Barrett-Jackson LV 2008

MCGYVER

You must have walked in as we were walking out but the looks of the staging lanes.

I took over 300 pics :ah:

Its funny Pete I was doing the same thing:taking pictures of the screen at the end of the bidding to see the price. :beercheers:

It was cool seeing the Funkmaster Flex Mustang going for 300k and the guy and his wife didnt even blink.

100% of the money went to the childerens diabetes foundation.

You must have walked in as we were walking out but the looks of the staging lanes.

I took over 300 pics :ah:

Its funny Pete I was doing the same thing:taking pictures of the screen at the end of the bidding to see the price. :beercheers:

It was cool seeing the Funkmaster Flex Mustang going for 300k and the guy and his wife didnt even blink.

100% of the money went to the childerens diabetes foundation.

haha no way. I didn't even know you were going. Did you see Chris there. We ran into him and his wife and hung out the rest of the night w/ em. :D

well the pic of the ford on its side was perfect, just call a trash truck in to haul it away.

300,000 for a ford??????? no way!!!!!!!!!!!!! :booty:

haha, yeah I know. There were some way cooler cars after that one that went for under 60-80K! :ah:

That MG car had some serious history. The original owner was there (the little old lady in the car) It was one of Carol Shelby's personal cars after her that he raced. Cool and all, but I wouldn't pay that much for it. :beercheers: