Its about mahfahkin time!

MQUnlimited

Caught With His Pants Down

Florida man nabbed for violating city's new baggy trouser ordinance

SEPTEMBER 3--Meet Kenneth Smith. The Florida man, 29, was arrested yesterday for wearing baggy pants. Smith was busted by Riviera Beach cops for violating a city ordinance governing low-slung trousers (or, legally speaking, "exposure of undergarment in public"). According to a Riviera Beach Police Department affidavit, cops were investigating a report of a man selling drugs from a parked Chevy Impala when they spotted Smith standing beside the vehicle. As Officer B. Jackson noted in the report, Smith's brown and white plaid shorts "were so low that it exposed his blue and white boxer shorts approximately two inches below his waist." Smith, who was also charged with disorderly conduct, could be fined up to $150 on the pants charge. In a bid to criminalize a fashion style popularized by urban youth and hip-hop fans, Riviera Beach voters approved the new ordinance earlier this year. While first offenders like Smith only face a monetary hit, if a baggy pants devotee gets nabbed more than once, he/she could face up to 30 days in jail. (3 pages)

I may get cremated for this one....................

But I am just throwing this out there..............................

My only problem with that law is...................whats next??? Girls shirts exposing skin? Girls skirts to short? Shorts to short?Wrong color on the wrong day? Pants made out of the wrong material?? Boys wearing pink? Girls wearing black?

I may not like the style myself but, after all we do live in the land of the FREE.........many a brave man and woman has died so that that boy, man, could wear what he CHOSE to wear! I should be able to walk into my closet and FREELY choose whatever I want to wear (as long as I am wearing clothes) as is my right in a FREE country! :usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

I would rather look at man's underpants, then some of the gals out there that think they can wear the crop top shirts!! :whoop:

:driver::D:lol::barf: :rant_on: :dunno::dope: :black: :D :6pak:

I may get cremated for this one....................

But I am just throwing this out there..............................

My only problem with that law is...................whats next??? Girls shirts exposing skin? Girls skirts to short? Shorts to short?Wrong color on the wrong day? Pants made out of the wrong material?? Boys wearing pink? Girls wearing black?

I may not like the style myself but, after all we do live in the land of the FREE.........many a brave man and woman has died so that that boy, man, could wear what he CHOSE to wear! I should be able to walk into my closet and FREELY choose whatever I want to wear (as long as I am wearing clothes) as is my right in a FREE country! :usa::usa::usa::usa::usa:

I would rather look at man's underpants, then some of the gals out there that think they can wear the crop top shirts!! :whoop:

:driver::D:lol::barf: :rant_on: :dunno::dope: :black: :D :6pak:

i agree. i think they look like douchebags...but i'll wear whatever the F i want. lets not get crazy here.

toally not cool.

but roller derby girls have the right to wear crop t shirts too, dont they???

:driver:

seriously the pants around the butt thing takes "freedom" a little too far....if underwear is exposed, then it is wrong

this also brings up the sex double standard....as i have said before. take a woman....any woman, put her in a bar on a table, and announce she wants to get laid....and there will be a line out the door.

but a guy does that..... and he goes to jail

I WANT EQUAL RIGHTS

Really, how much is to much. And do you really care enough to make it illegal or do you think it is just plain stupid.

This to much

post-1439-1220547313_thumb.jpg

or this

post-1439-1220547326_thumb.jpg

or this

post-1439-1220547355_thumb.jpg

Or this Girls! is this just right. I wouldn't seeing his pants falling off his behind any time.

post-1439-1220547720_thumb.jpg

:driver: thats what I'm talkin' 'bout.

:6pak: :dope: :black:

Edited by desertskyz

:6pak: :dope: ^^^^^^^^^^^

You are probably right!!

As long as they are covered up and their butts not hanging out, who really cares?? Bust the dude for making the drug deal and not his stuuuuupid shorts hanging out!! Heck I have seen some gals walking around town in the same boys boxers and no one's complaining, and thats all they are wearing. Well and a shirt! I wonder if it had been a chick with her G-string hanging out, if she would have been arrested?? :driver:

Edited by sand chick

just my 2 cents.....................

I hate the way those idiots wear their pants. :driver::dope:

But, I would rather them focus on other issues more important then that!!!

Instead of "Homicide Unit" what are they assigned to....................."Pants Patrol"??????????????????????? :6pak:

Yes, and then taken back to the station for further questioning. :laughoff:

...and probing! :sophie:

I sag my pants but these dudes take it to the extreme...No one wants to see their draws! I saw one dude today with a long a$$ shirt down to his knees and his pants where way the :lol: down there too!!! The one pant leg up thing was annoying but this new fashion statement is just retarded.

Let them wear them down around the their butt cheeks. It makes it harder for them to run form the cops. And give us just another reason to make fun of them. :booty:

:laughoff: Exactly! :dope:

Those clowns are Poopd*ck. :whoop:

Gets a :lol: out of me every time though.