Hummer Gone Wild!

TCS T

This post was not meant to impress all of you, but rather to Shock and Awe!

I'm in a awe from all of the details, even though I don't agree with his choices. Like the closeup of the twenty dollar bill. Looks pretty damn real to me.....especially with the crease down the center of the bill. Nice work.....lots of details.

I'm in a awe from all of the details, even though I don't agree with his choices. Like the closeup of the twenty dollar bill. Looks pretty damn real to me.....especially with the crease down the center of the bill. Nice work.....lots of details.

There is actually real $$$ bills painted into the clear all over the vehicle! :blink:

I know, Trav. You gotta expect everyone's opinion though. Just like when I posted up the truck that got rear-ended- I started a Ford vs Chevy thread I guess and everyone started ragging on Chevys. :rockwoot::blink: I know you wouldn't build such a vehicle for yourself or for 99.9% of your customers, that's why I said "nothing against your work". The opinions weren't directed towards you or your work, but rather towards the look of that hidious H2. :drinkbeer: Nothing but NICE work rolls outta your shop. :woo_hoo:

can i get a kiss a$$ smiley,,,for pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockwoot:

I like to check out low riders at car shows, and think it's amazing some of the work they do, I would never own one. I really appreciate the work put into all those things. If it's built as a show car vehicle, you have to be way over the top to get noticed in that atmosphere. It sure seems like a perfect show theme idea for yall's neck of the woods, Lost Wages.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

id say thats a loaed waist of money... whoever payed for it.. but hey some people have wierd taste. great job but i just think it looks like an H3 took a large a$$ sh*t in concrete and let it sit there for a year and hoped it would go from an ugly duckling to a swan. but in its case it stayed a turd...

sry

id say thats a loaed waist of money... whoever payed for it.. but hey some people have wierd taste. great job but i just think it looks like an H3 took a large a$$ sh*t in concrete and let it sit there for a year and hoped it would go from an ugly duckling to a swan. but in its case it stayed a turd...

sry

QUIT PLAYING ON THE COMPUTER! :laughoff: AND GET BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! :P

• 2 months later...

Here is a little project we have been working on here for the last few months.

It is an H2 gone off the deep end!

Guiness Book of World Record's attempt of most TV's in a vehicle (qty. 106 Flat panel TV's)

Crazy Paint everywhere!

Lambo Doors!

Chrome Frame!

Chromed and Powder Coated complete under carriage!

17,000 watt Ear Drum Bursting Sound system!

26" Wheels and tires!

Law Enforcement quality Strobe Lights in every factory lamp!

Black Suede and Yellow upholstery!

The list goes on and on and on........

Here is a couple pics of the work in progress!:

post-195-1146003391_thumb.jpg

post-195-1146003411_thumb.jpg

post-195-1146003436_thumb.jpg

post-195-1146003486_thumb.jpg

post-195-1146003507_thumb.jpg

gee willy that thing there is bout as gay as they get!!!! Oh and polishing then clear coat is no where near as nice as chrome... What moron thought you that?? Common sense smarty!!!LOL :stirthepot::banghead::laughoff:

• 3 weeks later...

It was Not to big you little No It All! But we did not want to freight it to Texas to be done and then have to worry about rust!!! So hence, the same show polish process was used as to chrome, minus the nickel and chrome dip process and substitute with a clear coat! :P Same end product without all the nickel shadow and rust! :dunno: I hope when I get as old as you, I will also know it all, so I can be in the ISBB/TACOMAMA NOITALL CLUB! :dunno:

:banghead::idiot::dunno::slap:

• 2 months later...

One time I ate 6 gallons of Rainbow Sherbet and couldn't keep it down :laughoff:

Great workmanship though Travis.

Waste of money in my opinion

Yeah I agree, Ice cream isn't cheap.

You should only eat what you can keep down. NO :flipoff:

:yeah_whatever: :beerpint::beerpint:

Good job bringin' this funny one back to life. :beerpint:

its nice you can keep an objective opinion . and be able to still put quality in. i dunno what part of the process your working on on that truck. personally i hate pimp my ride :yeah_whatever: :beerpint: and that car is pimp my ride on steroids :beerpint::beerpint::flipoff: it looked like the tv locations (while a big joke) were nicely placed. what exactly do you do . are you part of the frame ups ?? or interior work or all of it ?? im a gear head myself and while i dont like the project i respect the hours it takes to make one . so what else has your shop done ???? id like to admire some profesional work that isnt insulting to your capabilities ( no disrespect intended ) :laughoff:

• 1 month later...