whats your pet peeve?

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FedEx Delivery Drivers get dragged into everything... Ever notice how sometimes peoples kids look like the fed ex guy... :D

I hope there aren't any lil kids with Big heads, blonde hair and an a$$hole face running around!!!

I hate it when coworkers complain about their job! Umm hellooooo-who strapped you to your damn car and made you come to work today? If you hate your circumstances..change them! I also have a problem with people who say one thing and do another! :beercheers:

i really hate complainers too

• 4 months later...

When the dealership tells you that something between the bumpers isn't covered in the "bumper to bumper" warranty. :chev_bowtie:

..or

When the dealership parts guy tells you that the part you need isn't serviceable and they don't carry it!! :freakin_nuts:

Yeahhh.....I'm a little down on the dealership today!

When the dealership tells you that something between the bumpers isn't covered in the "bumper to bumper" warranty. :freakin_nuts:

..or

When the dealership parts guy tells you that the part you need isn't serviceable and they don't carry it!! :freakin_nuts:

Yeahhh.....I'm a little down on the dealership today!

Where did you bring it and what are you having done? (or not done- I should say :chev_bowtie: )

Where did you bring it and what are you having done? (or not done- I should say :chev_bowtie: )

I just wanted a bolt for the outside door latch. So I thought I would stop by Bill Heard during lunch. It's the one that goes in the side of the jam....they couldn't find it....challenged me to find it on their tiny a$$ diagram....then proceeded to tell me it wasn't a serviceable item. That reminded me of the console latch that broke....I was told I needed a new console to fix the latch. Then more nightmares come up...like worn door hinges that aren't covered on the "bumper to bumper" warranty.

I already figure the next dealer repairs are going to your shop....but I thought I could just get a simple bolt. OEM...not Home Depot. That's where they sent me. :freakin_nuts:

I just wanted a bolt for the outside door latch. So I thought I would stop by Bill Heard during lunch. It's the one that goes in the side of the jam....they couldn't find it....challenged me to find it on their tiny a$$ diagram....then proceeded to tell me it wasn't a serviceable item. That reminded me of the console latch that broke....I was told I needed a new console to fix the latch. Then more nightmares come up...like worn door hinges that aren't covered on the "bumper to bumper" warranty.

I already figure the next dealer repairs are going to your shop....but I thought I could just get a simple bolt. OEM...not Home Depot. That's where they sent me. :finger:

That sucks, Gerald, but there are some things that aren't covered that are between the bumpers. You can't expect normal wear items like door hinges to be covered. It's kinda like expecting your brake pads or clutch disc to be covered under warranty for wear. It ain't gonna happen. :shocked2: :dunno:

Many of the bolts on vehicles aren't able to be ordered. (servicable is the term GM uses) We have quite a few OEM style bolts in our bolt bins. Bring it by and I'll try and help you out.

I might even be able to get some certain things warrantied for you that Bill Turd won't cover. :thumb::bowdown:

I hate going into a shop (motorcycle, parts store, dealership, etc.) Because I am a girl, women whatever they talk to me like I am stupid and I dont know what I am talking about. :shocked2:

Its not like I am asking to buy a power band lol or a muffler bering. lol Or why can't I put straight gas in my husbands banshee. It that wrong???? :thumb:

Bastages...

I already figure the next dealer repairs are going to your shop....but I thought I could just get a simple bolt. OEM...not Home Depot. That's where they sent me. :thumb:

I know were not supposed to bash places but BILL HEARD BLOWS :shocked2: :bowdown::finger: sorry had to get it out!!

I know were not supposed to bash places but BILL HEARD BLOWS :rockon::finger::finger: sorry had to get it out!!

i had a bad experience with them too ....now i drive all the way across town to see Matt at Henderson Chevy. He always gets my truck in and fixed ...no questions asked :D

Don't get me going on dealerships and/or customer service PERIOD. I took my POS dodge to the dealer for the FOURTH, mutha effin, G.D. time yesterday for the turbo cutting out. This time it went out for three days. They start it it up today. "Oh it's fine and we didn't pull any codes off it.......... so I pick it up. Those C*CK suckers didn't even hook up anything up to the diag port. The reason I know is that my brake controller has to be removed to get to the port. I marked the screws with a sharpie so I could tell.....EFFING BAS*TARDS!!!! So to shorten this up I spent 60min on the phone with Chrysler, nothing resolved.....I'm just letting my Attorny's handle it now.

:eatdrink021:

I think its just the bike that makes me look fat

normal_S2010020~0.JPG

:thumb: :eatdrink021:

Im really a skinny guy trapped in a fat guys suit!!

no its the shirt ....lol iam going to buy you a shirt that says no fat chics on the back of it.. if its cool with you?lol jk