all over the internet..Weekend Warrior shut their doors today

Richard Cheese

Hopefully, it's just a Chapter 11 Re-organization. It would be sad to see such a powerhouse in the offroad industry tank like this. No one has done more for this sport than WW.

:mischevious: Chitty. Just think HOW MANY WW's there are out there.

tens of millions of dollars of product is STILL sitting @ dealerships UNSOLD!!! :beercheers::laughoff:

Hopefully, it's just a Chapter 11 Re-organization. It would be sad to see such a powerhouse in the offroad industry tank like this. No one has done more for this sport than WW.

a bellweather of the industry, imo...something like 6or 7 out of 10 haulers sold over the last few years have been WW...so ive heard

i can imagine one could pick a WW up pretty cheap right now....and as long as you do a good PDI without handing your money over before everything is done correctly...you should have little, if any, trouble

You know if they are filing Chapt 7 or 11? If they closed there doors must be 11. That really sucks, I had a couple over the years, and I for one had exceptional service from the factory. Truly sucks to see another business which supports our sport go under if this is true... :(

Now I don't know if this is true or not but I heard from a friend of mine that worked with or for WW about 2 years ago that one of the main guys at WW had left to start his own company (i can't remember which Toy Hauler Co. it is) Apperently the "main guy" saw that quality was going down and decided that he wanted to be the first man off a sinking ship.

Oh well, mines out of warrenty anyway. As for those of you who are still in warrenty, I'm sure something will be put in place to cover your a$$es.

On the bright side, I bet the ones that are sitting on the lots right now are going to be "on sale" big time. The banks need to recover their losses somehow :mischevious:

Now I don't know if this is true or not but I heard from a friend of mine that worked with or for WW about 2 years ago that one of the main guys at WW had left to start his own company (i can't remember which Toy Hauler Co. it is) Apperently the "main guy" saw that quality was going down and decided that he wanted to be the first man off a sinking ship.

Oh well, mines out of warrenty anyway. As for those of you who are still in warrenty, I'm sure something will be put in place to cover your a$$es.

On the bright side, I bet the ones that are sitting on the lots right now are going to be "on sale" big time. The banks need to recover their losses somehow :mischevious:

that was Eclipse RV...that makes Attitude and Stellar

I think western general is the warrenty company that I have for mine. They said they can not get parts and don't seem to be warrenting anything. I am going to try and get my money back on the warrenty and just start fixing things myself.

I think western general is the warrenty company that I have for mine. They said they can not get parts and don't seem to be warrenting anything. I am going to try and get my money back on the warrenty and just start fixing things myself.

Good luck on the refund, my dealership got burned hard by western general a few years back.

I hope they didnt go under...I just bought an 08 SLC back in Jan and they talked me into the $2500 extended warrenty. Who's going to honor my warrenty now if they go under....Giant RV????

The dealer that sold you the warranty is required to honor any warranty originally purchased. If you bought the paper at giant RV they are the ones that are gonna have to cough up the dough to fix your rig.

specifically which parts are only found on WW? what parts do you need?

a freekin RV repair is an RV repair...its not like WW fabbed up their own sh*t......there are businesses that sell that crap to WW...thats why all toy haulers look alike

WW Fabbed alot of their own parts... IE all the cabinetry inside is custom to warrior you cant just go pick that up anywhere... The front cap is Warrior only cant get that anywhere... There is a ton of crap on those haulers that are only supplied by warrior. Your pretty much up sh*t creek if something that is a warrior only part takes a dive on ya.

WW Fabbed alot of their own parts... IE all the cabinetry inside is custom to warrior you cant just go pick that up anywhere... The front cap is Warrior only cant get that anywhere... There is a ton of crap on those haulers that are only supplied by warrior. Your pretty much up sh*t creek if something that is a warrior only part takes a dive on ya.

cabinetry would be easy to replicate...particle board, liquid nails, screws, hardware, and the right saws

i can understand the front cap, but as far as other things that are common in other manufacturers haulers....the extended warranty shouldnt deny those

let me know what happens. That is who our's is through. We bought ours at Giant RV.