Richard Cheese Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 26 posts about nothing 5 pages...im callin it now Quote
desertskyz Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 Before it reaches 5 page there is going to have to be a Fight about "look at me, I faster then you", an intervention, a couple of threats, some sex talk, no pants section and maybe something about midgets and stripper poles. After all of that, it will be complete. Or we could just bring back the Talking with Smilies thread. Some find that really annoying. Quote
desertskyz Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 I like pizza. As long as it has enough f'n pepperoni on it I like Honey Crisp Apples Quote
~JILL~ Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 Hey CAPT, tell Tina I have a hat for her when I see her Halloween. Quote
SandSoulja Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 eenie meenie miney mo this thread is stupid...but i like it. Quote
TheAlaskan Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 I like pizza. I like turtles. Prez likes pizza!!! MMmmmmm...... turtle pizza Quote
desertskyz Posted October 21, 2008 Posted October 21, 2008 (edited) eenie meenie miney mo this thread is stupid...but i like it. :?: WTF That doesn't even rhyme. Aren't you the Singer/Rapper/music guy eenie meenie miney mo this thread is stupid and I am Joe. Get it........ Sandsoulja ( Sand Solider) They used to call soldiers Joes in Nam. Ho's call clients Joes also. Edited October 21, 2008 by desertskyz Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 22, 2008 Author Posted October 22, 2008 Hey CAPT, tell Tina I have a hat for her when I see her Halloween. Will do Jill....kinda miss you and Charlie in a sick kinda way lol :?: WTF That doesn't even rhyme. Aren't you the Singer/Rapper/music guy eenie meenie miney mo this thread is stupid and I am Joe. Get it........ Sandsoulja ( Sand Solider) They used to call soldiers Joes in Nam. Ho's call clients Joes also. lol Capt Quote
Kitcat Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 I like wings. My fav are Caribbean Jerk and Spicy Garlic from BWW. Hooters wings are disgusting! The clothing and coozies are cool though! :sophie: Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 22, 2008 Author Posted October 22, 2008 Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :B Capt Quote
dunefreak Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 I gots da toe jam..who got da peanut budda? This thread has gone to a brand new level of fuggin stooooooooopid. I officially love it more than pizza. :kitty: :kitty: Hey CAPT, tell Tina I have a hat for her when I see her Halloween. What kind? Perhaps an a$$hat? Quote
Kitcat Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 Sincha took off the rainbow umbrella pic... :driver: Quote
desertskyz Posted October 22, 2008 Posted October 22, 2008 I just got to spend the last 20 minutes chasing a bird around my office. I did catch him, little pecker bit me 3 times, but it never broke the sick. Yeah that looks like me in a crazed kinda way. Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 22, 2008 Author Posted October 22, 2008 Sincha took off the rainbow umbrella pic... That is perfect... lol Capt Quote
desertskyz Posted October 23, 2008 Posted October 23, 2008 At this rate, cheese is not gonna get his five pages. And appearently nobody cares about my bird attack. I should of had a Quote
desertskyz Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 26 posts about nothing 5 pages...im callin it now This thread is dead and you're not gonna get 5 pages. na ne na ne naaaa ne! OK what happend to the NaNe NaNe smilie? Quote
~JILL~ Posted October 24, 2008 Posted October 24, 2008 I gots da toe jam..who got da peanut budda? This thread has gone to a brand new level of fuggin stooooooooopid. I officially love it more than pizza. :porn: What kind? Perhaps an a$$hat? Na the hat goes with a certain laugh she had when we where at Coral Pink. Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 24, 2008 Author Posted October 24, 2008 Na the hat goes with a certain laugh she had when we where at Coral Pink. He wouldnt know cuz he didnt camp with us........OOOOOPPPPFFFFF :porn: Capt Quote
CaptNkllm Posted October 24, 2008 Author Posted October 24, 2008 2 pages of dribble :B :?: Jealous???? :?: :B :porn: Capt Quote
Kitcat Posted October 25, 2008 Posted October 25, 2008 Yeah, someone needs to bring a rainbow umbrella to the dunes! That would be perfect! :porn: Quote
CaptNkllm Posted November 20, 2008 Author Posted November 20, 2008 Ok ttt Afro Ninjas rule :B :dumbass: Capt Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.