close to home. i will be there tonight. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 I had bww for dinner last night but i would like to sample thier vodka selection.. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 17, 2006 Author Posted April 17, 2006 If you like Wings, Try Scoundrels Pub II on Lone Mountain and Camino Al Norte! I Own it! I like wings and all, but the biggest reason I go to BWW is becasue the beer and now it's right down the street from me. I'll stop in Scoundrels Pub though if I am ever up that way or if I decide to drive to Utah! Quote
Kens Colors Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 I get confused between BBW and BWW makes me think BWW is a not good place to eat? Quote
Kens Colors Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 If you like Wings, Try Scoundrels Pub II on Lone Mountain and Camino Al Norte! I Own it! Hmm Dune Smurf and I were talking about a nice place in the NW for our own thirsty thursdays!! Yours might be the right place!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 I would assume the normal time todd... 7ish till ???? Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted April 17, 2006 Posted April 17, 2006 Hmm Dune Smurf and I were talking about a nice place in the NW for our own thirsty thursdays!! Yours might be the right place!! :headbang: maybe this thursday :headbang: Quote
dunefreak Posted April 17, 2006 Author Posted April 17, 2006 What time? I would assume the normal time todd... 7ish till ???? That's what I was thinking, Nick. I should probably be there bout 7:30/ 8 ish. Quote
DCT Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 what time derr im a homo!!!! Kenny we all know you are :headbang: Quote
DeToXiC1 Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 Kenny we all know you are :headbang: :headbang: every one know that HOOTERS has the best wings../.. Quote
Fast Machine Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 every one know that HOOTERS has the best wings../.. I have tried to recommend that place and I got frowns. They have the best...wings in town! Quote
Kens Colors Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 Who gives you frowns!!!! wetnwreckless? Quote
DeToXiC1 Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 (edited) nothing like a lot of wings and (Q)Y(Q) Edited April 18, 2006 by DeToXiC1 Quote
superdave Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 I have tried to recommend that place and I got frowns. They have the best...wings in town! i love hooters. but i think the one to go to is the new one on tropicana [ the old san remo ]. better atmosphere and can sit outside under shade by the pool. Quote
wingnut Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 If you like Wings, Try Scoundrels Pub II on Lone Mountain and Camino Al Norte! I Own it! RIGHT ON!!!!Thats my local drinkin hole. I live 5 minutes from there!!!! Now I can say I know the owner!!!! Quote
wingnut Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 I like wings and all, but the biggest reason I go to BWW is becasue the beer and now it's right down the street from me. I'll stop in Scoundrels Pub though if I am ever up that way or if I decide to drive to Utah! Pete Drive to Utah, COME ON!!!!!!!!! U know there is more to the valley than the Horizon/Horizon corner!!!!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted April 18, 2006 Author Posted April 18, 2006 Pete Drive to Utah, COME ON!!!!!!!!! U know there is more to the valley than the Horizon/Horizon corner!!!!!! yeah I know! I also go to Hot Rod Grill and sometimes House of Blues Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted April 18, 2006 Posted April 18, 2006 Pete Drive to Utah, COME ON!!!!!!!!! U know there is more to the valley than the Horizon/Horizon corner!!!!!! I'll come out and tip a few with ya......one of these days!!.....Political Science tonight!! Quote
wingnut Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 yeah I know! I also go to Hot Rod Grill and sometimes House of Blues WWWWWHHHHHHATEVER Mr. South Side!!!! Quote
wingnut Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 I'll come out and tip a few with ya......one of these days!!.....Political Science tonight!! Right on Gerald Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.