whats your pet peeve?

RAGDOLL MX

I will add another to this,

mainly its about driving, I do alot of it, about 125 miles a day +, so I hate having a 20ft trailer 8 quads and some turd thinking that I can stop on a dime. So they in fact cut me off.

In Vegas, its the norm so I keep my distance and then another turd gets in front of me. so the cycle is repeated.

Now knowing that iam not politicially correct, or equipped with any type of verbal filter......well lets just say that it then becomes verbal vomit at cabbies, limo drivers and soccer moms

I totally agree. Whether you are in Vegas or the OC everyone gets stupid when they see a truck pulling a trailer. Sure we can stop on a dime. Or the fact that they sit right at the back corner of the trailer and if you speed up, they speed up or if you slow down they slow down. UGH! Usually I turn on my blinker, count to 3 then start moving over. They get the point. :banghead:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughoff:

I think its just the bike that makes me look fat

normal_S2010020~0.JPG

:banghead::banghead:

Im really a skinny guy trapped in a fat guys suit!!

is that the new WR650?...lol j/k

i feel your pain about 6 months ago i was at 210 now iam back down to 175, gonna try to loose another 15 in 3 months

good ol 426 :D a little tired from haulin my big a$$ around but it does the job.. :D Dont get me wrong i would love to loose the weight but w/ my wicked stupid hours at work its hard to eat a decent meal without using a drive thru..

• 3 weeks later...

I got a new one!! TWEEKERS!!!!!

OK I had to look this old topic up to add to it. I just got back from lunch (Del blow a$$/ Del Paco, Smell Taco/ whatever you wanna call it). There was this guy that was so tweeked out he couldn't sit still. He kept making all these crazy a$$ faces and sh*t too. :headbang: These kinds of people bug the hell out of me. They usually don't have jobs, cause trouble, and are worthless to society. :angry:

Ok, there I said it. I'm over it now.......no wait............ they still piss me off. :headbang:

WTF!!!!

Sincity_blondie<----former tweeker

DUNE SMURF<----former tweeker

cmyfirepole<----former tweeker

:beerpint: :angry: :fro: :laughoff:

I am pretty proud to say I have never touched that sh*t! :beerpint: :headbang:

:beerpint::beerpint:

We all make mistakes when we're young.....nobody's perfect. Luckily it was a short experiment in my high school years so...NO I'm not a former tweeker. :beerpint: ...and don't get any ideas factryblk84!!! Damn Pete.....

Besides when your biker parents leave it laying around, what kid wouldn't try it. I've seen first hand why it was so bad.....and that is only 1 of 2 drugs that I have tried in my life......no LSD, no ACID, no PILLS, no .....well you get the idea. Besides, I can spot 'em a mile away.

Think any less of me now? Doesn't really matter anyway. I turned out to be a good egg. :headbang:

However, you do realize that our kids are being taught that nicotine and alcohol are drugs too......you effen druggie Pete!!! :boxer:

Edited by cmyfirepole

We all make mistakes when we're young.....nobody's perfect. Luckily it was a short experiment in my high school years. :beerpint: ...and don't get any ideas factryblk84!!! Damn Pete.....

Besides when your biker parents leave it laying around, what kid wouldn't try it. I've seen first hand why it was so bad.....and that is only 1 of 2 drugs that I have tried in my life......no LSD, no ACID, no PILLS, no .....well you get the idea. Besides, I can spot 'em a mile away.

Think any less of me now? Doesn't really matter anyway. I turned out to be a good egg. :angry:

However, you do realize that our kids are being taught that nicotine and alcohol are drugs too......you effen druggie Pete!!! :headbang:

hey , LSD and ACID are the same thing. just fyi. lol yes been there done that to. i was quite the little druggie party girl back in the day!! now im just a drink & fall down party girl.!! :laughoff::boxer: :fro: :headbang:

We all make mistakes when we're young.....nobody's perfect. Luckily it was a short experiment in my high school years. :fro: ...and don't get any ideas factryblk84!!! Damn Pete.....

Think any less of me now? Doesn't really matter anyway. I turned out to be a good egg. :angry:

However, you do realize that our kids are being taught that nicotine and alcohol are drugs too......you effen druggie Pete!!! :headbang:

Damn Gerald! Easy! I wasn't calling you a "druggie". :beerpint: :headbang: I didn't say I thought any less of you or any other person that admitted to doing that stuff. I was just givin you all sh*t. You all turned out to be cool a$$ peeps! Now let's all have a drink and contribute our "addiction of alcohol" you DRUNKS!!!! :laughoff::boxer::beerpint::beerpint:

Damn Gerald! Easy! I wasn't calling you a "druggie". :fro: :headbang: I didn't say I thought any less of you or any other person that admitted to doing that stuff. I was just givin you all sh*t. You all turned out to be cool a$$ peeps! Now let's all have a drink and contribute our "addiction of alcohol" you DRUNKS!!!! :headbang: :laughoff::beerpint::beerpint:

thats ok pete i admit to doing stuff and i'm ok too :boxer:

lets have a drink :angry: :D

i think your pretty cool peep also :beerpint:

Damn Gerald! Easy! I wasn't calling you a "druggie". :boxer: :headbang: I didn't say I thought any less of you or any other person that admitted to doing that stuff. I was just givin you all sh*t. You all turned out to be cool a$$ peeps! Now let's all have a drink and contribute our "addiction of alcohol" you DRUNKS!!!! :headbang: :laughoff: :fro: :beerpint:

I didn't take it too personal.....I just worry about little ears!!! Remember I have a teenager that reads this stuff. I have an impression to make.

I'm man enough to admit my mistakes......I show respect where it's earned and I have my integrity. If he just does those things then I did my job. It's all good.

:angry:

learn from your mistakes and pass on what you learned to those around you... :D its all good... just gotta tell the kid that sh*t aint right!!! will make you do some crazy a$$ stuff adn i dont wanna see you like i did.. it wasnt pretty!!!

I got a new one!! TWEEKERS!!!!!

OK I had to look this old topic up to add to it. I just got back from lunch (Del blow a$$/ Del Paco, Smell Taco/ whatever you wanna call it). There was this guy that was so tweeked out he couldn't sit still. He kept making all these crazy a$$ faces and sh*t too. :shake: These kinds of people bug the hell out of me. They usually don't have jobs, cause trouble, and are worthless to society. :finger:

Ok, there I said it. I'm over it now.......no wait............ they still piss me off. :finger:

PETE JUST BREATH AND LET IT GO IT WILL BE OK :rockwoot: :eatdrink021: :laughoff:

If it makes you feel any better i was a pothead in highschool... :rockwoot:

That brings me to another pet peeve....why don't they just leave the potheads alone and focus on the heroin shootin', crack smokin', cocaine sniffin', meth snortin' druggies? (Did I forget any? :eatdrink021:) I think they could focus on more hardcore drugs and actually have a shot at the war on them.

I hate it when coworkers complain about their job! Umm hellooooo-who strapped you to your damn car and made you come to work today? If you hate your circumstances..change them! I also have a problem with people who say one thing and do another! :rockwoot:

That brings me to another pet peeve....why don't they just leave the potheads alone and focus on the heroin shootin', crack smokin', cocaine sniffin', meth snortin' druggies? (Did I forget any? :rockwoot:) I think they could focus on more hardcore drugs and actually have a shot at the war on them.

if they did that i would be out of a job... its those types of people that make my boss lots of money and pay my paycheck.. LOL

LMAO I used to be that person Pete!!! im not a tweeker anymore, but i still seem to annoy people like wingnut!!! lol :rockwoot: :eatdrink021: :laughoff::finger:

WTF, how do I get dragged into everything!!!!! :finger: