whats your pet peeve?

RAGDOLL MX

the one thing that I cant stand......

TURN SIGNALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unless your car is a 1925 and its all original......USE THEM

Turn signals are not an option on a vehicle.

with that being said, i need to see Trav, i need a bigger bumper, I only get cut off when Iam towing.....and with my job, thats everyday

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout when someone going straight stays in the right lane when they could have gotten over before the stop light and left it open for cars that want to turn right? :headbang:

I also agree with you Ragdoll about the turn signals. :smiley:

How bout when someone going straight stays in the right lane when they could have gotten over before the stop light and left it open for cars that want to turn right? :headbang:

If it doesn't say I have to turn right then why does it piss you off?

When people charge into an elevator without letting those getting off do so first.

If it doesn't say I have to turn right then why does it piss you off?

When people charge into an elevator without letting those getting off do so first.

What i mean is if the other lanes are open, why block the right lane? It never fails. I come up to an empty intersection and the one car there happens to be in the right lane going straight. By the time the light turns green there are about 5 cars behind me waiting to turn also. Its just more of a common curtesy thing, you know?

when people are going 5 to 10 mph slower than the speed limit! and the retard that has to pull out into the street before you get there and then takes forever to speed up and never reaches the posted speed limit, i cant stand that.

What i mean is if the other lanes are open, why block the right lane? It never fails. I come up to an empty intersection and the one car there happens to be in the right lane going straight. By the time the light turns green there are about 5 cars behind me waiting to turn also. Its just more of a common curtesy thing, you know?

As long as you use your turn signals....

My pet peeve would be our freeways. They SUCK. They take 10 years to build them and they make them 2 lanes wide. Most of our surface streets are bigger than the freeways. :smiley: California freeways are 6 and 7 lanes wide! Who ever is pushing paper around at the planning dept. needs to be fired!!!!!!! :headbang:

When taco :headbang:

and when people who make more than me or have more want to complain to me about how hard their life is. Then get mad cause I dont effin care!!

Edited by PiercedBoy

Stupid questions!! and Stupid People!!

the questions like How do you change a lightbulb... hwo do you turn the stove on. How do you open this door! If you dont know how to open a door change a light bulb or turn the stove on you gotta be a f*cking IDIOT!!

And people that spell thier wrong!!! (just effin w/ ya don)

Stupid questions!! and Stupid People!!

the questions like How do you change a lightbulb... hwo do you turn the stove on. How do you open this door! If you dont know how to open a door change a light bulb or turn the stove on you gotta be a f*cking IDIOT!!

And people that spell thier wrong!!! (just effin w/ ya don)

......or when people compare DDR to other sites! :laughoff:

Oh my God. This thread is made just for me.

Where should I begin?

Their There They're has already been done so I don't need my microphone for that one.

Okay I got one.

How about when someone puts the toilet paper on the hanger so it comes out from the bottom instead of over the top. Man that just burns me up. :laughoff:

Where should I begin?

Their There They're has already been done so I don't need my microphone for that one.

Okay I got one.

How about when someone puts the toilet paper on the hanger so it comes out from the bottom instead of over the top. Man that just burns me up. :laughoff:

That one goes with the toilet seat.....I need it up, so I put it up; you need it down, so you put it down. How simple is that???

Edited by cmyfirepole

That was the best part about moving in w/ taco... she goes do you pee on the seat i go no do you care if i leave the lid up she goes nope just dont pee on the seat.. i said we will get along just FINE!!!

My wife on the other hand would raise all kinda hell for leavin the seat up!

I think I will leave this thread alone as much as possible. I don't want you to think I'm a bigger D*CK than you already think I am....How about a General one...WOMEN......ok, to vague. How about women thinking we are mind readers or have a crystal ball :laughoff::thumb::flipoff:

Where should I begin?

Okay I got one.

How about when someone puts the toilet paper on the hanger so it comes out from the bottom instead of over the top. Man that just burns me up. :thumb:

me too! my silly wife does that but worse, when it runs out on her she will get a new roll and just stick it on top of the old one instead of putting it on the roller. i guess after 23 years thats an improvement. used to just leave it empty. :laughoff:

Great subject! mine is the evening news! idiots on parade or what!

One minute the do a touching story about looking beyond race color or creed, then state "we should all be color blind" then they instantly flip to a story that a "black or brown man robbed a liquor store today" what the hell! frickin morons! hate em...o.k. gotta go... theres another chase going on the 405 on the news....

i would have to say mine is speak the language..

if you live in this country speak english..

i deal with people all day and i get at least 3-4 a day that don't speak any english and i don't speak spanish

:beercheers::rolleyes:

What about when you call a company to get some information and they route you to an overseas server. Then some camel jockey gets on the phone thinking they're speaking english and you can't understand a word they are saying. Then they get mad when you ask to speak to someone else. Effin Abub da Bob. If these companies would stay in the USA instead of hiring these ball bag, dot head, carpet flyers we would be much better off.

Edited by Don29palms

What about when you call a company to get some information and they route you to an overseas server. Then some camel jockey gets on the phone thinking they're speaking english and you can't understand a word they are saying. Then they get mad when you ask to speak to someone else. Effin Abub da Bob. If these companies would stay in the USA instead of hiring these ball bag, dot head, carpet flyers we would much better off.

:beercheers: I AGREE WITH YOU ALSO :rolleyes:

Edited by Don29palms