whats your pet peeve?

RAGDOLL MX

Don't get me going on dealerships and/or customer service PERIOD. I took my POS dodge to the dealer for the FOURTH, mutha effin, G.D. time yesterday for the turbo cutting out. This time it went out for three days. They start it it up today. "Oh it's fine and we didn't pull any codes off it.......... so I pick it up. Those C*CK suckers didn't even hook up anything up to the diag port. The reason I know is that my brake controller has to be removed to get to the port. I marked the screws with a sharpie so I could tell.....EFFING BAS*TARDS!!!! So to shorten this up I spent 60min on the phone with Chrysler, nothing resolved.....I'm just letting my Attorny's handle it now.

thats what you get for buyin a cummins wrapped in sh*t!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Customer service at resturants. I hate it when one person takes your order and someone else brings it out and makes a grand annoucement and asks who got this, who got that. Drives me nuts because it usually interupts your conversation. :thumb:

What I hate is calling my satelite provider to fix a problem that they made and give my info to somebody. then they say "oh let me transfer you", then I somehow get stuck getting transfered after giving my info six times!!!! :angry22:

I hear ya on that one girl. Its like that with any customer service you have to contact by phone anymore. Which unfortunately is like 95% these days!! :thumb: thats what I wanna tell them!!

I got a new one!! TWEEKERS!!!!!

OK I had to look this old topic up to add to it. I just got back from lunch (Del blow a$$/ Del Paco, Smell Taco/ whatever you wanna call it). There was this guy that was so tweeked out he couldn't sit still. He kept making all these crazy a$$ faces and sh*t too. :shake: These kinds of people bug the hell out of me. They usually don't have jobs, cause trouble, and are worthless to society. :rockon:

Ok, there I said it. I'm over it now.......no wait............ they still piss me off. :finger:

PETE JUST BREATH AND LET IT GO IT WILL BE OK :drinkbeer::drinkbeer::rockwoot:

Pete, am I the reason? :( Like, having to watch me fall into my hole?...still trying to crawl outta that damn hole!!! Stupid hole!!! :grin::headbang1::drinkbeer:

...if so, that is very sweet. :blush: I am sorry, so very sorry. :cry: ...for everything thing.

Can't wait to be back there with my bro though and make some good new memories together! :eatdrink021: :eatdrink021: :thumb: :hug: :thumb: ...I love ya Pete! :P...you are a HUGE reason why I'm moving back to Vegas.

Edited by dunesister

my pet peeve is when someone asks you to stay out of there life (ie: don't call me, don't e-mail me, don't show up any place I may be, etc...) and you respect their wishes, but then they call you several times (but don't say anything {helloo... caller ID}), e-mail you a couple of times (one of which is for some perceived wrong which is sooooo far off base it's not even funny) and when you respond to them, they just ignore you... well... that just irks me!!!

OK, I've vented and now I'm done. :thumb:

LITTER BUGS!!!! :thumb: I HATE F'N LITTERBUGS, THOSE WHO FLICK THEIR CIGARETTE BUTS OUT THE WINDOW!!!! :laughoff: When did it become ok to litter :headbang1: hello , if you throw it down some one has to pick it up :dunno: A$$ HOLES :no_no:

YEA, YOU PEOPLE WHO SMOKE......STOP WITH THE "ITS OK TO FLICK YOUR--STINKY A$$, GROSE BUTT OUT THE WINDOW" YOU SHOULD BE TICKETED. QUITE BEING SO LAZY, AND PUT IT OUT IN YOUR OWN DAMN CAR. OH THATS RIGHT, THE REASON YOU CRACK YOUR WINDOW AND THROW OUT THE " BUTT " IS, YOU DONT WANT "YOUR CAR TO SMELL LIKE SMOKE" :laughoff: :dunce: :slap::finger::dunno: :no_no:

Edited by maxdout

Pete, am I the reason? :( Like, having to watch me fall into my hole?...still trying to crawl outta that damn hole!!! Stupid hole!!! :slap::finger::dunno:

...if so, that is very sweet. :no_no: I am sorry, so very sorry. :cry: ...for everything thing.

Can't wait to be back there with my bro though and make some good new memories together! :headbang1::laughoff::dunno: :no_no: :laughoff: ...I love ya Pete! :P...you are a HUGE reason why I'm moving back to Vegas.

wwwwwwwwhoa! :dunce:

No you aren't the reason I posted that a while back. I said right in the post it was because the tweekers that were at Del Taco that day at lunch. I just hate tweekers in general.

Either way, thnx for the kind words and can't wait till ya get back here. :thumb::D

YEA, YOU PEOPLE WHO SMOKE......STOP WITH THE "ITS OK TO FLICK YOUR--STINKY A$$, GROSE BUTT OUT THE WINDOW" YOU SHOULD BE TICKETED. QUITE BEING SO LAZY, AND PUT IT OUT IN YOUR OWN DAMN CAR. OH THATS RIGHT, THE REASON YOU CRACK YOUR WINDOW AND THROW OUT THE " BUTT " IS, YOU DONT WANT "YOUR CAR TO SMELL LIKE SMOKE" :headbang1::slap::laughoff::thumb::headbang1: :no_no:

Where do you live again.. :finger:

agree...hate idiots who throw their cigarette butts out while driving.

learn how to speak English if you plan on living here in the U.S.

idiots who set up camp right next to you in Dumont when the whole place is empty.

Tweakers and Thiefs

ill think of some more later

Edited by Rockinfigs

Don't get me going on dealerships and/or customer service PERIOD. I took my POS dodge to the dealer for the FOURTH, mutha effin, G.D. time yesterday for the turbo cutting out. This time it went out for three days. They start it it up today. "Oh it's fine and we didn't pull any codes off it.......... so I pick it up. Those C*CK suckers didn't even hook up anything up to the diag port. The reason I know is that my brake controller has to be removed to get to the port. I marked the screws with a sharpie so I could tell.....EFFING BAS*TARDS!!!! So to shorten this up I spent 60min on the phone with Chrysler, nothing resolved.....I'm just letting my Attorny's handle it now.

turbo cutting out? Part of the problem may be your description of the problem. That makes no real sence unless there is more to the problem or story. I know dealerships are horrible no argument there but if you have a problem that comes and goes, and for some reason can t decribe the problem accurately how do you expect anyone to fix it? A couple gauges may help you diagnose a problem and tell you a lot on how to alter your driving to get more out of it as well.

Now that i get to spend the better part of my morning in traffic. I hate the people that think they can cut in front of everyone else cuz they are in such a hurry... When traffic is a parking lot and people go flying around you in the right turn lane to make a left turn... or flying down the shoulder of the highway... that bugs me